Ahsoka Tano fate?

Asacado

We already know what is going to happen to Anakin. But what will become of his Padawan in season 5 of clone wars? More over, no word of her in any of the future star wars books, past or currently released within a reasonable time of her being old has been mentioned either. Any solid thoughts?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dooku kills her. Best thing I can think of that would make sense. That or Grievous. I just don't feel in anyway unless the council has zero knowledge that Anakin kills her. I really can't say.

There are quite a lot of things Anakin keeps out of the Jedi Council's knowledge. However, he was to play the "father figure" role to ahsoka. Pretty much all of Dooku's history is laid out in the movies, the TV series and ROTS. Not much room for a stabby stabby and it not being significant. Hell, even palpatine would have mentioned it with his premade list of why Anakin should have killed dooku, his arm being one reason.

I want her to die but i doubt she will. She will probally leave the order for some reason.

I dont hate her but I want her story to conclude since the jedi are supposed to be mostly dead by ANH, too many people have survived the purge in EU as is, no more.

Just made me think: Boba Fett and Janjo Fett die, but Jar Jar does not. WTH.

My best guess would be- darth maul kills her then anakin kills maul. That would tie off ahsoka and maul's character, and explain why- a. Anakin is more dark and down in ep 3, and b. What darth maul's imortant destiny is that talzin spoke of at the end of season 4- be another straw in turning anakin to vader and make anakin even more scared of losing padme in ep 3. And finally c- be cool as **** Edited by Jrheel

My best guess would be- darth maul kills her then anakin kills maul. That would tie off ahsoka and maul's character, and explain why- a. Anakin is more dark and down in ep 3, and b. What darth maul's imortant destiny is that talzin spoke of at the end of season 4- be another straw in turning anakin to vader and make anakin even more scared of losing padme in ep 3. And finally c- be cool as ****

I think would be cool but i doubt they will go that route. Maybe though, if they did something like this i would be impressed.

Found the article I had read about her joining up with a splinter group of Jedi called the Altisian Jedi sometime before the end of the Clone Wars. The Altisians allowed the training of multiple padawans by a single master and also allowed Jedi to marry and have families.

During the Clone Wars, a group of Altisians, including Callista Masana, Geith Eris, and Altis himself were traveling aboard the Wookiee Gunner when they received a distress signal from the Republic Intelligence spy Hallena Devis. Rushing to her aide on JanFathal, they met with Captain Gilad Pellaeon and Padawan Ahsoka Tano, who was unnerved by the unorthodox Jedi. Rescuing Devis, she opted to join the Altisians instead of returning to the Republic.

source

This would seem to indicate that she likely escaped Order 66 along with other Alitisians who went into hiding.

Found the article I had read about her joining up with a splinter group of Jedi called the Altisian Jedi sometime before the end of the Clone Wars. The Altisians allowed the training of multiple padawans by a single master and also allowed Jedi to marry and have families.

source

This would seem to indicate that she likely escaped Order 66 along with other Alitisians who went into hiding.

I wonder how Anakin would react to this, or will in fact. Ahsoka just up and disappearing won't really play off on his character.

I wonder how Anakin would react to this, or will in fact. Ahsoka just up and disappearing won't really play off on his character.

Apparently Anakin is conflicted by the Altisian Jedi as well. He realizes that if he joined with them he could be open about his relationship with Padme, but ultimately his loyalty to his Clone troopers convinces him to stay with the Jedi. I don't think it is just a matter of her disappearing.

you misread that, that was talking about the book "clone wars: no prisoners" and it ment that she {ahsoka} joined up with them on that mission. not that she left the order to join them

I haven't read the book, but this quote:

Rescuing Devis, she opted to join the Altisians instead of returning to the Republic.

Seems to imply some permanency as it says "instead of returning to the Republic". Why would it say that if she was simply working with them on that mission and then returned to the Republic?

I haven't read the book so you could very well be right, I'm just confused why the article would be so misleading.

Have you actually read the book or are you interpreting from the article as well?

I haven't read the book, but this quote:

Seems to imply some permanency as it says "instead of returning to the Republic". Why would it say that if she was simply working with them on that mission and then returned to the Republic?

I haven't read the book so you could very well be right, I'm just confused why the article would be so misleading.

Have you actually read the book or are you interpreting from the article as well?

Potentially maybe she wasn't meant to join them, and was meant to go back to the Republic straight away. If she made the choice then, it could be written as that she decides to join them for the mission instead of returning to the Republic. Per chance, at least.

Potentially maybe she wasn't meant to join them, and was meant to go back to the Republic straight away. If she made the choice then, it could be written as that she decides to join them for the mission instead of returning to the Republic. Per chance, at least.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Is English your first language or is there possibly a language barrier here?

Have you read the book or are you just trying to interpret the article I referenced?

I'm curious if someone has read the book and can definitively clear this up.

I read the book.

Ahsoka Tano died from Order 66 because at the time (according to the movies as well) she was being trained by Master Yoda. Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader killed them (including ahsoka tano).

