People leaving wz is now out of control.

Jargonaut

No it allows you to say what you want, when you want.

If people want to complain about stuff, they are allowed too.

Ok then, post whatever you want, right now. See exactly what happens. Feel free to use any amount of explicit language, insulting remarks, and heck, throw in a threat or two.

I'll be waiting for you right here when you return from your forum suspension.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then, post whatever you want, right now. See exactly what happens. Feel free to use any amount of explicit language, insulting remarks, and heck, throw in a threat or two.

I'll be waiting for you right here when you return from your forum suspension.

I said nothing about that.

Seriously, get off your period.

Being Battlemaster doesn't mean that you are a good PVP'er, with great sportsmanship skills and non-disruptive.

Matter of fact, I'd wager at this point that most of the people you speak of are habitual quitters that have cherry picked for winning matches since the beginning. Valor rank means nothing. Skill speaks for itself.

It goes without saying that one of the fastest ways to BM is to cherry pick for winning warzone matches. So your point is totally moot.

I never said that being Battlemaster makes somebody good. Tons of Empire Battlemasters that abused Ilum on the first few days are terrible. The point is they don't get anything from Warzone Commendations. They only get more gear from winning games. If they enjoy PvP, and can get their daily done in 45 minutes, instead of 3 hours, then 45 minutes is the obvious choice.

And no, cherry-picking wins is not a good way to get to Battlemaster. So I'm assuming you're nowhere close to Battlemaster.

Fast wins don't yield much valor. Getting tons of medals does. Or you know, just doing Ilum instead gives Valor like 10x faster than Warzones.

Edited by savionen

I never said that being Battlemaster makes somebody good. Tons of Empire Battlemasters that abused Ilum on the first few days are terrible. The point is they don't get anything from Warzone Commendations. They only get more gear from winning games. If they enjoy PvP, and can get their daily done in 45 minutes, instead of 3 hours, then 45 minutes is the obvious choice.

And no, cherry-picking wins is not a good way to get to Battlemaster. So I'm assuming you're nowhere close to Battlemaster.

Fast wins don't yield much valor. Getting tons of medals does. Or you know, just doing Ilum instead gives Valor like 10x faster than Warzones.

Actually yes, it is the fastest way.

You didn't need to say all the other derp that I erased. You answered your own question with the sentence after the question. And if you don't understand why that's the case, you're part of the root cause of leavers.

Except that I don't leave a warzone just because my team is losing. Whether I win or lose I still get credit for how many medals I earned, not how well the rest of my team did. Yes, winning nets you a larger reward at the end but it isn't the only way to get comms for gear. My team can get completely rolled in a match but if I have tops medals I still get more comms than the rest of my team.

Also, how does someone not being geared mean that he isn't trying his hardest? A fresh 50 who hasn't had the chance or the luck on bag drops to get geared yet obviously isn't trying his hardest.

You just made a ridiculous and unfounded assumption that I even ever leave warzones. What brought you to that conclusion? Pull your head out of your *** for half a second to see the world around you without your "my **** don't stink" colored glasses and I bet you'd be surprised at what you find.

Edited by Aedilous

Well actually you did, you just added other crap excuses that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand to make it look like you didn't.

Either way, you've stated that you're incapable of having this discussion. I truly pity you.

so whoever disagrees with you has no clue.. gotcha!

then BW has no clue they didnt agree with you either and guess what next patch has the answer! good luck with your deserter buff

Constitution apply to government, not private industry in America too...
Uhm, that's what I said.

I guess you weren't paying attention somewhere.

Go back to page 100.

Free speech protects you against the government, not against private industry.

It's the folks I was replying to who seem to believe they can come here and post whatever they feel like, because people play from different countries.

Edit: removed part of what I quoted from you, because it appears the mods deleted your post for the very thing I had quoted you saying.

Edited by Nangasaur

i leave every time its a pre made , no way i should have to play pre made when i queue solo

I agree, and I pretty much always play guild premades now - it's just not fun/no challenge when you stomp a group of randoms.

Edited by Manigma

Except that I don't leave a warzone just because my team is losing. Whether I win or lose I still get credit for how many medals I earned, not how well the rest of my team did. Yes, winning nets you a larger reward at the end but it isn't the only way to get comms for gear. My team can get completely rolled in a match but if I have tops medals I still get more comms than the rest of my team.

Also, how does someone not being geared mean that he isn't trying his hardest? A fresh 50 who hasn't had the chance or the luck on bag drops to get geared yet obviously isn't trying his hardest.

You just made a ridiculous and unfounded assumption that I even ever leave warzones. What brought you to that conclusion? Pull your head out of your *** for half a second to see the world around you without your "my **** don't stink" colored glasses and I bet you'd be surprised at what you find.

I'm afraid you are asking the impossible here.

I'm curious as to the math on that.

On our server you can get 25k valor an hour, or more doing Ilum. That's like 20 wins in an hour.

You think Ilum is equally active on every server, it's pretty dead a lot of time on mine, so yeah WZ is the fastest way.

i leave every time its a pre made , no way i should have to play pre made when i queue solo

Wow seriously? That's the type of attitude that players have now? Someone does something legal that you don't want to do so you're going to handicap your team for a while to /ragequit? And you shouldn't be penalized for that? I don't know how you handle things in the real world but if it's anything like you're saying you handle a video game then you're in for a rude awakening.

I agree, and I pretty much always play guild premades now - it's just not fun/no challenge when you stomp a group of randoms.

It might not be fun, but it's lucrative. And right now Warzones are a means to an end for a lot of people. The game design is causing more people to leave warzones than anything else, and hopefully the will address those flaws as well.

Wow seriously? That's the type of attitude that players have now? Someone does something legal that you don't want to do so you're going to handicap your team for a while to /ragequit? And you shouldn't be penalized for that? I don't know how you handle things in the real world but if it's anything like you're saying you handle a video game then you're in for a rude awakening.

what the hell does the real world have to do with a game ? grow up

It might not be fun, but it's lucrative. And right now Warzones are a means to an end for a lot of people. The game design is causing more people to leave warzones than anything else, and hopefully the will address those flaws as well.

Lucrative maybe, but I play this game for competition, can't wait for rated WZ tbh.

you are a quitter when people dont play to your standards

You are the problem!

No he's smart enough to leave when the rest of the team are 'tards.

You are stupid enough to stay in a losing battle then blaming your bad playing on "leavers" I'd say YOU are the problem.