• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on the Power Rangers group.

We got

a couple of weeks ago, so 52/52 for HM

We did EC, and went up to Kephess in TFB tonight. So NiM progression is now 15/26.

<Nekawa> Power Rangers - No official raid lead - 52/52 HM Progression, 15/26 NiM Progression

Edited by Martin

Update on the Power Rangers group.

We got

a couple of weeks ago, so 52/52 for HM

We did EC, and went up to Kephess in TFB tonight. So NiM progression is now 15/26.

<Nekawa> Power Rangers - No official raid lead - 52/52 HM Progression, 15/26 NiM Progression

Kill

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Nes here, I'd like to congratulate all the raiding guild and their many raid teams for keeping the raiding scene on JC alive. With 4 teams actively doing NiM and one having already cleared everything to date ( can I buy a carry run pls), it is safe to say that JC isn't just filled with scrubby raider with me as an exception. GL in the upcoming server merges and hopefully I don't have to revive this thread. /fingercrossedtoapopulated server.

Thx to the jolly people of neckawa, ooooragin, Evul Contention, Scurpicure, fulutis and friends and imperilul reapers. Don't forget the pubs footytude, huney bunnies, repukeblic ladies and teh cove ants. All names are botched on purpose and said with love by nesrage the non-redeemable 3rd floor vanchist furious PvP'er that has a tiny e-peen. If some of the names are too harsh msg me in game (not that it really matters-cause RIP JC FORUMS 2017).

Edited by Deathclonegun

Hi, Nes here, I'd like to congratulate all the raiding guild and their many raid teams for keeping the raiding scene on JC alive. With 4 teams actively doing NiM and one having already cleared everything to date ( can I buy a carry run pls), it is safe to say that JC isn't just filled with scrubby raider with me as an exception. GL in the upcoming server merges and hopefully I don't have to revive this thread. /fingercrossedtoapopulated server.

Thx to the jolly people of neckawa, ooooragin, Evul Contention, Scurpicure, fulutis and friends and imperilul reapers. Don't forget the pubs footytude, huney bunnies, repukeblic ladies and teh cove ants. All names are botched on purpose and said with love by nesrage the non-redeemable 3rd floor vanchist furious PvP'er that has a tiny e-peen. If some of the names are too harsh msg me in game (not that it really matters-cause RIP JC FORUMS 2017).

Legend. :rak_03: