Light Side equivalent to Nightstalker's Helmet???

WarbNull

Is there an equivalent to the Nightstalker's Helmet for the Light Side?

The Nightstalker's Helmet is Level 23 and requires Dark II, so I am wondering if there is a version that say requires Light II. I am basically wondering if there is one at that low of a level which my Smuggler could use. I have been gathering Light Side points in my Story. All the others that look like it which I know of are for like Level 49-50.

Right now I am wearing one of the Folded Head Augmentations and it reminds me of some Comic Villain Goon. Like one of the Two Face Goons or something in the Batman series. It is sort of stupid looking.

I really want better looking Head Gear. Something with a real Brim. Something stylish. Not a racing helmet or mask that makes me look like a bank robber. Any kind of cowboy looking hat would be great.

I really hope they improve the look of the gear we can have at the lower levels. Some of this stuff just doesn't look as good to me. Some of it is just ridiculous looking.

Yeeeeaaah... I wouldn't take whatever the item databases say all that seriously. Most of them are full of wrong information from beta, and/or information that was incorrectly entered, or just plain entered in wrong just to troll people.

I'm not at all sure that helmet even exists. And if it does, it probably doesn't have a dark side requirement, OR can be used at level 24. Yes, there are a bunch of hats just like it. Unfortunately, they're like late 40's til you can wear them. Heroics on Belsalvis, Battle of Illum/Red Reaper flashpoints, Corellia Heroics, random loot, those are your best bets.

Yeeeeaaah... I wouldn't take whatever the item databases say all that seriously. Most of them are full of wrong information from beta, and/or information that was incorrectly entered, or just plain entered in wrong just to troll people.

I'm not at all sure that helmet even exists. And if it does, it probably doesn't have a dark side requirement, OR can be used at level 24. Yes, there are a bunch of hats just like it. Unfortunately, they're like late 40's til you can wear them. Heroics on Belsalvis, Battle of Illum/Red Reaper flashpoints, Corellia Heroics, random loot, those are your best bets.

Really then that that sucks. Our Smugglers hats are pretty stupid looking. I do not think I would ever see Han Solo wearing the goofy looking Mask that my character is currently wearing. :p

Who designed this gear? I think they need there head checked. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know of any cool looking hats for a Smuggler at Level 32 or 33 or somewhere close to it?

Really then that that sucks. Our Smugglers hats are pretty stupid looking. I do not think I would ever see Han Solo wearing the goofy looking Mask that my character is currently wearing. :p

Who designed this gear? I think they need there head checked. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know of any cool looking hats for a Smuggler at Level 32 or 33 or somewhere close to it?

Don't use darthhater, it's a crappy datamined archive.

Use Tor Fashion, created by the Goddess Dulfy (aka Iwipe) it's full of screenshots of orange gear.

Don't use darthhater, it's a crappy datamined archive.

Use Tor Fashion, created by the Goddess Dulfy (aka Iwipe) it's full of screenshots of orange gear.

Thanks for that site. Looks pretty good. I like how they show the items on characters. I have a few site bookmarked. One I use a lot of is http://www.torhead.com/ But for clothing and gear i think the one you just linked will be my favorite.