Announcing End Season 1 Rewards

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love this, but the Ranked Que on my server doesn't pop enough to warrant setting there forever waiting for it. Let alone the hogwash and exploiters you experience while playing Ranked games.

Thanx Bioware for giving stuff to people who are on a server that has Ranked pops, and spitting on the people who don't. :mad:

Why cant ALL PVPers Ranked or Unranked get rewards? Heh? :mad:

I'll just wait for a reskin Cartel version of the Rancor.

Edited by DarthVengeant

• No word about separate reward for those who queued for 4v4 Group Ranked. Bioware, you just officially killed Group Ranked scene and ANY motivation for really skilled and dedicated PvP players to play your game.
  • Also Tier rating breakdown is just laughable. 1100 rating is like 35% win ratio. There's no motivation for players to go higher then 1500+ which is 50% winrate I assume. Tier 5 should start from 1500+
  • rating we are using to determine the Tier you are in is Highest Earned, not Current
    Since Season 1 started there was 2 major patches and various class changes. So rating which was earned in OP team composition are officially legit?
  • Also Rancor looks like a Clown with this silly yellow and purple backlight.

Edited by GNWP

I'd love this, but the Ranked Que on my server doesn't pop enough to warrant setting there forever waiting for it. Let alone the hogwash you experience while playing Ranked games.

Thanx Bioware for giving stuff to people who are on a server that has Ranked pops, and spitting on the people who don't. :mad:

Why cant ALL PVPers Ranked or Unranked get rewards? Heh? :mad:

I'll just wait for a reskin Cartel version of the Rancor.

Stop whining.

Stop whining.

Nothing I said was whining. I pay for the game so have a right to comment and speak my mind. If you don't like it, don't read it. Move on.

Its not MY fault the ranked que never pops on my server.

All PVPer's both Ranked and Unraked should get rewards. I only play Unranked, nearly daily, but I am getting no rewards because it's not Ranked? I am supposed to set for an hour to wait for a Ranked que to pop, when I could be doing Unranked with only 5 min ques? That is utter hog wash, and unfair to Unranked PVPers. That's not whining, that's the truth.

Edited by DarthVengeant