Account cancelled and why

biowareftw

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading everything you said i have to say i look foward to you going back to WoW so you can be another one of the babies on the forums complaining about the same things going on in this game.

Heres a little tip on whats going on in wow that you might not know.

To get your PVP weapons this season you need 27000 conquest points. Now asuming you are some sort of pvp god which i highly doubt you are from reading the post you will have to farm the equivalent of 4 months or more depending on your weekly CAP. Without your PVP weapons PVP in wow is useless because you will not have the PVP power to do ANYTHING. You will be tickling the balls of your enemies for a very long time.

You owe me a new keyboard. This is the line of the thread right there :D

You owe me a new keyboard. This is the line of the thread right there :D

Glad you enjoyed it but its the simple truth. lol the PVP power stacking from the weapons on wow now are so insane that no rated BG group will take you unless you have your weapon. And even then unless its the current season weapon because no one will take you with ur basic honor farm weapon.

Just played a game on my shadow. I think this speaks volumes. Solo queue against premade with 3 heals plus (pretty much all you ever see).

http://i.imgur.com/yW9HTkf.jpg

Other team was premade with 3 heals. Other team often lost pre 2.0 (memories of xendor pve guild) against pugs.

Stupid buffs to healing, just make everyone afk, and let average players steamroll pugs.

Oh so you're Bruce Lee characters.(edit, never mind, you aren't the Bruce Lee guy I've seen most) As far as M0X goes..I dunno, when I get in pugs with them, I usually win. They have a small core of PvPers but they're pretty solid imho.

Doesn't take away from your points on the whole though. In fact, I'll give an example from last night.

I queued with 3 guildies (3 dps, 1 healer) for warzones last night. Cause first of all, you never queue for a warzone with more then two people unless you have a healer - its suicide otherwise. Got a voidstar. As luck would have it, we faced a 4-man from S-Key to Victory. Spitta, DarkYogurt, I forget who else. Quality PvPers.

Here's the key: They had 3 stealthers and 2 healers

For whatever reason - I suspect they had baddie pugs, we were pounding them on offense. I Deathgrinder.

We couldn't get a single door though. You can probably guess why - 2 healers meaning it was uber rare to get them both down at once....and when we did? There was a 100% chance one of the stealthers could come out, unseen, and break the bomb plant. Yeah, I had sniper detection, it worked but when you cc a guy in a pug he seldom stays cc'd ><. We lost the warzone in the 6th minute on defense, looked at the score totals. We had 'massacred' them, the three of us DPSing put out about 2.5 million in damage combined (MM sniper, 2 PTs). It was as fun a loss as it could be, but in mumble we couldn't help shaking our head at the futility of the whole situation.

It's a scenario easily replicated, too.

Edited by islander

Some people think the lag is caused my another instance of that warzone being created.

This game is already in 2.0...

I could care less what causes it. Exploit, bad game engine, cheap servers (bandwidth). I am not in beta.

BTW I actually bought a couple level 28 augments. put them in the socket in a warzone. Almost 32 k health and my melee damage went up substantially. Good job Bioware/EA. Screw buying expensive augments. Just do this...

I don't even want to think about what my marauder could do with this kind of exploit...

Again the game engine problems were present in beta, and this exploit was present in the 2.0 beta. You would think this would be priority number 1. What did we get instead Tuesday? A cartel pack.

You people seem to think I am struggling in pvp, or have ever struggled in pvp in this game. That is and has never been the issue. The issue is? I am no longer having fun, and the design team has given me no reason to put any faith in them. RL friends bolted long ago, because they weren't having fun.

Or maybe I am bolting because I am WoW fanboy? Not at all. This game is simply WoW 2.0 in beta and behind WoW in everything except for graphics, which is offset by the horrible game engine. No WoW wasn't the first MMO. Meridian 59 was. Ultima Online was imo the best. That is all opinion though.

My problems with the game are based on reality. Casual pvp with RL friends is not fun. Ranked pvp is not fun. Game engine/servers/exploits, or whatever they want to blame is unacceptable. Class balance is done by 1 guy, when they probably have hundreds working on the Cartel Market. This game is NEVER going to get any better, and I am sick of giving them 2nd, 3rd chances.

