List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're mistaken, we're still missing Kreia and Mical : / They were the crew members.

Nope, I was talking about the ones from just KotOR 1. Carth, Mission, Bastila, Canderous, Juhani and Old Man Bindo. :p We still don't have Kreia, Mical (Although, looking at the Humble Hero set, one could make a Mical looking outfit.) and Bao-Dur.

EDIT: Boy, am I dumb. I forgot to add "KotOR I" to that last post.... Doh.

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Nope, I was talking about the ones from just KotOR 1. Carth, Mission, Bastila, Canderous, Juhani and Old Man Bindo. :p We still don't have Kreia, Mical (Although, looking at the Humble Hero set, one could make a Mical looking outfit.) and Bao-Dur.

EDIT: Boy, am I dumb. I forgot to add "KotOR I" to that last post.... Doh.

Yeh, Mical's will probably be reskinned humble hero minus the collar.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a couple of the requests from the KotOR comics section are going to be answered in the upcoming Nightlife packs. Per Dulfy, Rohlan Dyre's armor is going to be in the Club Vertica Pack and Manadlore the Ultimate's is in the Star Cluster Pack (no in-game pics yet, since they're still using placeholders on the PTS).

Plus, although these weren't already listed on the front post, it looks like this next Shipment is going to put out armor for all of the Original Dark Lords - Ajunta Pall (whose ghost was an NPC in KOTOR 1), XoXaan, Karness Muur (who had an arc in the KOTOR comics), and Remulus Drepya (Sorzus Syn is the only one not listed yet).

If the kick-*** job they did on the Tulak Hord armor is any indication, these should be pretty sweet.

Edited by DarthDymond

Looks like a couple of the requests from the KotOR comics section are going to be answered in the upcoming Nightlife packs. Per Dulfy, Rohlan Dyre's armor is going to be in the Club Vertica Pack and Manadlore the Ultimate's is in the Star Cluster Pack (no in-game pics yet, since they're still using placeholders on the PTS).

Plus, although these weren't already listed on the front post, it looks like this next Shipment is going to put out armor for all of the Original Dark Lords - Ajunta Pall (whose ghost was an NPC in KOTOR 1), XoXaan, Karness Muur (who had an arc in the KOTOR comics), and Remulus Drepya (Sorzus Syn is the only one not listed yet).

If the kick-*** job they did on the Tulak Hord armor is any indication, these should be pretty sweet.

Oh, awesome! I like seeing that some of the ancient Sith Lord armors are coming. Have to admit, I'm surprised that BW is making a new mask for Tulak Hord when his mask was already in KotOR 1.... Well, time to add all those to the list! :D

Damn now I'll have to choose between the Rakata Marauder set & Tulak Hord's set :p But is it just me or is Tulak Hord's set eerily similar to Starkiller's Hoth set?

It's not just you, it's an obvious inspiration.

It wouldn't surprise me. There is nothing in the lore related to Tulak Hord's armor, apart from the headgear from KotOR 1. But, according to this photo from the Cantina event yesterday, Tulak Hord may have owned two sets of armor. A light set, and a heaver, "Kick A**" set

OP, could you add this armor from KOTOR:

http://www.manapool.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/swkotor-lightsaber.jpg

Name: Knight Robe.

#4 under the KotOR I NPC's - Jedi Civil War Era Jedi Robes (Brown, Blue, and Orange)

IN other news, looks like they've added the final verisons of Xoxaan, Ajunta Pall, and Mandalore the Ultimate armor's to the PTS. So, those are now on the list. But, I got to say...I really am not fond of those shoulder pads on Ajunta Pall's armor, a bit big in my opinion, compared to the art from the Essential Guide to the Jedi.

• 2 weeks later...
Turns out Dulfy found something called "Ventilated Triumvirate" on the PTS. Though there aren't any images yet, the first thing that pops into my mind is that Sith Lord armour from Dxun. The one you've got listed as "Restored Triumvirate Sith Master's Armor Set".

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a "sexy-fied" version of the Restored Triumvirate set, the way the Euphoric Corellian set is a skimpy version of the Corellian Councillor set (to name one example out of the dozen or so they've released already).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being quiet lately, Took a bit of a break due to finals, and losing almost all my Jedi Consular videos D:, and I just started school this week, so I am now editing the list to include all the new additions.

