SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

Yess, the true Bond, well done!

Now I don't know who here has seen this commercial with William Shatner, wearing those robes - I could imagine him seeking refuge at the Jedi Temple, acknowledging the errors of his ways. What's your game?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not the only one, pal. Once I discovered the differences between my consular and my sorcerer... let's just say I put my poor jedi "on hold" until the legacy 1.2 comes out. I do really hope I can give her the sith powers.

Once again, Pontius, you just made my Sunday! Poor Mr. Connery!:D

Ah sorry. The legacy system doesn't work like that. The only power you can use would be force lightning but only when you use your heroic ability and only with a companion out.

That is if you levelled a Inquisitor to Chaper 3.

Look at the section under "Class Unlocks" on this page.

Edited by Rekkx

Ah sorry. The legacy system doesn't work like that. The only power you can use would be force lightning but only when you use your heroic ability and only with a companion out.

That is if you levelled a Inquisitor to Chaper 3.

Look at the section under "Class Unlocks" on this page.

Thanks for clearing this up, Rekkx! I'm kinda dissapointed but it's better to know the true than to have false hopes. Afterall, there's a reason as why I'm leveling my sorcerer.:cool:

Hey, got an idea for a comic:

Something i've had happen to me several times: when you're given a light/dark conversation choice, and you get negative companion affection either way you go.

Maybe have the character ask the companion for their opinion on the matter, and the companion make up some snarky remark about how they'll hate you either way.

Just a thought... aaaanyway hilarious comics, keep up the good work!

I love jawas, and have referenced them in a few previous comics, but a jawa exclusive is a great idea!

I also love the suggestions for trying to consult the companion first!

But first, an idea my wife gave me. She is an altaholic, and.... well...... see below.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-04-04-alts.png

I love jawas, and have referenced them in a few previous comics, but a jawa exclusive is a great idea!

But first, an idea my wife gave me. She is an altaholic, and.... well...... see below.

Definately the one on the right.

no, the left.

... yep, the right. :p

nice cartoon again! I can sympathise with this personally.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-04-04-alts.png

Darn it! It's getting pretty hard to have a favorite strip, because the jokes just keep getting better and better! I just loved the expression on the Sith face, priceless!

Being quite an altaholic myself, I agree with your wife: playing alts is the best way to enjoy this game. Altaholics of SWTOR united FTW!!!

Here is the Jawa comic, as requested. With my take on it, of course.

This is an example of why you're a good artist/cartoonist. You capture body language/motion well enough in a single static panel that, even though no one is "saying" it within the comic, I can hear the joyous shouts of "Utinni!" as the Jawas rip the droid apart with glee.

LOVE the comics and wanted to put forth my idea. I was thinking about how in the class stories there are several big major "duels to the death" where if the PC dies, they can medprobe and try again, but if the opponent dies, they're dead and gone. Just an idea ^^

LOVE the comics and wanted to put forth my idea. I was thinking about how in the class stories there are several big major "duels to the death" where if the PC dies, they can medprobe and try again, but if the opponent dies, they're dead and gone. Just an idea ^^

Maybe you have like, the Voidwolf (Main Smuggler enemy), Captain Tavus, and other class bosses sitting around a table talking about all those times their respective enemies rezzed after being killed like 7 times and how unfair it was. :p

Maybe you have like, the Voidwolf (Main Smuggler enemy), Captain Tavus, and other class bosses sitting around a table talking about all those times their respective enemies rezzed after being killed like 7 times and how unfair it was. :p

Lol - not to mention that we always bring a sidekick. Funny enough some companions often hint at that. Just had one of those "you come alone" and Doc was like "maybe you didn't see me?".

Lol - not to mention that we always bring a sidekick. Funny enough some companions often hint at that. Just had one of those "you come alone" and Doc was like "maybe you didn't see me?".

Heh. I could imagine my Smuggler is prepping to face the Voidwolf...

"I can only bring one of you along... So I could choose, the gun-crazy hillbillty... The Wookiee gladiator... The sassy mechanic with a sniper rifle... The Mandalorian... Or a failed Jedi. Come with me Guss."

And Akaavi, Bowdaar, Risha and Coros just look at me with a dazed expression.

This, and Guildrum's expansion on the idea would be great! I think I'll put that in the hopper.