Penumbral's March RP-World PVP Event

Anishor

TITLE: Search for the Gree Schematics

WHEN: March 29th 2014, 1900-2030 EDT

WHERE: Illum Western Shelf

What: World PVP-RP event battle over a gree pylon near -1912, -678.

Why:

OOC: Illum has bolster and no mobs so we can have some fun WPVP on Jung Ma.

IC:

A race has started to return to Illum, shortly after the latest gree experiments on Illum ended, various factions in the galaxy have been contacted by a shadowy contact claiming that the Gree are going to upload schematics, plans and other technical details to a pylon in the middle of Illum's western shelf. The technical data on this pylon includes a translation table of gree terms to galactic basic and schematics on gree's self repairing technology. Needless to say all the various factions are interested. The caveat is that the transmission will only be in a short burst and in order to successfully receive enough of the transmission so that it can be decrypted and understood that the pylon must be controlled for 60% of the transmission's duration.

The Empire and Republic are dispatching many forces to acquire this technology both are worried about other smaller factions that wish to capture the technology for themselves..

The contact uploaded to images to this report. The first is an photographic intel showing the target pylon. The second is a map showing the likely landing zones for republic and imperial forces in relation to the target.

Image 1:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii47/Bwingwook/SWTOR/Jung%20Ma%20Events/March%20World%20RP-PVP/TargetLocation_zpsae4592f8.jpg

Image 2:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii47/Bwingwook/SWTOR/Jung%20Ma%20Events/March%20World%20RP-PVP/MapofMarchWPVPEvent_zps0f3deeda.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Will try to get some guys from Reign to come, not sure who all will be on then though, who is the point of contact for organizing Imp side?

Sranishor is the point of contact. If he is not on, you can speak to me if need by and I can direct questions his way.

I still wish you lot would pick better timing, I've missed every major world pvp event since that makeb one back in 2.1. :jawa_mad:

I am sorry! You'll have to take that up with Sranishor. =) Are there particular days you guys prefer?

I have a complaint about this event.

First off, Mr. Sranishor, the point of contact for this event, clearly blew me off when I was inquiring about the event.

I was unsure where exactly the event was taking place. he was moving around and standing right next to my character and chose to never respond.

Secondly, I had an encounter with another member of penumbral who once I defeated him refused to speak in character with me when I was clearly in character and rping with him.

What kind of rp guild ruins the immersion of other players so rudely?

I have a complaint about this event.

First off, Mr. Sranishor, the point of contact for this event, clearly blew me off when I was inquiring about the event.

I was unsure where exactly the event was taking place. he was moving around and standing right next to my character and chose to never respond.

Secondly, I had an encounter with another member of penumbral who once I defeated him refused to speak in character with me when I was clearly in character and rping with him.

What kind of rp guild ruins the immersion of other players so rudely?

I blew you off? I was in pretty much tell hell, and I don't remember ever seeing any tells from your characters. Also who was the character you defeated?

Results:

Imperials Held from 7:00 - 7:35 (35mins)

Republic Held from 7:35-8:16 ( 40mins)

Imperials Held from 8:16-8:30. (14mins)