Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably would offer 25 creds for a holocall to someone who cares.... If it's that bad, leave or grow a pair please...

People are leaving. And then there will be no one left to beat but yourself. Which is how you want your pvp experience to be, judging from your remarks.

Edited by MotorCityMan

Good then maybe the players the with a pair can get real problems addressed that are much more impactful to the life if this game... You know.... like class balance and mechanics not working....:rolleyes: Edited by L-RANDLE

Good then maybe the players he with a pair can get real problems addressed that are much more impactful to the life if this game... You know.... like class balance and mechanics not working....:rolleyes:

I don't think I'm getting it across right....there are 279 pages and 2,700+ posts in this thread. Whether you are for or against the subject it deserves attention.

No actually it don't. Nothing is broken or needs to be fixed. It's team based, objective based PVP, and this thread is about entitlement, bads being bad, and pouting...

How many premades have you seen with a DPS Merc, or a Balanced Shadow?

Why should I be forced to group to play a competent game of PVP?

All the complainers should focus their energy elsewhere.....

All the complainers should focus their energy elsewhere.....

When we get a solo toggle, we'll say the same to you, when you're pissed off the pug rolling free valor is over and you're stuck playing group on group if you want to win, which you won't.

When we get a solo toggle, we'll say the same to you, when you're pissed off the pug rolling free valor is over and you're stuck playing group on group if you want to win, which you won't.

because valor is so important in this game >_>

If you say so... I lose my fair share... The only difference is I take a close loss the same way as a stomping.. maybe instead of a solo toggle how about a Que just for bads and babies?

How about we call a truce? I'll hand out participation trophies after the stomping to make you feel better..

I don't think anything is broken, regarding premades, and these forums aren't just for pointing out imbalances.

Just because someone solo queues doesn't make them bad. What a terrible assumption on your part. Also, just like any facet in life you can't dismiss this as an important topic because you don't agree with it.

Edited by Kovaos

Premades tend to amplify any class imbalance issue since it's not like people run premades with marginal specs, and things might be worse than normal right now as we're in a pretty messed up state of balance right now (healers being way overpowered). Still, the whole healer being overpowered is so out of hand that it's not unusual to see 3 healers even on a PUG, so you can certainly at least make those evil premades suffer as well when you've 2 Operatives on your side. You won't necessarily win, but you'll sure be able to bore them out of their minds.

No actually it don't. Nothing is broken or needs to be fixed. It's team based, objective based PVP, and this thread is about entitlement, bads being bad, and pouting...

I couldn't agree more. I have no idea why premades feel entitled to play pug groups. Boggles the mind really. It is very much a team game, which is why teams should be facing teams. Isn't is obvious? Since it is a team based game why in the world are teams facing pugs? Ridiculous.

And just because someone points this out, so many premade players pouting about if they have to face other teams their queue times might get longer. They don't even know if the times would get longer, but they are already QQ Crying about it because they are scared they might have to face other teams!! Talk about bads pouting and not wanting to play a team game !

And so many bad players that need to have voice chat and a healer and a tank and the OP classes on their team just so they can pvp. Talk about getting carried. Next they will want a wheelchair with rockets to carry them!

Edited by MotorCityMan

Premades tend to amplify any class imbalance issue since it's not like people run premades with marginal specs, and things might be worse than normal right now as we're in a pretty messed up state of balance right now (healers being way overpowered). Still, the whole healer being overpowered is so out of hand that it's not unusual to see 3 healers even on a PUG, so you can certainly at least make those evil premades suffer as well when you've 2 Operatives on your side. You won't necessarily win, but you'll sure be able to bore them out of their minds.

Right, because sometimes my friends and I don't all run sages. We know how 4 sages are insanely OP and nothing could ever come close to stopping us if we ever did this

I take a close loss the same way as a stomping...

I don't. I want to play competitive matches (i.e., games in which both teams have a reasonably similar shot at victory). if it comes down to stomping or being stomped, I'd rather do the stomping (durr), but if I'm getting stomped and I see just two tags on the opponent team while mine has 6-8 different tags...yeah. that is frustrating. why shouldn't the pugs be frustrated in that scenario? they lost before the match even began...on matchmaking alone.

I don't think anything is broken, regarding premades, and these forums aren't just for pointing out imbalances.

Just because someone solo queues doesn't make them bad. What a terrible assumption on your part. Also, just like any facet in life you can't dismiss this as an important topic because you don't agree with it.

Well considering the Dev response to this thread, you should reexamine the level of importance of this thread.

