People farming Pylons? Quick, hotfix!

But Revan/BP/Illum horribly overtuned? Hard elite mode mobs hitting for less than their nightmare champion mode counterparts? People teleporting all over when being knocked down? Gear values that make no sense (T3 weapons being weaker than T2 weapons)? Multiple broken level 50 dailies? Meh, it can wait.

Multiple broken dailies?

Unless I'm missing some dailies (and I doubt I do :p) it's only defend the shipment.

I can't see anything wrong with BP or BoI fights, easy enough.

I agree Revan is hard, but I like it that way. At least killing him was kind of accoplishment, altho now it's just farm. I agree he's bugged - getting stuck at several % hp if you burn him in meteor phase is just silly. And not being awarded codex entry - that's outreagous! ;)

BP is kinda bugged to but it's easy to overcome, just kill Jorland last.

Could be much worse short after release. Was much worse in so many cases.

Sabotage hasn't been working for the past few days on my server as well. The BP fight is obviously over tuned (I'm already outgeared for it so I don't bother anymore, but it's obvious this wasn't playtested) and the gear discrepancies are still silly. Should the T3 knife really have an almost equal trade off in stats and a +6 damage bonus over the T2? Should Nightmare mode mind traps really receive a 10x buff in HP compared to their hard mode counterparts? The list can go on.

My issue isn't so much that this stuff is broken, it's that as soon as something breaks that actually allows people to advance quicker it's immediately patched. When stuff is broken hampering progress, BW seems to take it's sweet time.