Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

I can't decide. They did great with voices. They all fit each class really well. My favorite would have to be Female Bounty Hunter ( it is very laid back and confident) and probably the male sith Warrior (he sounds laid back and confident too). Unlike the male bounty hunter who's voice is overly deep and the sith inquisitors who are pretty predictable.

By far Jedi Consular sound the worst.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like how Anuli was voiced, he is not listed in the IMDB credits specifically but I think it's Eric Nelson http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2235173/ if anyone knows better please say so!!

Favourite major voice would Moira Quirk playing Elana Dorne.

I'm generally playing Empire now to escape from the American accents a little but unfortunately my male BH has a strong American accent. Sorry Tom, your voice does not fit my head canon, my Chiss BH should have a slightly more Empire-ish accent.

• 3 months later...

I just love british accents (I am from Germany and switched the game to english a month ago.

So I am sorry, that I am not that familiar with all the voices (yet) :)

Hard to pick one as the best. I couldn't stand Torians germans voice and the english I just love *sigh*:rolleyes:

But I have to go with Malavai Quinn I guess, the accent heavens .. the accent :D

The female smugglers voice is just great like someone said before. sarcasm fits her (and me in RL ;) ) so well thats my favorite playable voice.

They all do great Jobs ! :D:D:D

Love the game even more since I switched languages :)

Kira Carsen voiced by Laura Bailey, Laura did an brilliant job on Kira and even managed to put a bit of Kira into Serana the Vampire companion in Skyrim's Dawnguard, she really brings Kira to life and I get a good laugh out of what Kira says to the Knight when exploring/Conversations/general chat.

10/10 for Laura Bailey's Kira Carsen/Serana.

Link for those who want to know more about her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bailey_%28voice_actress%29

Haven't heard 'em all yet, of course, but I love the female Sith Warrior - she's dry, but you can tell she's amused a lot of the time. I'd be scared of her. Imperial accents! Quinn's posh accent, unfortunately, misled me into thinking that he must like Cultural gifts...um, not so much.

I like the female Smuggler, too - cracks me up (along with her sparky little space Texan, Corso Riggs).

On the other side, I've been underwhelmed by the female Jedi voices. Partly it's that American accents can seem so flat after the sarcastic Imperials (and, um, the whole "there is no emotion" thing).

• 10 months later...
Who do you think has the coolest voice in the game and why?

Have fun! :)

My vote goes to the male Sith Warrior. Cool and confident. Lets people know by tone alone that he takes no **** off anyone.

EDIT: Here is a full list of Voice Cast in the game...

http://imgur.com/a/VyujV

Not in any particular order:

Sith warrior female

Female bounty hunter

Lord Trok

"The Master" - leader of the revanites

Darth Malgus

So far that's all I can think of. I'd love to see the names of all the voice actors in the game. When I first played the Dromund Kaas Kingpin quest I was showed at the power and ferocity of Lord Trok's voice. I loved it. Anyone know who did her acting?

Watcher X has to be near the top - deep, hypnotic, so hot. :)

Vector - comforting, good intonation considering his character - just enough emotion, not too much.

female Imperial Agent - very pretty and smooth.

Thana Vesh - pretty voice, though I hate her character. (voiced by Laura Bailey, who also does Kira Carsen and Ki Sazan.)

female Jedi Consular

Aric Jorgan

Darmas Pollaran (gambler/womanizer in smuggler quest).

Kaliyo Djannis - dark :)

female Sith Warrior - the best deeo female voice I've heard in the game.

female Sith Inquisitor - I love how she sounds slightly...nerdy and haughty. Love her "sh" and "ch" pronunciations.

There's a lot of good voices, I'm probably forgetting some, and haven't even gotten through half the content yet.

I realise that this is a necro but what the hell. In no particular order:

The Sith Emperor - "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same." - how awesome is this guy?

Gnost Dural - I like his voice. But the main reason I'm nominating him is because he turned up in Mass Effect as Admiral Hackett and of all places in some random but stellar anime I found called Tron Uprising as General Tesler. Both were excellent performances and kind of 'oh snap!' moments when I recognised the voice.

The Lady of Pain - that random Rattaki lady you meet on Tatooine in the BH story. My main reason for liking her is because she's voiced by the same actor who voiced Asajj Ventress in the Clone Wars animated series. Who is possibility one of my favourite Star Wars voice actors ever. I was suprised and elated when I heard her in SWTOR.

[quote

The Lady of Pain - that random Rattaki lady you meet on Tatooine in the BH story. My main reason for liking her is because she's voiced by the same actor who voiced Asajj Ventress in the Clone Wars animated series. Who is possibility one of my favourite Star Wars voice actors ever. I was suprised and elated when I heard her in SWTOR.COLOR

reminds me of Chemish Or who is met on balmorra. also has a ventresslike voice

• 2 weeks later...