Eternity Vault - Pillar Boss...

This has got to be some kind of joke, right?

How long has the game been out and still this bug has yet to be fixed...

We thought that it may have been our rotations, tried that... didnt work. Then we thought that both teams has to do it simultaneously, tried that... guess what... didnt work.

Both guild 8man raid teams had the exact same problems, completed 2nd stage then were not able to click the buttons anymore...

What a waste of 90minutes of my life and that of my guild mates.

P.S. I have absolutely no doubt that if by some miracle we did manage to complete this encounter, that the loot chest would bug as per usual.

P.S.S. For those of you confused as to why your Gharj quest had not been completed although you had dropped the boss, its another bug which as far as we can see is because you were in the last 4 within the raid. The 1st group (1st 4 members of the raid) would have completed it but for those of you within the 2nd group, you will have to wait until next week. GG

Kind regards,

Your one of many slighty p****d customers.

For the pillars just solve all south first and you shouldn't have an issue. For the Gharj bug it actually seems to be the 4 in whatever group gets the killing blow gets credit. It seems bioware isn't able to code the game to realize an OPERATION IS MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE. I've gotten credit in group 1 and 2 and I've missed out in both groups also. Really annoying bug when it adds up to 9 columi commendations each week and their impotent gm's can't do anything to help you.

My raid group had the same problem what we think the problem is that theres a symbol that if on the top will bug the tower. you have to keep reseting until you dont have the brown cross on the top of either pillars Edited by ninjazobie

My Guilds done it successfully twice, after many unsuccessful attempts.

1st Run, we worked out the combination, and we just rushed the combo as fast as possible and it worked

2nd Run, we solved the South Pylon's lair 1st before even TOUCHING the North one

(e.g) solve South pylon, 1st lair, then North, etc

well, we were on point with the puzzle solving but when we went to solve the top piece, it wouldn't turn for us. north hadn't solved it yet either and we were on point with our rotations on all the columns.

i'm pretty sure it's bugged.

The encounter is on a timer that bugs out and locks it, then will not reset correctly. No completing in any special order will fix the issue. All you can do is keep trying, and do it as quickly as possible.

All other theories have been disproven time and time again. We lost 2+hours in 1 night of raid time to this stupid bug this week.

Edited by Niclamus

This has got to be some kind of joke, right?

How long has the game been out and still this bug has yet to be fixed...

We thought that it may have been our rotations, tried that... didnt work. Then we thought that both teams has to do it simultaneously, tried that... guess what... didnt work.

Both guild 8man raid teams had the exact same problems, completed 2nd stage then were not able to click the buttons anymore...

What a waste of 90minutes of my life and that of my guild mates.

P.S. I have absolutely no doubt that if by some miracle we did manage to complete this encounter, that the loot chest would bug as per usual.

P.S.S. For those of you confused as to why your Gharj quest had not been completed although you had dropped the boss, its another bug which as far as we can see is because you were in the last 4 within the raid. The 1st group (1st 4 members of the raid) would have completed it but for those of you within the 2nd group, you will have to wait until next week. GG

Kind regards,

Your one of many slighty p****d customers.

Trust me on this one

My raid group had the same problem what we think the problem is that theres a symbol that if on the top will bug the tower. you have to keep reseting until you dont have the brown cross on the top of either pillars

Did it last night with no issues.

Solve for South before even touching North on each level of the puzzle.

South/North/South/North/South/North/South/North

After the 4th level is solved on South, everyone can go North to make it easier.

It's not bugged. Its a puzzle. Figure out the order (besides just the tiers on each pylon), collect loot.

It's easy enough that all you do is kill adds to get good gear. It's good to do research and find out what other people are doing before you flame an encounter that "YOU JUST CANT SOLVE GG".

HINT - For hard Locking the south pylon first worked everytime.

Its fine if it is a puzzle, however it should tell you when you have failed rather than just locking you out and constantly spawning more adds.

For the record Solving 1st in this order worked for us North, South, South, North