<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

Update!

We currently have 5 Teams working on Apex VG HM, it was all of their first times in last week and they all got Apex to around 40-50% most of them have battery runners and flare people who are new to the fight. Hoping to see some more clears of Apex VG soon!

We've been doing a lot of guild pugs lately, usually Dxun HM 4/6 or timed run of TFB and EC. As well as SMs for Conquest.

Currently all teams are full. We may have a healer position opening up soon on Major League Memes.

Other then that we are always looking for skilled players mainly tanks and versatile players capable of multiple roles.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys still doing paid runs at all? If so, is there a link with updated prices. Thank you in advance and hopefully I can pug in the future once I learn raids!

Hai, we do certain things and if we don't do it I can point you in the right direction, DM me on discord - Moka#2763 cheers mate!

Big congrats to team I Do What I Want on Apex VG HM cleared, only 1 week of prog and then tonight we killed it second pull! 5 cheevos popped, would have been 6 but we had a DPS who was late. We also went and did a TFB NIM time run as well and several people got terror and from beyond for the first time. Amazing night tonight for the team and the guild :D Looking forward to more teams grabbing Apex clears this week and next!

Big Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/dUd63Ae (only 4 visible cheevos, one person was on alt in another guild)

Currently recruitment is closed unless applying for a team, exceptions for talented players may be made. Also accepting skilled tanks.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update! - Still looking for Skilled tanks :D

Big congrats to Raiders of the Fridge and 8 Pugs and a Grophet for downing Apex VG HM! Bringing the guilds total teams 6/6 up to 4! One With the Force and Need A Rez are very close behind and will hopefully clear next week!

Today was an eventful day in the guild!

Can I Borrow A Stim cleared TFB NIM, couple of first time cheevos and survivals.

One With The Force cleared Apex VG HM becoming the 5th team in our guild to do so! Lot of first time achievements!

Looking forward to more clears coming in soon!

Currently need skilled tanks or versatile players capable of multiple roles!

• 2 weeks later...

Team update!

8Pugs and A Grophet recently killed TFB NIM +Timer and is deciding what to do next.

Need A Rez changed from Apex Prog to SNV NIM prog for a bit.

Major League Memes is still chipping away at Apex VG HM aiming to be the 6th team in guild to clear!

I Do What I Want recently downed TFB NIM timer and RAV HM and is deciding what to do next.

GodSlayers is making good progress on NIM Tyth

Nameless 16m Team is progging NiM Tyrans hoping for a clear this week!

Can I Borrow A Stim recently killed TFB NIM + Timer and is deciding what to do next.

One With The Force recently downed Monolith HM and is moving into DP NIM or TFB NIM next.

Raiders of the Fridge has been doing DF and SNV NIM trying to decide which to commit to.

Cool Ranch is getting closer to a Master Blaster HM kill.

We currently need a few skilled tanks, as well as versatile players capable of multiple roles.

Huge congrats to our 16m NIM Team "Nameless 16m Team" on NIM Tyrans! Killed it on our second week in, last pull!

Looking forward to Calphyus and the rest of the op :D

Big screencap https://imgur.com/a/6WmanIt 7 people in guild got the cheevo and I think about 3 or 4 with chars in other guilds.

Currently looking for tanks and versatile players capable of multiple roles.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Huge congrats to the peeps who came to our weekly pug night tonight on Monolith 16m HM! We usually have very successful pug nights but we 1 shot monolith 16m HM tonight and that is awesome! We also did Eyeless 16m HM, a Kephess NIM lockout, and finished up with Nefra and Draxus NIM before running out of time. All around an awesome night, lots of cheevos popped!

Big screenshot: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335941288509571073/677363420361785354/colossal.png

Been getting a lot of new recruits lately, still looking for a few more skilled players, as usual tanks and versatile players. Gonna be closing recruitment soon, looking to add maybe 8-10 more cool people to the guild before closing recruitment for a bit. :cool:

R I P VE stacks.

But I guess were still a NIM guild kinda? Big Calphy and Raptus 16m NIM on our team "Nameless 16m Team"

Big screencaps:

Calphy- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335941464146051073/678150053629788160/Screenshot_2020-02-15_01_06_02_481916.jpg

Raptus- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335941464146051073/678150101629272064/Screenshot_2020-02-15_01_35_49_086579.jpg

Hopefully more clears to come.

