Quick Travel & Fleet Pass cooldowns broken

nobodytoo

This freaking bug was reported one month ago in the PTS forum! They intentionally let this bug slip through to the live servers. They were fully aware of this bug, but as always, too lazy to fix it.

Biowares motto is and always was: "Break first, fix later... maybe."

If it's true and they did know about the bug then Bioware really dropped the ball on this one. Isn't the whole point of the Test Servers to find and make sure bugs like this never happen when they are made public?

So there was no Hotfix yesterday or today I see.

Did we ever get an official statement from them giving an ETA so we know if we have to deal with this for just a matter of days, or is this typical to linger for weeks?

It may seem small but honestly that was my favorite ability/upgrade in the game, and makes me not even want to travel around anymore until it's fixed. I know I am not alone here because half my guild won't stop complaining about it either :)

Nope, no ETA or info. I'll say the earliest they'll fix it is today, the latest is never (or hopefully by the next patch cycle in 3 weeks...)

Well, if they leave it 3 weeks, I shudder to imagine the amount of unsubs. I know I almost rage unsubbed twice today myself. The game is severely unplayable, at least for the first 2 hours of playing I found. For some mad reason it seemed to settle down again after I was logged in for 2 hours? Perhaps there's an inbuilt bug cooldown feature now?

Seriously, the lack of a proper announcement, or even a proper apology is the thing that is making me madder by the hour. In every other MMO I've ever played, the very least they normally do is issue a forum release apologising! Granted, it still takes time after to fix things, but at least you (as a paying customer) feel you're being communicated with, rather than simply taken for granted (or a ride)!!!

You actually don't know much about software development do you?

Shills and apologists like you are partly responsible for plaguing this game with problems. You flame users with valid concerns and your drivel block out the channel between players and developers, making the latter lazy and unresponsive since they think the game's perfect.

And +1 to this bug. There's a reason why people are willing to spend real money on reducing QT's cooldown.

hi all, despite the having all the legacy perks, fleet travel cooldown is now 3 hours (from none) and quick travel is back to 30 mins (from 10). is this intended or is this a bug?

i hope it's not intended, i already miss them. :(

If I remember correctly, wasn't the default cooldown 25 minutes? Each of the 3 legacy unlocks removes 5 minutes. The only way to get down to 10 minutes (which is what I had before this "patch") is 25 - (3 * 5) = 10.

So it appears this is 2 bugs. Legacy unlocks not applying and an increase of 5 minutes to the default cooldown. Will the cooldown increase also be fixed I wonder,,,

Any update on this? The broken perks effect every single one of my characters. It's rather frustrating.

They are hoping to bring out a patch tomorrow to fix all this stuff that's going on at the moment. It's in a thread in general forum about transition issues.

At least you get to play at all. I can't log in mostly and when I do I get kicked from the server again within minutes.