How do I buy account-wide unlocks in Cartel Market?

Bladehawk

... for example, a third quick bar? I only see character specific prices, and yet I've read that an account-wide option is available (540cc)? Clicking on the icons in the top right hand pane of the cartel market window doesn't seem to change anything. The only option available is the character-only one, for 250 cc. I do have two characters on a f2p account.

Am I doing something incredibly stupid here? Any help, greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure about that particular unlock but if there was an account wide unlock available it will show as an option. You may have seen some public test server information that pertained to the Cartel Market before full release. A lot of changes get made during testing and some external websites put up their information based on testing before it goes live.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but check your information so make sure that unlock has the option on the live patch. If it does put in a CS ticket.

I also cannot say whether the quickbar account unlocks specifically are still there (because I haven't checked), but the way it works is that for items which you can unlock for your account, in the image where it shows you the item, the one which is a bit above the button which you press to buy, if there is an option to unlock the thing for your account, then there should also be two small blue icons, one which shows that it's available for a single character and one for all characters.

Then when you buy it, you can pick either the single character option or the account option.

• 2 weeks later...