What is the boss order difficulty on TFB HM?

My ranking is hardest -> easiest

16-player: Terror from Beyond > Kephess the Undying -> The Dread Guards -> Operator IX -> The Writhing Horror

8-player: Terror from Beyond -> Operator IX -> Kephess the Undying -> The Dread Guards -> The Writhing Horror

My ranking is hardest -> easiest

16-player: Terror from Beyond > Kephess the Undying -> The Dread Guards -> Operator IX -> The Writhing Horror

I think Kephess and the Dread Guards would be the only ones people might change about your order for 16-HM. I'm pretty sure everyone who has seen all 5 bosses on 16-HM would agree that The Writhing Horror is very easy and that Operator IX is easy (and easier on 16).

As a healer on 8 man, i see the Dread Guard to be the hardest, followed by Kephess, Terror From Beyond , The Withering Horror, Operator IX. I based the difficulty on mechanics, movement required, total raid damage, as well as single target damage.

Hard for me to judge as a mdps since they all seem rather close to the same difficulty, besides maybe dodging motes on the DG.

As a tank about the same as a mdps, besides Operator IX being the easiest.

I've played TFB several times and, for the entire group I've had for each, I can say the difficulty level for each boss is pretty much how it's laid out

From Hardest to easiest

Terror from Beyond (It's just a hard fight), Kephess ( It's so mechanics driven that I've never been in a group that hasn't wiped many many times), Operator IX OR Dread Guard (I found Operator ridiculously easy. One of our DPS DC'd mid fight last time I did it and we still managed to 7 man the entire fight. Dread guard was wipey until we figured out we had to run around to avoid the green circles), Operator IX OR Dread Guard (subjective), Writhing Horror.