Why are there no PvE Schematic Gear Boxes?

Why are there no campaign gear boxes available for non-PvP players?

Currently PvP players, or any player with 50K credits, can obtain Battlemaster and War Hero Schematic Boxes to craft augmented versions of the purchasable sets. However, only players with the required valor (60 for BM and 70 for WarH) can wear the visually appealing gear, and augmented variants.

PvE players should have the same equivalent visual gear options as PvP players are offered, and the ability to wear visually identical tier gear with augment slots without spending time in PvP (to reach specified valor level).

I simply want to be able to wear augmented gear that is visually Identical to end game PvE gear

Please consider implementing Rakata and Campaign Schematic Gear Boxes into the game, or remove the valor requirements on the existing bm and warhero box sets.

This is purely about aesthetics, and not stats (well the augment slot is).

Thank you for your time and please leave a comment if you agree with this proposition.

Butkus/Snowbunny - Sword of Ajunta Pall (republic)

Very good question would like to know as well... I would like to get a whole set where we can get the bracer/belt as well... PVP'ers get stuff handed to them for free and high ranked ones as well but PVE'ers don't get squat...

I agree with this post as well. It is rather sad that to get the PvP gear look you can simply buy it. However, the Rakata and below gear are not craft-able and the Campaign requires the crafter to waste perfectly good top end gear. Perhaps it would be good to even make other gear RE-able as well such as the social or mission reward gear.

Because from what I understand and may be wrong but you can RE all the campaign stuff for schematics. Again, may be wrong, just what I read.

How many people effectively can do that for just an aug slot though? Yes augs slots are nice but to do that and keep the stats you would have to pay 100k per armor piece to pull the mods out and HOPE for the schematic. All pvpers have to do is faceroll through warzones to get their valor, and will have the best pvp gear by that time anyway. Pve gear progression takes months of blood, sweat, and repair bills for their gear.

Bioware promised us crafters more recipes, and though they had a good idea for pvp crafters I am frankly disapointed the pve oversight.

In addition only campaign set bonuses travel with the armorings, and not the rakata..... I'm not qqing, just confused and disappointed.

Edited by zachbuford