Bioware/EA dug their own hole. They can lie in it. If anything I was a Bioware fanboy and this game had me more excited then any title in history. Now? I will never buy an EA or Bioware product again.

-Pot5. Bruce-lëë, Bruce-campbëll, Dëathjester, Liu Kang

Edited by biowareftw

Glad you enjoyed it but its the simple truth. lol the PVP power stacking from the weapons on wow now are so insane that no rated BG group will take you unless you have your weapon. And even then unless its the current season weapon because no one will take you with ur basic honor farm weapon.

Oh, I know. I suspected it was like this, I honestly looked into re-opening an old WoW account last week. Spent three days on the forums and poking around in game, and said screw all that.

Will you marry me (if you're female)? :)

Edited by islander

This game is already in 2.0...

I could care less what causes it. Exploit, bad game engine, cheap servers (bandwidth). I am not in beta.

BTW I actually bought a couple level 28 augments. put them in the socket in a warzone. Almost 32 k health and my melee damage went up substantially. Good job Bioware/EA. Screw buying expensive augments. Just do this...

I don't even want to think about what my marauder could do with this kind of exploit...

Again the game engine problems were present in beta, and this exploit was present in the 2.0 beta. You would think this would be priority number 1. What did we get instead Tuesday? A cartel pack.

You people seem to think I am struggling in pvp, or have ever struggled in pvp in this game. That is and has never been the issue. The issue is? I am no longer having fun, and the design team has given me no reason to put any faith in them. RL friends bolted long ago, because they weren't having fun.

Or maybe I am bolting because I am WoW fanboy? Not at all. This game is simply WoW 2.0 in beta and behind WoW in everything except for graphics, which is offset by the horrible game engine. No WoW wasn't the first MMO. Meridian 59 was. Ultima Online was imo the best. That is all opinion though.

My problems with the game are based on reality. Casual pvp with RL friends is not fun. Ranked pvp is not fun. Game engine/servers/exploits, or whatever they want to blame is unacceptable. Class balance is done by 1 guy, when they probably have hundreds working on the Cartel Market. This game is NEVER going to get any better, and I am sick of giving them 2nd, 3rd chances.

Bioware/EA dug their own hole. They can lie in it. If anything I was a Bioware fanboy and this game had me more excited then any title in history. Now? I will never buy an EA or Bioware product again.

-Pot5. Bruce-lëë, Bruce-campbëll, Dëathjester, Liu Kang

Still waiting for that wow name / server...

Oh so you're Bruce Lee characters. I now find it pretty funny that you have the nerve to call MoX players average. I dunno, when I get in pugs with them, I usually win. They have a small core of PvPers but they're pretty solid imo.

Doesn't take away from your points on the whole though. In fact, I'll give an example from last night.

I queued with 3 guildies (3 dps, 1 healer) for warzones last night. Cause first of all, you never queue for a warzone with more then two people unless you have a healer - its suicide otherwise. Got a voidstar. As luck would have it, we faced a 4-man from S-Key to Victory. Spitta, DarkYogurt, I forget who else. Quality PvPers.

Here's the key: They had 3 stealthers and 2 healers

For whatever reason - I suspect they had baddie pugs, we were pounding them on offense. I Deathgrinder.

We couldn't get a single door though. You can probably guess why - 2 healers meaning it was uber rare to get them both down at once....and when we did? There was a 100% chance one of the stealthers could come out, unseen, and break the bomb plant. Yeah, I had sniper detection, it worked but when you cc a guy in a pug he seldom stays cc'd ><. We lost the warzone in the 6th minute on defense, looked at the score totals. We had 'massacred' them, the three of us DPSing put out about 2.5 million in damage combined (MM sniper, 2 PTs). It was as fun a loss as it could be, but in mumble we couldn't help shaking our head at the futility of the whole situation.

It's a scenario easily replicated, too.

Mox? I often beat them on my shadow/scoundrel in pugs before 2.0. I was never impressed by any of them, when I got in their premades on my marauder/sniper.

Chances are one of the people you thought was good was in that screenshot LOL. Give my marauder 3 healers? I am going to double the damage their scrub smasher does.

