How do you find a group?

I'm on Mandalore the Indomitable, went back to the Republic Fleet, set my LFG comment for Colicoid War Game, then asked in General Chat, TWICE that I was LFG. There wasn't anybody else talking in General Chat. People were complaining that I was spamming.

If I'm not allowed to ask in General Chat, I'm not in a guild, I don't have friends, how do I find a group? Do I just give up, stop my subscription, stop playing, and just watch YouTube videos of people doing the Flashpoints?

Don't give up, people will always complain its what they do, i tend to put people like that on ignore cause more often than not their not worth teaming with anyway. there is a looking for group channel. if you type /lfg then hit (space bar ) you switch to that channel. then post what your looking for there. you can also bring up the fleet listing and see if anybody else have their LFG turned on. Edited by Snakeyees

Just make sure you don't post LFG too close to each other and you shouldn't have problems with people complaining.

Finding a group for CWG can be difficult because:

- It's an under-50 flashpoint. Most people are either level 50 or are attempting to get to 50 as soon as possible, and doing a FP isn't that fast

- CWG itself isn't very well-liked due to the fact that it has a lot of different mechanics from standard FPs. Most people typically do it once and never bother with it again.

The easiest way to find a group, from what I found, is do a /who of everyone near the level of the FP and whisper them until you get a full group.

Roll a pure healer and adverstise as such. I don't have to look for groups. They look for me. I get asked out o fthe blue all the time. Seer sage.

Be an in-demand class.

Unless you happen to be on an RP server, I do not see why you would be told to stop spamming.

That being said, yeah CWG is really not liked. And afaik you do need a group of 4 players to get thru the "barrier puzzle": this is not a fp where you can replace a player with a companion to fill in as dps.

Oh yeah, and the loot isn't that hot in there either.

But about how to do LFG....? sorry I myself do not even play that much anymore.. so I can't really help you on that point.

Hello there,

Some servers utilize a custom LFG channel. You might see if your server is also utilizing this. The chat is not restricted to the planet you are on, or just on fleet. Typically it is just titled 'LFG' and you would join it by typing /cjoin LFG. Hope this helps!

Unless you happen to be on an RP server, I do not see why you would be told to stop spamming.

That being said, yeah CWG is really not liked. And afaik you do need a group of 4 players to get thru the "barrier puzzle": this is not a fp where you can replace a player with a companion to fill in as dps.

Oh yeah, and the loot isn't that hot in there either.

But about how to do LFG....? sorry I myself do not even play that much anymore.. so I can't really help you on that point.

You can do it with 3, the right 3 classes. We just did it today with 3 and a companion. During the turret phase, our two dps got on the turrets and our healer summoned his healing companion and they healed the turrets while we killed.

The maze, have a knight and sage. Use the knights leap to get across gaps and the sages pull or life grip whatever it is.

But its totally do able. After the turrets make sure to pull out the tank companion. ;)