Guardian Tank Stats

Eurynomous

Currently here are my current stats buffed and exotech stim'd:

HP: 29088

Dmg Reduction: 48.54

Defense: 25.01

Shield: 47.18

Absorb: 47.52

Some reason i had it in my head Defense was supposed to be around 25% but now I'm hearing otherwise anyone have some insight on my current stats. I'm MT for my guild we will be 5/5 HM TFB this week never had any issues with this setup but if it could be better then Id like to get it there.

I wouldn't say I have 6k too much xp but I can easily get up to 30% defense but i thought caps on shield and absorb were at 50%. I'm using pvp war hero def relic and the campaign shield proc one so that procs often enough where it goes past 60%. I think i can get to 30% defense while sparing 1-2k health cause being at 23k dont seem right.

Having that much health pretty much just makes you a resource sponge, there's not an enemy or boss encounter in the game that does much more than 10k in a single hit.

Also that relic only has a 30% up-time (6 second duration every 20 seconds) which I replaced about 2 months ago...

I prefer to go for pure, static, damage mitigation, and the best way to do that is to hover around 30/50/60...