Underworld trading giving no metals....just gifts

jarmojalonen

Which is just what I was after. Thru the weekend I run UWT missions for lvl 5 companion gifts. Got Mako's and Blizz's affection maxxed as well as Andronikus on my assasin. Got Torian and Khem Val from 3k to around 8.5k as well.

Had all the time 4 companions running missions and only took companion gift missions unless I had to take mission for metals or fabrics. Just noticed I had total of 6 pieces of Ciridium and same amount of fabrics in my inventory so I guess I got total of 4 to 6 missions other than companion gifts.

Would have been really annoying unless I had actually tried to get companion gifts to gain affection. Seriously, dunno how many missions I run friday-sunday but gained total of ~20k affection on 5 companions. Good or bad RNG or working as intented, dont know, but I suggest take advantage of this before its nerfed. Gonna get Khem and Torian to 10k today, then I will have all legacy bonuses....after that might just farm for other comps for that +10 presence bonus.

Zezzanik, 43 merc

Yes, I do know what missions return. I mean I didnt get a chanche to pick a mission that would have returned anything else than companion gifts. There is 5 missions available, 5 random missions. Of those some 100+ missions I run, only 4-6 times I was able to pick a missions for metals or fabrcs. All other were missions that returned rich yield: grade 5 companion gifts. Which was exactly what I was looking for.

If I had tried to run missions to get underworld metals, would have been very frustrating.

Z

• 10 months later...
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm having a similar issue with UT at the moment. it seems there are 3-5 companion gifts in the list at ALL times. There are times when I get 5 gift missions several time in a row. Can the gift missions be made less frequent please?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm having a similar issue with UT at the moment. it seems there are 3-5 companion gifts in the list at ALL times. There are times when I get 5 gift missions several time in a row. Can the gift missions be made less frequent please?

Send every companion on missions, even those you don't want.

Zone in. You'll have a full different list now. Cancel one mission only (you get the full refund in creds) and pick a mission you do want to run. Keep doing the same until all your companions are on missions you want.

When you hit 400 with UWT , the gifts stop, if that helps any . other wise do what others are saying in the post, log out, then back , once you hit 400 you no longer get gifts . to get gifts again, do mission below 400, if that helps . :) ..

Edited by tanktest