Ex dalborra players

AUSMatty

A Proteus member asking bout SnX ??? LOL from my guess they had another internal debate now that the officers mainly are based on the Bastion and they took control of the SnX on the Harb. the SnX here was to just have down time and play the game on a more relaxed based than the Bastions SnX side is.

does solo rank ques pop at Harb? hahaha I need to speed run my rating.. lucky last weekend to get a 5-1 record. just want the pvp mount. ill play full time next week as ill be on holidays this week.

Solo ranked was popping for a little while after the Rancor announcment, has slowed down alot again though. And it was very random what sort of players you got in your group. Was like doing a /roll as to whether you won or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not moving to harbinger or convincing anyone to unless there is some group rated going on here.

Azn might come back though. Was showing him some gameplay of myself on juggernaut and he was drooling over the changes to vengeance

Edited by MoshhsoM

I'm not moving to harbinger or convincing anyone to unless there is some group rated going on here.

Azn might come back though. Was showing him some gameplay of myself on juggernaut and he was drooling over the changes to vengeance

tell his sorry Asian *** to play again! Guardians are so pro at the moment specially vigil.

Re transferring, put it this way... if you guys will move to harb playing imps... its like really hard to get a ranked game going but you can pretty much solo que... reg warzone will be fun since imps here are soo bad and normally pubs vs pubs all the time..

over all pvp wise of this server.... there are a few exceptional player and its a 1:30 ratio I reckon - 1 exception = 30 super bad pvpers.

Harb pvp is like having a holiday from pvp.. relaxing and chill

My suggestion is, move your pubs here!