No...don't know where you read that, but no thats completely wrong.

I'm curious if someone has read the book and can definitively clear this up.

Yes, I HAVE read the book, and that paragraph on Wookieepedia isn't written as well as it could be. Here's how it goes:

At the end of the book, it was Hallena Devis who joined the Altisian Jedi and didn't return to the republic. Ahsoka was so shaken by the "strange" behavior of these Jedi that she really only worked with them when she had to and wasn't at all comfortable doing so. She returns to the republic with Anakin at the end and that's been her only involvement.

Someone who knows how to edit wikis really needs to go in there and re-write that last sentence.

So that gets the book out of the way. As for her fate in general, it was interesting to hear from Dave Filoni that she was going to feature alot in Season 5. Where she ends up at the end, I couldn't say. I'm part of the camp that wants her to live in one form or another but if she has to die, at least make it some kind of heroic sacrifice.

Yes, I HAVE read the book, and that paragraph on Wookieepedia isn't written as well as it could be. Here's how it goes:

At the end of the book, it was Hallena Devis who joined the Altisian Jedi and didn't return to the republic. Ahsoka was so shaken by the "strange" behavior of these Jedi that she really only worked with them when she had to and wasn't at all comfortable doing so. She returns to the republic with Anakin at the end and that's been her only involvement.

Someone who knows how to edit wikis really needs to go in there and re-write that last sentence.

So that gets the book out of the way. As for her fate in general, it was interesting to hear from Dave Filoni that she was going to feature alot in Season 5. Where she ends up at the end, I couldn't say. I'm part of the camp that wants her to live in one form or another but if she has to die, at least make it some kind of heroic sacrifice.

Thank you for clearing that up. That paragraph from wookiepedia could not possibly be more misleading or confusing without doing something like completely changing the names of the characters.

I think Ahsoka will just get knighted or appointed an assignment somewhere else. She has been doing her own missions lately setting abit of distance between Anakin and Obi wan now and then. So I think she will just go her seperate ways,she wont be killed off. To many little girls look up to her as a role model so if the CW team was that heartless to off her,i can say that I would be shedding a tear myself.

I read the book.

Ahsoka Tano died from Order 66 because at the time (according to the movies as well) she was being trained by Master Yoda. Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader killed them (including ahsoka tano).

You kinda lost me here.

Since Anakin had nothing to do with "Order 66", either THAT killed her, or Vader killed her (per your statement). It can't really be both. Not unless you're saying that when Vader marched on the Jedi Temple with the Clone Troopers (ROTS), that Ahsoka was killed there?

My theory is that she's going to leave the Jedi Order for love. It seems in TCW that they are building a relationship between the Seperatist kid and her. I think this would be the only way for Anakin to "let go" of her, since he can relate to doing something for love.

Edited by Jaavik

I have the suspicion she will survive, go into hiding and then pop up again to interact with Starkiller in some way.

Personally I hope she goes over to the dark side and forces either Anakin or someone else close to her like Plo Koon to kill her furthering Anakin's fall to the dark side.

I want her fate to be heavily implied. Like later in the season either she starts getting visions or comes across an artifact that gives her strange visions.

In the finale, she goes off to train with another Jedi Master and the final closing shot of the finale is her receiving a quick confusing vision of her fighting clone troopers and then being struck down by a red lightsaber (meanwhile you hear Darth Vader's breathing throughout the entire vision).

Ahsoka then gets on the shuttle and goes off to train, but is shaken up by the vision.

I want her fate to be heavily implied. Like later in the season either she starts getting visions or comes across an artifact that gives her strange visions.

In the finale, she goes off to train with another Jedi Master and the final closing shot of the finale is her receiving a quick confusing vision of her fighting clone troopers and then being struck down by a red lightsaber (meanwhile you hear Darth Vader's breathing throughout the entire vision).

Ahsoka then gets on the shuttle and goes off to train, but is shaken up by the vision.

The odds of Anakin/Vader killing his padawan are very minute. He is deemed the father figure and has heavy influence on those he loves and cares about. His entire motivation to the dark side was because he tried to save Padme. If nothing else, Ahsoka goes into hiding/ marries the sepratist boy/ is killed during order 66. I highly doubt he'd kill her unless he would try to bring her over to the dark side, but the time between the end of the clone wars and when he becomes vader is minute at best. She isnt mentioned or around during ROTS, obviously, which we can blame Lucas for not giving her significance outside the TV series as one of the only close characters to Anakin in any way. Her death or survival will be very significant. To dispute the training with another master, most jedi were killed during Order 66. That and Vader hunted down huge groups of survivors. Besides the jedi that worked with Starkiller, who was one of the only notable surviving generals from the clone wars, Ahsoka would be hard pressed not to meet with Vader eventually. We can also play out her fate as she is never mentioned meeting Luke, Starkiller or any other jedi for that matter in canon. I got a huge feeling she will either leave the order and her Jedi ways behind with the seperatist boy OR die to Order 66. Just my thoughts, feel free to argue, thats what this thread is for.