Edited by superronman
Name

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We've had a few updates to the board and a few claimed bounties as well!

-The bounties on Macelis Ketevor, Freylan Vorsain, and Possios Tsaunin were all claimed by Raxino'vel Texal!

- Aolas'inya delivered survival goods to Carausius !

-Kashira and Freylan entered into a joint contract for Jevv.

Edited by AlyxDinas

• 1 month later...
There's been some major additions to the board, along with some prominent bounty attempts and successful jobs since the last update. I will catalog these in a more comprehensive fashion soon but for now, please enjoy the large number of bounties on a fully stocked board!

• 2 weeks later...

Some minor updates to the board.

-Master Vivek Eron has claimed the traditional bounty on Sarai Kalixys. Target was defeated on Nar Shaddaa and presumed dead.

-The bounty on Coyen Shukla was claimed by Macelis. The condition of the target is unknown, although his hand was removed as per the bounty's request for proof.

-Gin'ga the Hutt closed the delivery request posted by Yuama.

-Raxino'vel Texal has begun the first step in tracking Xothrarr Dahkan. The wayward Sith even posed for the first confirmed sighting and shared drinks with his would be tracker.

-Raxino'vel also claimed a traditional bounty on Carausius.

-New bounties have been added for: "Maximilien" Vlade and Alêxia.

Edited by AlyxDinas

Name: Tatiånå (Note ascii characters, do not confuse with Tatiana)

Faction: Empire

Profession: "Sniper for Imperial Intelligence" (Sniper)

Mission Type: Traditional Bounty - Capture and Detain!

Reward offered: 60,000 Credits (with an additional 40,000 for role playing)

Reason for Bounty: The reasons for the capture should be none of the hunter's concerns. Suffice to say Tatiånå is to be *captured* not killed. She is a slightly seasoned sniper so expect resistance. Payment will be transferred upon capture along with further instructions for delivery.

Known Associates: Sthenos

(particularly looking for role players who wish to partake in a story arc that has lasting and future potential for more bounties. Tatiånå spends a lot of time on the fleet so expect to have to rp her out of it for capture. If this interests you please send a letter to Sthenos. Note: Sending a letter to Sthenos is NOT a requirement for this bounty, merely just good correspondence if you wish to have a future story arc. Hunters who only want to capture for bounty are more then welcome.)

Quick updates to the board:

-"Maximilien" Vlade's credit reward is now 50,000 credits

-Raxino'vel Texal claimed the bounty on Zirco Azkeni. Target was cornered on Makeb.

-The tracking bounty on Zhange is now closed.

-New postings have been added for Tatiånå, Malcion, and Lënnox

Edited by AlyxDinas

Name: ObiRadd Lee

Faction: Imperial

Profession: No Records (Operative)

Mission Type: Traditional Bounty

Reward offered: 50,000 Credits

Bonus offered: 10,000 Credits

Bonus condition: If you can manage to kill him in the presence of his large red Enforcer, Eks-ie Ienne. (Do not engage Ienne)

Reason for Bounty: He has... brought the honor of an unwed princess of Alderaan into question. That is as much as I would like to say... he needs to be taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Crisis averted. Board goes on as it will. Two bounties were removed during this update. I really would like to have some more hunters out there, getting stuff done. A lot of these scum have been getting it easy for too long.

Crisis averted. Board goes on as it will. Two bounties were removed during this update. I really would like to have some more hunters out there, getting stuff done. A lot of these scum have been getting it easy for too long.

I know, right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not exactly on topic but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm bookmarking this thread and checking it often, collecting bounties! Any bounties placed upon enemies of the Empire however may become hunted by my Assassin, not my Hunter. Be warned! Edited by TeneToba

Placing 1,000,000 Credit bounty on Vixerus.

This player is a dirty stealth scrub that needs to be put in his place. First one to provide me with a Photo Kill on Ilum or outlaws den will Receive 1mill worth of credits.

Bonus: If you teebag him in the photo while dead then you will be rewarded 2mill.

Placing 1,000,000 Credit bounty on Vixerus.

This player is a dirty stealth scrub that needs to be put in his place. First one to provide me with a Photo Kill on Ilum or outlaws den will Receive 1mill worth of credits.

Bonus: If you teebag him in the photo while dead then you will be rewarded 2mill.

Please use the proper format provided in the first page. ^_^

Alright, so it's been delayed by other matters that demanded my attention but here's the first of the proposed new mechanics I would like to add. It's a pretty simple one and I can't see it generating much controversy.

"Sweetening the Pot"

In this mechanic, outside parties are able to add credit rewards to a "pot" associated with individual bounties. At any time, an outside party is allowed to place a sum of credits into the pot. This sum cannot exceed the cost of the normal bounty reward. Additional credits from bonus conditions will not be factored into the sum. Once the bounty is claimed, individuals with credits in the pot must pay their credit sums to the successful hunter within a week.

Basically, this allows the community to incentivize the completion of certain bounties, likely difficult marks and to engage in a long term bet with other hunters on the matter. Think you have the skills to best someone? Toss creds into the pot and see if someone else wants to take up the challenge too. You only pay the credits you've tossed in. If you claim the mark, you've earned extra. If not, you've lost some creds.

I think this mechanic will give people more incentive to follow individual bounties and build a strong sense of community within the board. Let me know your thoughts, questions, gripes, *****es, complaints, and what have you.