Now a guild like Game Genie ( have run into them latenight)? Yeah that is a decent pvp guild. I doubt they will stay in this game, for the same reasons I am leaving, but they seemed to know what the hell they were doing lol.

On republic side Hoth Ski Patrol was good. MoX? PvP? No lol.

When I heard the "personally I hate apple" part, I knew this guy just Loves to make everyone on top feel stupid, by being on the other side of it.

And for the record: operatives are awesome. Mercs and commandos are strong, if you're good.

I myself am growing tired. Hell, I even started playing Rift today as F2P. I'll either be buying Rift subscription or waiting till ESO comes out. As of right now 55 PvP is just no fun. I can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong with it, all I know is.. is that I'm having a lot less fun than I did in 1.7

In the same boat mang. I feel like I'm just biding my time, hoping ESO or anyone does something other than the same warzones, same gear grind, etc. Interesting thing is, I don't mind the grind or the idea behind bolster. More PvPers the merrier, but it's just so stale at this point. I never expected PvP to be the central focus of this game, but seriously, as I look back over the whole time I've been playing, I'm amazed I've stayed this long. The only thing that kept me going we're my friends and the different ACs. Now that I've played them all...I'm just disheartened in the way the PvP community has been treated overall.

Mox? I often beat them on my shadow/scoundrel in pugs before 2.0. I was never impressed by any of them, when I got in their premades on my marauder/sniper.

Chances are one of the people you thought was good was in that screenshot LOL. Give my marauder 3 healers? I am going to double the damage their scrub smasher does.

Now a guild like Game Genie ( have run into them latenight)? Yeah that is a decent pvp guild. I doubt they will stay in this game, for the same reasons I am leaving, but they seemed to know what the hell they were doing lol.

On republic side Hoth Ski Patrol was good. MoX? PvP? No lol.

I modifed my post, you aren't the Bruce Lee I've seen lately. And no, I tend to stop queueing around 10:30 or so weeknights. Early morning wake up.

and no, although I'm not really in MoX anymore (I have an inactive alt there), I did not see any of their ranked guys in that SS. HSP is Pro level.

Either way, you're correct in the ascertation that healing is straight up overpowered right now. The sheer fact that you can't pug group with guildies and not bring a healer should tell Bioware all they need to know about the 55 warzone situation.

Edited by islander

When I heard the "personally I hate apple" part, I knew this guy just Loves to make everyone on top feel stupid, by being on the other side of it.

And for the record: operatives are awesome. Mercs and commandos are strong, if you're good.

???

Are you calling me an anti-appleite? Apple HARDWARE is garbage and it always has been. I actually like their operating system, and things like Imovie (great for kids). Then again OSX it is just an GUI (stolen from Xerox) and it is really just Unix. Their software is very nice for people who don't know a lot about computers.

Why would I ever buy an apple computer when I can make a Hackintosh though? The OS is 29 bucks...and building your own hackintosh is LEGAL. Why would I ever buy a apple phone when Samsung's are better? Am I supposed to go buy a glorified laptop, Imac to run osx, with a laptop video card, and inferior hardware, all so that I can pay twice as much for an inferior product with an apple on it?

Now go back to thinking a PC with an apple on it isn't a PC, and that Steve Job's was in inventor.

I am with this guy. GOAT comedian appearance on a TV show imo.

Edited by biowareftw

It's pretty much all true. The memory leak forced me to quit about 6 months ago because I could not play more then 30 -60 min without memory crash. All they did was denied it's existance and blamed our PC's. Now I got back to check out RotHC and it's finally fixed.

6 months ago the pvp was LOT more fun, I had 4 dedicated pvp characters, 3 of them leveled only through warzones with only pve content the class story.

Now the pvp is just one big mess. Lower pvp ranks ruined by bolster and 55 totally ruined by bolster. Vanguard/PT nerfed into the ground, smash monkeys same as ever or even worse, even more retarded stuns and healing totally out of control.

I paid for two months to check out RotHC but I seriously doubt I will pay any more for this game.

