Please fix Perpetual Healing Device!

What is the point of this trinket?? i mean really... "Equip: Healing an ally has a 50% chance to restore an additional 386 health over 3 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds, and shares this limit with similar healing effects.". Maby it's bugged? should it be 3860 hp? Edited by Sanaubia

2316 healing over 2 mins is probably better than a +power for 20secs in terms of output assuming no over healing

Yah...uhhh, no. If you increase your power by around 350+ for 20 seconds, its probably b/c you need the extra healing output. In 20 seconds, assuming no overheals, you will gain a **** ton more than 2316 extra healing output. And over a two minute period you will get to use a relic twice.

Edited by MistrAwesome

What is the point of this trinket?? i mean really... "Equip: Healing an ally has a 50% chance to restore an additional 386 health over 3 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds, and shares this limit with similar healing effects.". Maby it's bugged? should it be 3860 hp?

all of the trinkets from KP are really disappointing, with their ICDs being so high they arent effective.

i use the tanking one simply because im too lazy to use my on use defense trinket, and the content doesnt require it.

i picked this up two nights ago off of g4-b3 (4th boss) in karaggas palace. it really does seem pretty pointless, i was going to swap out my cunning matrix cube for it (48 endurance, 72 cunning, 7 crit) but i lose quite a bit of healing on the direct cast time heals, it seems better if i only was hotting but when i have to direct cast heal it is much weaker then the matrix cube. i lose about 150 healing on my crit heals which is almost 2 ticks of the trinket when it only took me 1.7 seconds to cast the heal. Edited by Rovitemptis

What is the point of this trinket?? i mean really... "Equip: Healing an ally has a 50% chance to restore an additional 386 health over 3 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds, and shares this limit with similar healing effects.". Maby it's bugged? should it be 3860 hp?

i don't think it's bugged because I also have the damage one, which is similarly low.

i think the extra END plus the fact that you don't have to click it for it to work, is what makes it nice.

but yeah, a little bump in it's healing power couldn't hurt! :p