Return of Kira (again)

lewdolan

Hi Eric,

Do we have any idea when the return of Kira has been planned? I know that this question pops up regularly now. I've been playing for almost 7 years now. When I started our max level was 50, 12K practically kept you perpetually in invincible mode. Ilum had just been added to give us something to do after the class story was done. We were told in May 2018 that her return was in the works. It kept getting pushed back more and more. Now, here we are 17 months later and still nothing but blurbs here and there that come from data mining and guesswork. I am at the end of a subscription period and whether I renew (at all) will depend on your answer. I'm not expecting an actual target date but is this something that is coming soon, within the next month or two or is it still TBD? Thanks!

As I often say in response to this is - if you really, really want Kira back, you can summon her from the terminal on Odessen. It would be nice to have her return in the story, and I'm looking forward to asking her where the h*** she's been, but I certainly wouldn't un-sub because of having to wait.

Meanwhile, I'm happy (on 2 characters) to carry on with Kira as a companion, even though eventually I'll discover that, RP-wise, she was just a clone or android of the "real" Kira when she returns**. 😉

But, there has been some rumors of Kira returning in Onslaught.

** Edit - To clarify, I'm not really concerned about marriage, and/or story aspects of companions. In both cases, it was merely a matter of convenience influence level and melee-wise.

Edited by JediQuaker

Though the option of using the terminal to get companions back is there. I have never been tempted to use it as I am more interested in waiting till the story finally reveals what they have been up to and where my companions have been. I am not so impatient that I can not wait till they return in the story, and un-subbing would be puerile and counter productive in my opinion.

On one toon The Emperor died in the Dark Temple and showed up again. She did go through Revan and my head cannon for this toon puts the events of that to a disturbed Revan who was sadly mistaken that Naga Sadow was the spirit of the Emperor. Ziost is just fine and not destroyed.

So this toon still has Kira has retired with her and the rest of her team, with Doc, Rusk, and Scourge being their playmates.

If/when Kira does reappear after 6.0 I am expecting she will get the Mako/Jaesa/Ashara/etc treatment in being a JK only alert. I am more interested in when Scourge comes back, and I'm hoping he is a story-related comp that everyone can get. Scourge would make a great comp for my Sith Warrior. Edited by Terro_Fett

Play Onslaught

You know something …. don't you !!!

Out with it !! … Come on now !! You can tell the old man !! Right ??

Come on !!!

(just kidding) !

:D

I like Kira in that as far as female light side characters she had one of the better personalities.

I'd personally like to see another female companion … but we'll discuss that in another thread at another time !!

;)

All I’m gonna say about Kira and Scourge is that Valkorion was a Voice of the Emperor, at the end of the day, and that I’m pretty sure his real body is out hidden somewhere, and that Kira and Scourge probably had something to do with making sure it died for good.

All I’m gonna say about Kira and Scourge is that Valkorion was a Voice of the Emperor, at the end of the day, and that I’m pretty sure his real body is out hidden somewhere, and that Kira and Scourge probably had something to do with making sure it died for good.

That's what i think too, and even if it's never said i'll go with it.

That's the only explaination i see as to why they were not with my JK the whole time after she woke up from her 5 years nap.