Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude seriously, you need to update us on this.

You could at least give us some kind of time frame, are we likely to see ANYTHING before 2.0?

You guys need to start telling us how your discussions are going, what on earth is holding this decision up?

Be honest and show us your cards.

So this issue has been dragged out for quite some time now.

Its known and acknowledged by players and the developers of the game that the population on the Oceanic servers need either consolidation on a single APAC server or a migration to one or more of the U.S. servers (thats where we all started when the game was launched anyways so no drama about there being a defacto APAC server again).

Could BIOWARE do something about this instead of keeping players on this part of the planet in a constant fog about what they intend to do? Some response, time-table or indication that steps are being taken to resolve this will assist to diffuse the frustration among players who really want to play this game. Silence only serves to (further) piss off paying players

Edited by wairuakaha

Bioware this is beyond a joke, 50 pvp at lunch time and i have been in the queue for 53min......i finished early today and was eager to get some wz in.....guess not.....just delete our servers and move us to US already, I don't think even a merge anymore will help us...

Any updates at all ? Like - seriously ? It is a complete joke at this moment. Like I said offer us character transfers or merge into one APAC Server. If you can't do that , then give us an option to do cross-realm warzones or flashpoint

Come on guys - seriously - get your priorities straight! What's more important? An entire community of subscribers complaining for 7 months or a new way to login? Jeez...

(For those who don't understand internet sarcasm, I can't help you, you're a lost cause)

I have been checking dev tracker daily to see if any response gets posted about our concerns and honestly i can see the effort the devs are making to stay in contact with the community.

Is there any time frame for a solution on this important issue regarding APAC

I know a lot of ppl are looking for a response that is more then just "we are looking into it" as it creates so much uncertainty

Having found this thread bc of a community management thread I am appalled at the way these subscribers have been treated Do you bloody jobs BW and Ea they deserve this !!

/Signed kidoem of The Red Eclipse EU

Anyway i have to say that i don't think that BioWare is ignoring us,maybe they want to set things first and have a solution to propose to us before posting here,i'm pretty sure that soon we will get a yellow response from them.

For sure they read here and they are not avoiding us.

Edited by Marshal_Ney

I dont know if some of our small population on mdn is on pts or whether more people have just straight up quit but WZ pop in the afternoon, which used to to fine for sub 50 at the very least, has become even worse than the normal bad pop.

Do something bioware before there is no one left at all!

I dont know if some of our small population on mdn is on pts or whether more people have just straight up quit but WZ pop in the afternoon, which used to to fine for sub 50 at the very least, has become even worse than the normal bad pop.

Eh theres heaps of pvpers on Dalborra now. Probably some came here too.

Interesting

As you guys are aware we are exploring a host of different options. Many of those options from the thread we created previously asking for everyone's input. (and thank you for that, that feedback has been extremely helpful to us)

Although I don't have details for you yet, I want to assure you that we are talking about the APAC servers on a daily basis. As soon as we have those details nailed down and ready to go, you will have them.

I know this is a "more of the same" kind of post but it is the truth. We are very actively working on confirming up the details and I will tell you about them the second that I can.

-eric

i like how he talks and i am waiting for a solution to this problem :D

Edited by lucotas

from EricMusco: BioWare

" As you guys are aware we are exploring a host of different options. Many of those options from the thread we created previously asking for everyone's input. (and thank you for that, that feedback has been extremely helpful to us)

Although I don't have details for you yet, I want to assure you that we are talking about the APAC servers on a daily basis. As soon as we have those details nailed down and ready to go, you will have them.

I know this is a "more of the same" kind of post but it is the truth. We are very actively working on confirming up the details and I will tell you about them the second that I can. "

And there we go,i think his words are genuine,and soon things will change in better for us,so let`s be just a bit more patient guys :)

Edited by Marshal_Ney

As you guys are aware we are exploring a host of different options. Many of those options from the thread we created previously asking for everyone's input. (and thank you for that, that feedback has been extremely helpful to us)

I know this is a "more of the same" kind of post but it is the truth. We are very actively working on confirming up the details and I will tell you about them the second that I can.

-eric

Holy Cow...

Please please please fix this issue ASAP.

I prefer an APAC server merge (into a PVE server, if you can make seperate pvp/pve instances on the same server that would be even better) but I will take even a merge into respective West Coast servers atm.

This isssue is KILLING my interest in playing this great game atm, and I really really cant face rerolling again.

So great message and much appreciated for your attention to open communication :)

still waiting for a great response.

Thanks Eric :D

Please do something before 2.0.

The proliferation of war-zone brackets will, based on current situation in Master Darnala, cause:

1. no war-zone pops for the first bracket (10-29)

2. no war-zone pops for the second bracket (30-54) after a month or so.

I really hope I am wrong...