Dark side smuggler

CampusJedi

First Act I was totally light side.

Now I'm light side on side quests and DS for class quests.

Even when you're doing DS stuff for the dark side it really dosn't feel that 'evil'

Like the worse thing I've run into (basically forcing a brain damaged guy to help you out) it turns out that he's having a much better time now that you're in charge.

I wouldn't worry about light side dark side for the smuggler. Just do whatever you find is the most rewarding (which would probably mostly dark side though there has been circumstances where you get more money for being light side)

Smuggler and the Bounty Hunter are the only 2 classes that makes sense in my head to be the opposite alignment of their given faction.

I wouldn't worry about light side dark side for the smuggler. Just do whatever you find is the most rewarding (which would probably mostly dark side though there has been circumstances where you get more money for being light side)

Smuggler and the Bounty Hunter are the only 2 classes that makes sense in my head to be the opposite alignment of their given faction.

Both the Smuggler and Bounty are basically the "neutral" classes. (Smuggler leaning more toward light and the bounty hunter more toward dark.) Being 100% light or dark feels pretty out of character for both. However it really just depends on how you perceive your character. My Smuggler is like 80/20 light/dark, simply picking the choices that felt right. (I actually turned off the alignment indicator, because I didn't want it to influence any choices I make.)

Edited by Rown