Mandalorian Battle Ring Instant Death Bug

omeru

More than 1 year and they didnt fix this big bug good job BW good job. I dont know why are you even making pts when bugs like this gets in live game with many reports and even after many bug reports in live still no fix. I am sure they are still thinking new ways to force non pvp players into pvp for 6.0 but instead of that they could spend less time to fix problems like this and there will be pvpers.

You're looking for "Bug Reports" not the PvP forum.

Dont you think this bug is not posted there? It was reported many times even in pts but as always BW played 3 monkeys and didnt fixed this bug. They are worst company when it comes to customer satisfaction they release buggy and unfinished products and give no **** after that. With this attitude they wont last long.

Dont you think this bug is not posted there? It was reported many times even in pts but as always BW played 3 monkeys and didnt fixed this bug. They are worst company when it comes to customer satisfaction they release buggy and unfinished products and give no **** after that. With this attitude they wont last long.

I think it's more a matter of incompetence than not caring. They have very little command over their own code, so to speak. the myth is that the current custodians in charge of the engine had no part in putting it together, and those who did put it together did a crap job themselves. I cannot verify such a story, however.

I think it's more a matter of incompetence than not caring. They have very little command over their own code, so to speak. the myth is that the current custodians in charge of the engine had no part in putting it together, and those who did put it together did a crap job themselves. I cannot verify such a story, however.

Well engine is a problem but you cant blame everything on engine and MBR instant death bug is definetaly their mistake. It is 100% not caring since that bug has nothing to do with engine and engine is a piece of code too which can be improved, it might take time but still possible. Also getting stuck in every place is also bad design rather than engine and you can get stuck in arenas. Sadly BW is trying to do minimum work for a polished game like they did their latest 2 games. There are so many things like this that needs to be fixed and BW doesnt do it because they see it waste of time. They spent so much time on that retarded conquest system and make it work which is a totally stupid idea invading a planet without even going there. You do this kind of things in browser games and in an mmorpg and they are spending their already short resources on it instead of where they should.

I can imagine more than a few people raging about a death like that in ranked but from what I've seen of the bug, it happens if you exit using the left side of the spawn.

Not sure if other sides do that.

Edited by RACATW

This is probably 95% true. Wether they did a bad job at first is debatable. It’s more likely they didn’t leave detailed enough notes on what they did and the newer guys have to try and work it out. Which is what leads to all the non related bugs when they add “any” new content, even content not related to pvp.

I agree, they probably don’t understand when they do X, it makes Y and Z break. This is why we have so many bugs and it’s why I think they can’t or don’t know how to fix a bunch of them and why they certainly can’t or won’t attempt to fix the older ones. They are probably to scared they’ll break more than they fix.

The only real answer to all the bugs and problems is to port the game to a new engine that is not a Frankenstein monster. But we all know that will never happen.