Broke Diplo a Little Bit...

Nasai

1.2's patch notes include the following line:

"Diplomacy missions that previously indicated the player was assisting the other faction are now appropriately faction-restricted."

Unfortunately, this applies to the top 4 Medical Supply missions for grade 4 diplomacy missions, which now belong exclusively to republic. I don't remember what the precise yield differences are, but these are the missions:

Dxun's Lost Warriors (costs 1685 credits, yields 46 LS)

Stopping the Leaks (costs 1685 credits, yields 46 DS)

The Great Library's Secrets (costs 1590 credits, yields 46 LS)

Spark of Secession (costs 1590 credits, yields 46 DS)

The Empire's grade 4 medical supply missions are now the following:

Forgetful Minds (costs 1410 credits, yields 44 DS)

Denial of Service (costs 880 credits, yields 42 DS)

Bargaining for Freedom (costs 850 credits, yields 42 LS)

Court of Public Opinion (costs 850 credits, yields 42 LS)

Toe the Line (costs 800 credits, yields 40 LS)

Money Troubles (costs 800 credits, yields 40 DS)

Professional Courtesy (costs 775 credits, yields 40 LS)

In Bad Faith (costs 775 credits, yields 40 DS)

Those are the only ones I've seen after having reset my mission list about 20 times. As you can see, grade 4 medical supply missions for republic characters are now far better than those available to the empire.

I haven't checked if the case is the same for the other tiers, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Edited by Nasai

Rank 3 Rich missions appear to be gone on the Republic side completely.

Yep, just logged back into my diplo and checked grade 3 for you. The best light side med supply mission is After Hours (1115c, Rich Yield), which makes reference to Kaas City in its description. We need not bother looking for the rest.

Edited by Nasai

• 2 weeks later...
This is the same for Imperial side. Rank 2 specifically hasn't had anything higher than abundant(Rarely) since 1.2 This needs to be fixed because as you progress in levels and raise up your crafting skills, there should be higher yield missions available. There is no reward for raising up your affection with companions or raising up diplomacy if these yields are as pathetic as they have become.

Yeah, I complained via in game ticket about this and was told "We took your issue to our special team who says this is not a bug....that it is working as intended. Translation--"Yeah, we broke it on purpose, now deal with it".

Since crafting as my major interest in the game, this is definitely a game breaking change, as it seriously cripples my main character.