HM Eternity vault w/ pvp gear?

So I hear people are doing Hardmode Ev with get this....PVP gear...

I don't know if its true but i do know a guild on my server is 4/5 hardmode.

That didn't take long did it?

well done Bioware, you try to make a wow clone and biff it hard.I get enraged at some of your silly development decisions (instanced zones, lack of character diversity, no racials, no day/night cycle, lack of race diversity. No mods, no macro system. Lack of end game content. Illum is a joke.) Sadly this game imo will not make it past its first year. My prediction is free to play this time next year.

I just feel like im playing DC online universe again and that game was terrible.

I'll just consider this a Kotor 3 and be done with it.

well done Bioware, you try to make a wow clone and biff it hard.I get enraged at some of your silly development decisions (instanced zones, lack of character diversity, no racials, no day/night cycle, lack of race diversity. No mods, no macro system. Lack of end game content. Illum is a joke.) Sadly this game imo will not make it past its first year. My prediction is free to play this time next year.

I just feel like im playing DC online universe again and that game was terrible.

As far as I know they did not try to make a WoW clone. Also, many people stated that at release WoW had close to zero end game content. No day/night cycle? Duh, complaining just for the sake of complaining, nice one. No mods and no macro system is win. There is plenty of end game contect for a game that is not even a after release. How many hardmode flashpoints and operations have you cleared kind sir?

We did hard mode 5/5 in a mostly 8 man pug in just a mix of epics and blues the content isn't hard at all keep in mind we were top 20 US wow raiders.

Hardest part is figuring out you just need 1 tank for the whole place so you can bring an extra DPS for enrage timers and makes every fight so much easier.

Edited by Nissin

Let's get things straight.

T1 PvE = Tionese

T2 PvE = Columi

T3 PvE = Rakata

T1 PvP = Centurion - Worse than Tionese

T2 PvP = Champion - Worse than Columi

T3 PvP = Battlemaster - Worse than Columi

The only thing each tier of PvE and PvP have in similarity are their armor rating. Stats-wise, all PvP tiers are inferior to Columi for raids.

In regards to the difficulty of Hard and Nightmare modes, it's nothing special compared to WoW. I am a former Premonition raider, and despite that fact, I am no longer interested in hardcore raiding due to real life. So, to me, it doesn't bother me. We already cleared Hard and Nightmare operations, with a very relaxed schedule.

Edited by Pintaphilly

Let's get things straight.

T1 PvE = Tionese

T2 PvE = Columi

T3 PvE = Rakata

T1 PvP = Centurion - Worse than Tionese

T2 PvP = Champion - Worse than Columi

T3 PvP = Battlemaster - Worse than Columi

The only thing each tier of PvE and PvP have in similarity are their armor rating. Stats-wise, all PvP tiers are inferior to Columi for raids.

In regards to the difficulty of Hard and Nightmare modes, it's nothing special compared to WoW. I am a former Premonition raider, and despite that fact, I am no longer interested in hardcore raiding due to real life. So, to me, it doesn't bother me. We already cleared Hard and Nightmare operations, with a very relaxed schedule.

I agree with this post except for one thing. Isn't this all considered Tier1 raids? Since we are just dealing with Hard Mode and Nightmare that is. My group have been labeling it as:

T1 PvE = Tionese

T1.25 PvE = Columi

T1.5 PvE = Rakata

Don't want to derail but thought it was worth posting to see some feedback.

I'm confused because looking at Rakata and Columi, the Columi Lightsabers are superior. 302 vs Rakata's 278 or something. Where as Tionese has LSs at 284.

Rakata weapons are bugged afaik (not sure if all of them, haven't checked), having too low-lvl(rating) customizations slotted.

Edited by WakeXT

Sounds like you want a WoW clone and now you're QQ'ing cuz this isn't WoW. Here's an idea, how about you s t f u and go play WoW... :eek:

Edited by Delltron

What I'd like to see, for people not to use PvP gear for PvE, is to make the PvP stat, in this case expertise, more prominent in PvP, what I mean is reduce the amount of the general stats these are all stats except for endurance and expertise, and in turn increase the amount of expertise on the PvP gear.

This would make PvP gear much worse for PvE, but if done correctly wouldn't affect PvP at all.

The highest effect this would have is to stats other than stats that directly affect power increases, so stats like alacrity, crit, surge and whatever else might need to be worked on a bit more, on how you'd put it on the PvP gear, but for the other stats it wouldn't really affect anything, only difference that would make is to make PvP gear much much worse for PvE.