Def, power, surge - Ratings!

Starglitter

Hi:

I been trying how to optimize my gear and found a lovely site with all manner of equations that tells me how to calculate the effective percentages for my characters main charactristics such as defense, shield, absorption, damage, and what not, But in each equation they have a term something-rating.

So obviously I can't solve the equation, without knowing what the something-rating value is, also I see a "^" character in them, what is that? I know what "*" and "/" means.

Anyone can educate me with regards to how to calculate the various ratings, and what the misterious "^" is?

Hugs

Sue

Hi:

I been trying how to optimize my gear and found a lovely site with all manner of equations that tells me how to calculate the effective percentages for my characters main charactristics such as defense, shield, absorption, damage, and what not, But in each equation they have a term something-rating.

So obviously I can't solve the equation, without knowing what the something-rating value is, also I see a "^" character in them, what is that? I know what "*" and "/" means.

Anyone can educate me with regards to how to calculate the various ratings, and what the misterious "^" is?

Hugs

Sue

Secondary stats all have 2 values associated with them, their rating and their actual value. Rating(surge rating, for instance) is the number that appears on your gear(an item may have +74 Surge, for instance).