Canadians In The House?!?!

Vaness

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was thinking we'd try and get some people reaching a consensus here before we made another thread entirely, but this works too. Except that one guy speaking on behalf of 'eastern Canada', apparently...

It'll be difficult to get everyone to agree on an all-encompassing Canadian server. The three-hour difference between the coasts makes it impossible to pick one that's convenient for everyone. I spent two years in an east-coast WoW guild, living in the west coast, so I know how inconvenient it can be (e.g. they started raids when I was still on my commute home :(). Then you have people preferring PVE server over PVP and vice versa. But I think we can all at least agree that The Swiftsure is the unofficial home for western Canada PvP (and eastern Canada too if you don't mind the time zone! :D).

Like Shimakaze said, gonna be hard to get a server that fits the time zones across Canada. Being from the East my times in game are going to be a tad different from those of you guys on the west coast.

Still, it looks to me like I will be rolling a toon on Swiftsure, seems to be where most of us will be.

See y'all in a few days...hopefully

Ok, so to summarise we have:

PVP:

East:

-Belgoth's Beacon (it's me and two other guilds I bumped into)

-The Fatman (brough forth by that one guy)

West:

-Swiftsure

PVE:

???

Good summary JectCero. Do you want to start a new thread and keep it updated with Canadian servers/guilds? If you don't want to I could do it. I think it would be easier than having to sift through multiple pages.. what do you guys think?

Ahh yes. Alberta's Hamilton. You can look out any window and see an industrial park, adds to the charm, where men wear dress shoes with sweatpants, and your most popular hockey player sports a mullet.

Go Flames !

Guess where ?

Hey! There are outsiders present... Alberta solidarity... until we can get the Edmontonians alone in a dark room that is... ;)

Another Calgarian, born and raised, checking in... My main is on Bondar Crystal with TheSpawn guild, but I would happily start a secondary character if there happens to be a Canadian guild starting up...

Good summary JectCero. Do you want to start a new thread and keep it updated with Canadian servers/guilds? If you don't want to I could do it. I think it would be easier than having to sift through multiple pages.. what do you guys think?

I already made a thread but I guess it wasn't clear enough lol. Either way I have little to no time until January so if you want to make a thread all about Canadian servers and guilds than please do, it'd be quite useful I'd imagine. :D

Seems like EB Games/Gamestop put a stop to Old Republic's midnight launches. No one wants to open on midnight due to Early Access. Anyone know of any stores opening at midnight? Made a thread about it too http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=43745. To those that wanna ask me why I wanna line up for midnight ask yourself why you're playing the same game hours upon hours, each his own right?