I don't. I want to play competitive matches (i.e., games in which both teams have a reasonably similar shot at victory). if it comes down to stomping or being stomped, I'd rather do the stomping (durr), but if I'm getting stomped and I see just two tags on the opponent team while mine has 6-8 different tags...yeah. that is frustrating. why shouldn't the pugs be frustrated in that scenario? they lost before the match even began...on matchmaking alone.

But the root cause of stompings is not because of a premade.... It's class balance and bads......

Right, because sometimes my friends and I don't all run sages. We know how 4 sages are insanely OP and nothing could ever come close to stopping us if we ever did this

There are obviously some people who just run whatever their friends are playing, but most of the premade I run into are the kind where if you don't play a class that is currently overpowered then you're clearly not my friend. Or maybe I'm supposed to believe that 1 out of 3 people play an Operative healer when you're a 'premade'. At any rate I doubt anyone's complaining about the 4 Sage premades (which would be pretty fun in its own way).

Well considering the Dev response to this thread, you should reexamine the level of importance of this thread.

You don't determine the level of importance. It's about the people, and judging by the number of responses to this thread it deserves attention.

But the root cause of stompings is not because of a premade.... It's class balance and bads......

You're subsequently supporting the idea to separate the two. Your skill level is measured by those around you. One of these "bads" might struggle against a premade, but the same person might do well in a PuG match.

Edited by Kovaos

I couldn't agree more. I have no idea why premades feel entitled to play pug groups. Boggles the mind really. It is very much a team game, which is why teams should be facing teams. Isn't is obvious? Since it is a team based game why in the world are teams facing pugs? Ridiculous.

And just because someone points this out, so many premade players pouting about if they have to face other teams their queue times might get longer. They don't even know if the times would get longer, but they are already QQ Crying about it because they are scared they might have to face other teams!! Talk about bads pouting and not wanting to play a team game !n

And so many bad players that need to have voice chat and a healer and a tank and the OP classes on their team just so they can pvp. Talk about getting carried. Next they will want a wheelchair with rockets to carry them!

That's cute.... That would be great if it were true. The only ones asking to play against Pugs is???

Premades don't care who they play in regs....

I have read many of the posts in this thread, and it seems that the main argument revolves out of the desire have fun and to win.

Those who solo queue want to play against other solo queuers because when they do, they end up having more fun, and have a better chance at winning.

Then there are those who queue as a part of a premade group. They also want to queue against solo queuer's because when they do they have more fun, and have a better chance of winning.

So it seems that what is left are the following choices:

1) Separate the queues in order to give everyone an equal chance at having fun and winning.

2) Continue to allow premades to queue with solo players, and to allow them to have their fun and to win even though they know that by doing so they are diminishing the chances for solo players to have fun and win.

Obviously, BiWare has chosen option number two, and they have done this without concern or regard for all of those who choose to queue solo. As a result, premades are more likely to have fun and win, and pug groups are just supposed to take the insults and let the premades have their fun.

You're subsequently supporting the idea to separate the two. Your skill level is measured by those around you. One of these "bads" might struggle against a premade, but the same person might do well in a PuG match.

Nope, I am supporting class balance and game mechanics. Bads can't be helped by playing other bads.

Again why should I be forced to group to get competent teammates that show up in a WZ with more than 25k HP?

Nope, I am supporting class balance and game mechanics. Bads can't be helped by playing other bads.

Again why should I be forced to group to get competent teammates that show up in a WZ with more than 25k HP?

If good players benefit by playing other good players then of course bads benefit by playing other bads too. The only question is do you even have enough people to atempt to do stuff like that without cross server WZ? After all the best matchmaking system in the world isn't going to help if you only have 8 bad players queued up on one side versus 2 premades of doom on the other side. It's possible a matchmaking system turns out to be futile due to a lack of player base, though I'd argue having a working matchmaking system is likely to increase PvP participation which woudl lead to a positive reinforcement loop (more people playing = more likely to have good matchmaking results).

Edited by Astarica

You're not. You assume solo players are bad. I would be curious to see where you land on the boards if you solo queue'd.

Why does everyone seem to ignore the 4 man premade that is on your team? I love how these threads devolve into "i'm always pitted against premades" yet you never ever got a premade on your side? I find that highly unlikely.

Try doing something that supports your 4 man rather than trying to be the 'star' of the WZ. If that means you go watch the off node and call early and often so those 4 can coordinate together in the zerg, do that. If that means getting the ball at mid and passing it to the tank in the 4 man, do that.

So long as BW isn't purposely pitting 8 solo queue'ers against 2 four man's, there is nothing to see here and no reason for BW to even address this.

~Pugger 4life.