Recruit Gear is to op, please take out of the game!

ThePizaShark

I was in that match, didn't realize how ****** my team was. I did 528k more dmg than the guy in second place on my side... :(

Who is the person who defused my bomb? I got raped after planting. :D

Ahh I was wondering who was doin crazy damage on the other team, I didn't realize it was u.. I told pizza I shouldn't have focused ur healer as much and went for 1m damage instead lol..

Ahh I was wondering who was doin crazy damage on the other team, I didn't realize it was u.. I told pizza I shouldn't have focused ur healer as much and went for 1m damage instead lol..

best way to do highest damage is to go for their healer as they tend to soak damage, where as the DPS dont.

best way to do highest damage is to go for their healer as they tend to soak damage, where as the DPS dont.

i dunno about that especially if they're the stun and run type... the reverse usually works better where u go for the dude they are healing, and then its like a human pinata... or i guess non-human depending

which also usually ques at least one person to offer the obligatory "hey morons, focus the healer you idiots"

Haha nice, I was trying to peel you off Playita as much as possible. Felt bad for her, running for her life and stuff.

I figured it was a loss once everyone on my team started whining about smashers while all standing next to each other. :D I was hoping to go for max dmg myself but ended up breaking into 1 mil dmg about an hour later on my vanguard finally. Been trying for a little over a week since hitting 50. Yesterday was a day of max length WZ's! Love those kind of games...

Edited by DesmoLegacy

This was only possible because you were against pubs... If you were against one of my premades... well we would have killed you 20 times :)

Favorite line from yesterday Insanus "I hate that Insanus guy and that PT that always run with him and talks a lot of ****!"

Favorite line from yesterday Insanus "I hate that Insanus guy and that PT that always run with him and talks a lot of ****!"

Hey If you bring it every match.. your good enough to talk.. What i love is the lowbie that complains in OPs chat and is the bottom of the sheet in every category.. LOL

Edited by Jedibediah

It's been fun rolling pubs for a while, it's gotten so bad our Imps have not been fun because unless you're going against some of the few pvp guilds on the pub side it's such a steam roll you end up basically standing around waiting for the quick win. At least playing pubs it's a challenge.

I’ve made it my sole duty to tunnel vision anyone from drunken space pirates… That being said I think our premades are known server wide Op- would you agree?

Full recruit/pve gear mix had something like 650ish expertise. 995 HPS. Its not hard to do against a bunch of scrubs Pizza.

http://i.imgur.com/umb5LPm.jpg

Pretty sure with a good vs I could do closer to 1100, even in that gear. I *used* to be a very good healer.

I’ve made it my sole duty to tunnel vision anyone from drunken space pirates… That being said I think our premades are known server wide Op- would you agree?

Yes, and you should log into your tank and guard my crap geared sorc healer so you can get ridiculous prot numbers :)

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

It's been fun rolling pubs for a while, it's gotten so bad our Imps have not been fun because unless you're going against some of the few pvp guilds on the pub side it's such a steam roll you end up basically standing around waiting for the quick win. At least playing pubs it's a challenge.

I've noticed you have been playing on your sentinel a lot, you seemed to be the only one focusing me in the Novare/Hypergate/Huttballs yesterday lol. I've been trying to heal on my operative so I can node guard I appreciate the practice though.

Yes, and you should log into your tank and guard my crap geared sorc healer so you can get ridiculous prot numbers :)

I would but I am at school... I should be writing my "Harlem Renissance - poetry benchmark essay," but I'd rather be on the forums.

Did you mean game wide? Cause being known server wide is like being recognized (and told you're handsome) by your mom.

I've noticed you have been playing on your sentinel a lot, you seemed to be the only one focusing me in the Novare/Hypergate/Huttballs yesterday lol. I've been trying to heal on my operative so I can node guard I appreciate the practice though.

I always jump on people from well known pvp guilds, like any WZ you usually have some pvp minded people trying carry a bunch of scrubs (both imp and pub). I figure the more I attempt to take out the players I know can win a game they better our chances are at winning. So yeah, I stuck on you in Huttball until I got sick of the 0-0 score and decided to run it in. :D

There was some guy in squirtle yesterday (forgot the name, prolly an alt I never heard of) lordginger and I stuck on him for ***** and giggles, felt kinda bad for him in Voidstar...he took 550k dmg and died 18 times lolz.

I have to say, when you're on Sunansni for some reason people think you're "health hacking" whatever that means. Lots of whiners and sore losers on the pub side...

Edited by DesmoLegacy

I have to say, when you're on Sunansni for some reason people think you're "health hacking" whatever that means. Lots of whiners and sore losers on the pub side...

Invincible + Enraged Defense + Endure Pain/medpac = Lolz, and Face tanking hahaha. I'm glad i'm playing my jugg well enough to be called a hacker.

Full recruit/pve gear mix had something like 650ish expertise. 995 HPS. Its not hard to do against a bunch of scrubs Pizza.

Dont take away from his achievement. Its not as easy as you make it out to be. I would say that less than 1% of players have done 1k hps in a warzone.(my made up numbers, not actually factual. But i havent seen it done much) Not to mention he was mostly if not all recruit. Its an achievement!

We know you are a good player. You don't need to flex your epeen at every opportunity.

Dont take away from his achievement. Its not as easy as you make it out to be. I would say that less than 1% of players have done 1k hps in a warzone.(my made up numbers, not actually factual. But i havent seen it done much) Not to mention he was mostly if not all recruit. Its an achievement!

We know you are a good player. You don't need to flex your epeen at every opportunity.

Good for him on scoring it, Im making the point that its very easy to do with little gear on sorc/sage because their heals really dont scale too far with gear. I would be interested to see some operative scoring up to 1k hps in a 50 wz with no gear, as their heals dont scale as quickly.

Good for him on scoring it, Im making the point that its very easy to do with little gear on sorc/sage because their heals really dont scale too far with gear. I would be interested to see some operative scoring up to 1k hps in a 50 wz with no gear, as their heals dont scale as quickly.

I've gotten 900 on my op with 2 pieces of wh. I geared to quick to get anymore then that.