Foundry HM...I can not acquire the mission

I can not get into this Flash Point, I can not talk to the NPC to acquire the mission. I have completed Boarding Party on normal and hard modes. I have dropped the Call to Arms mission as many have suggested but doing that still does not make it where I can talk to the NPC by the instance. Has anyone else had issues like this? I appreciate any and all advice.

The trigger to enter Foundry is to finish Boarding Party with Call of Arms active, then talk to the Moff (located inside the door to the north). This will give you '[Group] flashpoint Foundry'. You can then abandon the normal mode Foundry, and talk to the NPC next to the entrance of Foundry to get [HARD] Flashpoint Foundry. If you abandoned Call of Arm, then you need to do Boarding Party again.

Agreed. Our group all left because we couldn't get in the door. It is needlessly complicated and above all NOT FUN. So much of this game is incredibly frustrating, why does Bioware enjoy making things so incredibly hard work?

Thanks for the help guys and I agree it shouldn't be this complicated to run a instance. Once you are 50, the HM option should just be available on all instances. You shouldn't have to get a quest then abandon it just to get the HM. I appreciate the assistance.

Hey Folks,

This system was a leftover relic that resulted from originally moving these Flashpoints up to Hard Mode. These requirements will disappear for Game Update 1.3.

Hope that helps!

Why does it have to go in patch 1.3 I do not think that will be there do you.