Maintenance: December 10th, 2013

ServerDroid

On December 10th, all game servers will be unavailable as we perform maintenance. Patch 2.5a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday December 10th, 2013

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 5AM PST (1PM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by ServerDroid

Where are the patch notes?

Patch Notes are always added Monday afternoon after their final testing phase and the items that are woking will be added to the patch notes. Most all MMO's do it this way. Bioware is being Polite giving you 4 days notice of down time so you can adjust your schedule accordingly.

I have to say, thats the biggest dissapointment ive ever read in patch notes so far.. No gree, no cartel stuff, no nothing? Not even a sale of the shipment two hypercrate thats about to go out?

Not even a fix on a big sound issue for the xp people. Sad panda is sad.

I have to say, thats the biggest dissapointment ive ever read in patch notes so far.. No gree, no cartel stuff, no nothing? Not even a sale of the shipment two hypercrate thats about to go out?

It's a fix-up (a.k.a. "oh*****iii-patch" (interesting blocker there, buttbuttin style)) as indicated by the "a", regular patches involving actual content are usually on a 2-week rotation.

And yes, please fix the sound issue on XP. While it is a good chance to guide people towards the light and to protect them from going down along with the entire Asian banking system, it is also tedious to have guildmates getting pummeled with missiles without knowing what's happening.

Edited by Laurreth

I hate them... No cartel packs :[

12/18/2012 marks an anniversary of Valiant Jedi armor. So much expecting to see some new gear next week... :D

Cartel packs are coming out between 12th-20th so hold your tauntauns until next week. :]

Alec I feel for you. I'm still awaiting to hear life day stuff because I believe my Dye Kit will be there.

I donøt think gree wont be up until the next week or the one after that , ie either starting or finishing on christmas and it will followed by the rakghoul event