It's pretty much all true. The memory leak forced me to quit about 6 months ago because I could not play more then 30 -60 min without memory crash. All they did was denied it's existance and blamed our PC's. Now I got back to check out RotHC and it's finally fixed.

6 months ago the pvp was LOT more fun, I had 4 dedicated pvp characters, 3 of them leveled only through warzones with only pve content the class story.

Now the pvp is just one big mess. Lower pvp ranks ruined by bolster and 55 totally ruined by bolster. Vanguard/PT nerfed into the ground, smash monkeys same as ever or even worse, even more retarded stuns and healing totally out of control.

I paid for two months to check out RotHC but I seriously doubt I will pay any more for this game.

How are healers healing if stuns are out of control? :p *trollface*

Also when they have a white bar u can still interrupt.

hmmm... sounds like another buff PT post to me.

Maybe because healers have most of the stuns... :p

Really now? And here i thought every class has 1 stun minus the PT since they have 2 and the second one is diminished due to the fact its an AOE. God i must be playing the wrong game. so tell me... why is it that my healer only has 1 hard stun?

I love it how people slag you off for posting valid facts/concerns about the game, it's current state and all of its shortcomings, like they don't exist when they blatantly do. :rolleyes:

You're a voice of reason on these forums and Bioware will be at a loss once it has gone. Wish you all the best in WoW. I'm playing GW2 now myself and after experiencing this debacle, I actually have a new found fondness for the game! :)

Regarding augments: yesterday's crew skill fixes are going to bring those in line. Thermal Regulators are already half of what they were yesterday morning on The Bastion due to crits bringing back 2-4 instead of 1. Further, gathering missions are bringing back more mats (though useless Holinium and Perfect Carbonic Crystals are still part of that). Prices will keep dropping, too.

Really now? And here i thought every class has 1 stun minus the PT since they have 2 and the second one is diminished due to the fact its an AOE. God i must be playing the wrong game. so tell me... why is it that my healer only has 1 hard stun?

Dont try to sugarcoat the turd, you know very well that in most fights now you are simply stunlocked to death.

Since the retarded resolve bar change there has been nothing but orgy of stuns in this game. In group play you get hit by five six different stuns and then you can watch your full resolve bar in graveyard.

Yeah it is pretty laughable, when I can pop rebuke/cloak of pain BEFORE charging (10 seconds =LOL) on my rage marauder, and am now a stupidly hard to kill melee, where hitting me will only continue the process, oh and now I get free forcescream, and I am not screwing myself over with a crush/choke (wasting a smash). Oh yeah I also automatically slow now? HAHAHAHA. The funny thing? People who play this class are asking for BUFFS to zealous leap on this forum? ***? Before? People could CC lock me during rebuke/cloak of pain. That ain't happening anymore.

It has become painfully obvious that they are just buffing the most played classes/specs to keep subs, and buffing pve support classes to stupidity, because pve players are the only people that are going to stick around.

Sins/shadows are far more numerous then dps ops/scoundrels (pre 55 is not how this class should be judged), so my shadow is OP as hell and my scoundrel sucks.

Smash was mass rolled so we can't nerf that! Screw annihilation/watchman though!

I mean I understand what they are doing, but I don't have to like it. They are protecting a profit margin, but in doing so they are ruining pvp, making some classes completely useless and others way too strong.

If you want to continue in this game? Roll a overpopulated spec/class, or play support. They are just holding onto subs as long as they can, and new subs won't know what is wrong until 55, where some classes become useless and healing/tanking becomes stupidly good.

But whatever. Leveling was pretty fun (the first few times in beta), and the agent story/jk story were pretty good. I almost felt like I got a Kotor 3 with those 2 stories. I got screwed in buying the game originally, but I would totally reccomend this game as far as a single player game, or a casual pve only game.

PvP? No. Never been great, has mostly been broke, and 2.0 made it even worse.

Awesome ragequit thread, would read again. 9/10

I have to agree with others. I've grown weary of your ill-informed rants, .

OP is on my ignore list for this very reason but I tuned in for a slice of schadenfreude. Did OP specify what the last day his he'll be able to post in forums? E.g. if his last payment was 10 days ago does that mean he only has 21 more days on the forums? (preferred don't get forum posting priviledges, right?)