• 1 month later...

Update! Been awhile. Hope everyone is staying safe from the virus.

Our teams are still going strong. A lot of them have been doing HM raids like TOS, Rav, Gods and Mono and Dxun special cheevos and have had great success. Planning to move back to NIMs soon, some teams never left NIM and are still doing well even without the stacks!

That said we have several positions open on a few of our teams. We are currently looking for one Healer, several DPS and we are always looking for skilled tanks! Even if we don't have a spot for you in a team right now we are also looking to expand our number of raiders and might form more teams in the future! Looking for anyone with a bit of NIM exp. DM me on discord Moka#2763 (capital M matters)

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Update.

A lot of teams killed a lot of things lately but I cant be asked to update them all. Some of the bigger stuffs-

Godslayers got Afraid of the Dark

I Do What I Want got I can quit any time I want and Darkness Noverdrive

Nameless 16m Team got Scyva HM down

We currently have several team spots open and are also looking for skilled tanks. DM me on discord if interested - Moka#2763

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update!

Been awhile since I posted here. Happy to announce as of May 23rd Tragic Heroes defeated NIM Tyth. 7 first time achievements popped, one person was a fill in while the group was between members, but we have filled again and are working on another kill and some A and E NIM prog. I know somehow someone will find a way to discredit us and to you I say, who hurt you? Just be happy for us, your opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Kill video:

In other news we've filled all our teams for now finally. :D

We are looking to recruit still, mainly skilled and talented tanks but would be interested in anyone with NIM experience and a positive attitude.

With 8 teams having cleared HM Dxun we are ready and excited to go into NIM dxun when it drops and hope to be competitive there.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy to announce as of 8:18PM EST June 21st Team Godslayers of Tragic Heroes has recleared Tyth NIM - Pres free this time, all 8 members were in TH (Even tho pres is too) Hopefully this is now considered a valid kill among the "elites" who told us 1 sub, "didn't count" despite most of their kills being carries from 3-4 people who'd already cleared it and told them the mechanics. Looking forward to killing A and E soon and already making great progress, also looking forward to Dxun NIM.

In other news we have a few team spots open, considering forming an 11th team, and always looking for more skilled raiders to join us! Mainly looking for tanks and flexible dps right now. DM me on discord if interested - Moka#2763

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update! Haven’t done a team status update in awhile so doing one of those.

Cool Ranch our HM team is currently progressing through Dxun HM specifically Apex VG.

Need A Rez is tackling NiM Dxun and close to killing Red.

I Do What I Want is also in NIM Dxun and doing well against Red.

Raiders of the Fridge will be going into NIM Dxun next Sunday

Godslayers have downed Red NIM and hope to get some prog in on the other bosses this week.

Major League Memes and One With the Force are both finishing up Styrak NIM and are pretty close To it. After that they both want to achieve time run before moving into Dxun NIM.

8 Pugs and a Grophet are finishing EC NIM before refreshing on Dxun HM and finally tackling Dxun NIM.

Can I Borrow A Stim continues to borrow stims while progging on DP NiM.

Lastly our 16m Team is progging on Apex VG 16m HM with plans for Hateful or Ravagers after. They currently need one flexible DPS with HM Dxun experience. DM me on discoed if interested- Moka#2763

Other then that DPS opening all spots on teams are filled at the moment. We are always looking for skilled players interested in filling in or attending our many pug runs. Mainly a need for a few good tanks or versatile DPS but heals are welcomed too. Also considering an 11th team soon if there is interest for it, this team would be slower paced and geared towards teaching people eager to learn. If any of that interests you feel free to DM me on discord.

Update!

Happy to announce God Slayers cleared NiM Dxun Encounter 1 and got pretty close on Encounter 2. Great job guys!

We also have a healer position available for a team that runs Sunday 3pm-6pm EST. We are looking for someone who is 6/6 Dxun HM, has some NIM Exp, a good understanding of their class, a desire to progress on NIM Dxun, and the ability to play a DPS class at a NIM or close to NIM level. If that's you DM me- Moka#2763 on discord.