Where are the customs for Lana Beniko?

Pleigous

Does everyone have to have such contempt for people who don't know?

Plegious, there are no customizations for Lana, Koth, or Senya, nor for any of the recruits gained through Star Fortresses. Customizations are only available for pre-KOTFE companions. You can do the quest "A Kindly Old Monster" to recruit Lokin into your Alliance and use any Imperial character to find customizations for him on whichever planets had them for the pre-KOTFE version of Lokin (most likely Imperial Taris or Belsavis).

Plegious, there are no customizations for Lana, Koth, or Senya, nor for any of the recruits gained through Star Fortresses. Customizations are only available for pre-KOTFE companions. You can do the quest "A Kindly Old Monster" to recruit Lokin into your Alliance and use any Imperial character to find customizations for him on whichever planets had them for the pre-KOTFE version of Lokin (most likely Imperial Taris or Belsavis).

You know we're being sarcastic right?

The silence from BW on questions like ths about KotFE companion customizations is defeaning. I don't blame BW for not answering - at this point they will get their heads chopped off for saying anything other than "next patch all companions will be fully customizable". But as far as I'm concerned they deserve a bit of grief for this, especially for the lack of communication/explanations we've gotten since pre-4.0 on this. If they have a cantina again this would be #3 on my list of ambush questions.

The silence from BW on questions like ths about KotFE companion customizations is defeaning. I don't blame BW for not answering - at this point they will get their heads chopped off for saying anything other than "next patch all companions will be fully customizable". But as far as I'm concerned they deserve a bit of grief for this, especially for the lack of communication/explanations we've gotten since pre-4.0 on this. If they have a cantina again this would be #3 on my list of ambush questions.

They are already getting "their heads chopped off" for saying nothing about so many questions that their players have, in some cases for a long time now, what could they possibly loose from trying?

They were joking. It was not meant to be taken seriously as most people know we can't customize the companions we get from the expansion.

The op came into general and posted a question that has been answered multiple times before and one they could have found the answer to with Google in less time.

It is amazing that they took such a huge step backwards. We could customise companions four years ago but not now. Very disappointing.

The lack of customization /was/is a resource (time and money) saving decision. By not having customization for KotFE story companions they do not have to code for them.

I asked this question in another thread: which is worse not having customizations at all or having customizations but them not working in cutscenes?

The lack of customization /was/is a resource (time and money) saving decision. By not having customization for KotFE story companions they do not have to code for them.

I asked this question in another thread: which is worse not having customizations at all or having customizations but them not working in cutscenes?

For T7, the customizations don't show in cutscenes. I haven't bothered to see if changing Kaliyo's armor or weapon affects her cutscene appearance; I doubt it does. Rumor has it that changing weapon crystals doesn't affect cutscenes either.

I don't care either way, but it does seem a step backwards that they used preset models instead of the in-game models in the cutscenes. Maybe they pre-rendered them? They're still rendered in-engine, though.

You're right. They should say SOMEthing.

Either tell us that we will be able to do full gear customizations in the future, or tell us that we can't do that, but that generic customizations are coming Soon™.

If it's the latter, I'd be interested to know why in the world they haven't offered any yet.

Considering that if you change their weapons/crystals now it doesn't change them in cutscenes, I doubt we'll see anything for a while.

So, they could get on some customizations and have the cut scenes work the way they do now. At least we could get some flavor while fighting mandatory trash through the chapters.

• 1 month later...
I don't care either way, but it does seem a step backwards that they used preset models instead of the in-game models in the cutscenes. Maybe they pre-rendered them? They're still rendered in-engine, though.

I can confirm that if you pick out new armor for the couple companions that can actually get it (Kaliyo and Jorgan), then it does show up properly in cutscenes. Color crystals, like customizations, show only the default, however, even if you change them.

I can confirm that if you pick out new armor for the couple companions that can actually get it (Kaliyo and Jorgan), then it does show up properly in cutscenes. Color crystals, like customizations, show only the default, however, even if you change them.

I noticed that armor changes showed up properly on Jorgan and Kaliyo. I didn't notice one way or another than their personal customizations showed up or not, but since I did notice that T7's didn't show...