Beating a dead horse...

OpeningToEndgame

Considering PoT5 is East Coast that sounds good..

stay away from pot5. the community is toxic. iunno what things are like on bastion (if you want a pvp server), but the crap talking and bullying on pot5 is epic...in-game and out. factional balance is heavily in favor of imps too...for whatever that matters to you.

Edited by foxmob

stay away from pot5. the community is toxic. iunno what things are like on bastion (if you want a pvp server), but the crap talking and bullying on pot5 is epic...in-game and out. factional balance is heavily in favor of imps too...for whatever that matters to you.

You'd actually have to read chat for that to matter. I'm pretty bad about not reading anything in general chat outside of WZs.

First off they had NO healers... How did you lose again?

1-Use your healers to... HEAL.

2-Use TAUNTS on those guys before they smash. If you don't know when they will do that and can't keep track of who used it and when then its LTP. No idea what class you are but i am sure you had people with taunt in your group. Then again most people don't use taunt as they don't see damage number on it (stupid i know).

3-Use GUARD on that guy getting focused. You know how much damage they do to a target that is guarded and they are taunted? Yeah not that much..

4-Don't all stand in 1 place... Obviously right?

5-Use CC's and snares. Obviously right?

I asure you a team of 2 ops healers + 2 tanks + 4 random DPS (fully geared and with skill) are going to ANIHILATE the team you said up there. In case you don't get what this last sentence is about... Its about the fact that aprently you think nobody can defened vs those 6 nasty smash monkeys jumping at you...

You got clearly outplayed. Simple as that.

But keep the smashers >10m away. If they're closer, they'll just obliterate to you even if caught be a butterfly net*

*More commonly referred to as 'Electro Net'

Edited by ToMyMa

Definitely a l2p issue unless it was a premade. No tanks and no healers... sounds like an easy win for your team to me. Come to POT5 though: I was in a couple games last night with 0 smashers.

I have been playing nightly on POT5 nad I have never been in a game with no smashers.

Smash is one of the things that destroy pvp game and BW does not want to get it.

Two are the issues IMO:

- Smash autocrit produces large numbers. The base damage of smash should be reduced, reducing the final output of autocrit and stacking.

- Autocrits in the two phase system throw shield away so the the full damage is taken. There is no reason why should be no shielding chance for autocrit.

Edited by Aetideus

Considering PoT5 is East Coast that sounds good. I just don't have the money to transfer. From what I understand a lot of peopel migrated to The Bastion from POT5 and Harbinger? Not really sure if that's just someone on my server talking out their arse, but I have seen a lot of new players.

As for l2p. If you're all going for the objective and 6 people leap in and smash all at once. It's gg. You're not going to react quick enough. They're all fully geared and hit for 9k a piece.

You realize you can go for an objective, while still being spread out enough to negate alot of the damage potential. It's 5 targets within 5 m, you really have to stack up on top of each other for 6 smashes to completely wipe your team in one shot. It is a L2P issue.

Also, full geared smashers aren't hitting you for 9k a piece if you are wearing partisan gear. It's more like 6-7k a piece, 4-5k if you are a tank. The only time they'll hit for 9k is if the other person is wearing PVE 72s and think the 1300 expertise provided by bolster is sufficient.