Can Synthweaving make Smuggler armor?

TicTicTic

I intend to level all the classes eventually but first off i am doing smuggler, trooper classes. Because crafting will cover all these. If your rolling a force user first you will want to take the synthweaving, archaelogy and underworld trading but you can only make armor for force users.

For a smuggler or trooper armor you would want armormech, scavenging and underworld.

Here is how I am doing it.

Scoundrel doing armormech, scavenging and underworld

Commando doing armstech, scavenging and investigation

Gunslinger doing cybertech, scavenging and either slicing or underwold

Vanguard doing biochem, bio analyzes and diplomacy

then later I will roll my force users.

Technically, you can craft armor for a Smuggler as a Synthweaver, but that is only from rare modifiable schematics you get from Mission skills.

What I mean is there are some armor schematics that say they are for "Jedi Consular or Smuggler" and the armor has empty mod slots, so you can tailor the piece to you via mods.

The armor you make as a Synthweaver isn't forbidden to Smugglers... It just doesn't have the right attributes to be best for them.

That's the flavor of clairty I was looking for. I realize there's the potential to gimp myself, but I imagine a nice orange set would work fine, then, I'll just custom slot everything for the smuggler when the time comes. I like the hooded robe look. Having a pair of blasters will amuse me.