All hail the magical floating tree?

Magnusheart

That has been there a long time... been around a year since I noticed it. Reported, posted about on these forums, and nothing happened, as you have seen. I think stupid stuff like that ought to be worked on. I might guess that there is either a lack of resources for or a reluctance to use them on older worlds in favor of developing or polishing new content.

Not that it would appear that dragging that tree down a bit would take long to do.

That has been there a long time... been around a year since I noticed it. Reported, posted about on these forums, and nothing happened, as you have seen. I think stupid stuff like that ought to be worked on. I might guess that there is either a lack of resources for or a reluctance to use them on older worlds in favor of developing or polishing new content.

Not that it would appear that dragging that tree down a bit would take long to do.

But...

It's magic! Surely they wouldn't remove our lord and saviour the floating tree! :eek:

Actually, I'm kinda used to it after playing so many Bethesda games :p

They are notorious for floating stuff and rocks that are only half there and other stuff like that...

It's really nasty.

Bethesda should actually have their name changed to "Broken". Starts with a "B" too and it's far more fitting, giving in mind how crappy their QA is.

• 1 year later...

I reported a bunch of floating crates/boxes in a story instance, a long, long time ago. Recently I was running a new character through the same instance, and was somewhat dismayed to see that they were all still hanging in mid-air.

These sorts of things may not be "game-breaking", in the sense of interfering with your ability to play, but they certainly are "immersion-breaking". Or perhaps it would get more attention, given the "new" emphasis on "story" for the game if when reporting this stuff, we all say...

It really takes me out of the story, seeing stuff floating around for no reason, when it should be sitting on the ground.