The new additions are

Ventilated Triumvirate Armor Set

Karness Muur’s Armor Set

Remulus Drepya’s Armor Set

Rohlan Dyre’s Armor Set

Exar Kun’s Armor Set

Atris’ Armor Set

Kreia’s Armor Set

I'm still not sure about adding Malak’s Shadow Armor Set, Mantellian Privateer Armor Set, and the Noble Attendant’s Armor Set to the list, although they are reskins of the KotOR armors, they aren't in the comics or games, so... still thinking about that.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the images. I would like to have the Jedi, Jedi Knight, and Jedi Master Robes along with the Dark Jedi, Dark Jedi Knight, and Dark Jedi Master Robes. The ones below. I know I did not copy the link, only the words.

#13 First Jedi Purge era Jedi Robe (A much better photo)

#14 First Jedi Purge era Jedi Knight Robe (A much better photo)

#15 First Jedi Purge era Jedi Master’s Robe

I'd also like to see these:

The Acolyte and Apprentice robes from KoTOR I

#4 Jedi Civil War Era Jedi Robes (Brown, Blue, and Orange)

#5 Sith Empire Acolyte Robes (Black)

I would also like to see these droids:

#9 G0-T0 infrastructure planning system Droid AKA Goto/G0-T0 (Which would be interesting compainon. Maybe like the HK quest, and rebuild it.)

#10 Bao-Dur's remote

Edited by Darth_Krushya
spelling, grammar, more info

Thank you for the images. I would like to have the Jedi, Jedi Knight, and Jedi Master Robes along with the Dark Jedi, Dark Jedi Knight, and Dark Jedi Master Robes. The ones below. I know I did not copy the link, only the words.

I'd also like to see these:

The Acolyte and Apprentice robes from KoTOR I

#4 Jedi Civil War Era Jedi Robes (Brown, Blue, and Orange)

#5 Sith Empire Acolyte Robes (Black)

I would also like to see these droids:

#9 G0-T0 infrastructure planning system Droid AKA Goto/G0-T0 (Which would be interesting compainon. Maybe like the HK quest, and rebuild it.)

#10 Bao-Dur's remote

I too would love to see the Jedi Civil War Era Robes added to the game :D

• 3 weeks later...

STILL DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THESE......players have only been asking for...idk...since launch for them. Come on now.

Edited by Kaludy

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, so I'm back, after unsubbing (School always takes priority, even if playing SWTOR helps me with my degree. :p) SO, let me say that all OP list is now updated! Still debating if I should add ALL the reskins to their new section or not. Also, changed the name of Revan's armor set.

I just noticed that this thread has been going for a year now, so that is pretty fantastic, especially considering how many KotOR armors we had when I made this thread to what we have now. It's funny how far this has come, since I never expected it to last a month!

I just want to thank everyone that has contributed to the thread since September of 2013 to now! Also, a big thanks to the team at BWA who are hopefully reading this thread and that they continue adding more KotOR armors to the game! :rak_05::rak_05::rak_05::rak_05::rak_05::rak_05:

Hey all, so I'm back, after unsubbing (School always takes priority, even if playing SWTOR helps me with my degree. :p) SO, let me say that all OP list is now updated! Still debating if I should add ALL the reskins to their new section or not. Also, changed the name of Revan's armor set.

I just noticed that this thread has been going for a year now, so that is pretty fantastic, especially considering how many KotOR armors we had when I made this thread to what we have now. It's funny how far this has come, since I never expected it to last a month!

I just want to thank everyone that has contributed to the thread since September of 2013 to now! Also, a big thanks to the team at BWA who are hopefully reading this thread and that they continue adding more KotOR armors to the game! :rak_05::rak_05::rak_05::rak_05::rak_05::rak_05:

Welcome back, and thanks for your updates on this thread! It's really handy as a quick reference and it is nice to see just how many of these sets we've been getting. :rak_03:

Quick suggestion, just because the OP is so long as it is, may you could hide the "Update History" section under a Spoiler tag so that it's collapsed by default? It's a really minor thing, but right now that section takes up a full page-length before you get to the main list.

As to your debating whether to add all the reskins, I would suggest just adding them in brackets after the 'prime' set, rather than leaving them as a separate (and sure to be quickly expanding) subcategory. Either way, keep up the great work!