weaken mind in pvp

Bolanos

This may be a silly question but I normally start all my PvP battles with Weaken mind because it can be casted while moving. However, I never see the target taking any damage. When I use Mind Crush I can see the damage ticking away but I just don't see anything with weaken mind. Does weaken mind not work in PvP? I believe I read somewhere that the two don't stack but that shouldn't stop it from working if it's the first thing I cast right?

This may be a silly question but I normally start all my PvP battles with Weaken mind because it can be casted while moving. However, I never see the target taking any damage. When I use Mind Crush I can see the damage ticking away but I just don't see anything with weaken mind. Does weaken mind not work in PvP? I believe I read somewhere that the two don't stack but that shouldn't stop it from working if it's the first thing I cast right?

The reason why you dont really "see" Weaken Mind do anything is because it does not do any damage when you first cast it on a target, and Weaken Mind ticks only once every three seconds. So it will never do any damage until at the 3sec mark.

Mind Crush hits fairly hard on the opening hit, then ticks once every second for the next 6 seconds, so its much more obvious that its doing damage.

Also, Sever Force ticks at 0sec and every 3 sec after.

And yes, all your dots stack. :)

Edited by Underpowered