"Hero of the Esseles"?

vdeity

Every now and then, it seems, a line assumes that you have finished Esseles/Black Talon. The Agent has a class-quest line that refers to the events of Black Talon even if you've never set foot in the place; my Smuggler occasionally got an Esseles reference.

Thankfully they don't extend this assumption to all the other FPs as you go.

I'm just waiting for the day where a quest-giver references me as a genocidal war criminal because of the hundreds of thousands of people I've killed. I shot first and killed tens of thousands of alleged gangsters without a trail ("He joined the gang a week prior!"), thousands of Imperial soldiers despite the fact that we're not technically in a war and I'm not even a soldier, the dozens of yellow-con non-hostile NPC's that got caught up in my AOEs, and the tens of thousands of animals I butchered without a hunting license. I even sent deadly weapons and Underworld Goods through the Republic mail system. That's a FELONY.

I'm going away for a long time guys. By my approximate count, about 451,001,123,812 years.

Edited by Gassygunslinger

I'm just waiting for the day where a quest-giver references me as a genocidal war criminal because of the hundreds of thousands of people I've killed. I shot first and killed tens of thousands of alleged gangsters without a trail ("He joined the gang a week prior!"), thousands of Imperial soldiers despite the fact that we're not technically in a war and I'm not even a soldier, the dozens of yellow-con non-hostile NPC's that got caught up in my AOEs, and the tens of thousands of animals I butchered without a hunting license. I even sent deadly weapons and Underworld Goods through the Republic mail system. That's a FELONY.

I'm going away for a long time guys. By my approximate count, about 451,001,123,812 years.

That's nothing compared to most Sith characters. If captured by the Jedi, I wouldn't be surprised if the Jedi Council decided to strip them of the Force after all they've done.

Not exactly a big deal but a bit awkward for your character to be getting credit for something he didn't do.

Not if you are the smuggler. "Oh, yeah, I heard about that Esseles thing - that was a different smuggler. But I'm gonna keep quiet. If people think I'm a hero maybe no one'll look too hard at my activities." LOL

hey, i never said i didn't help people out. i just like getting a little extra for my troubles from time to time. ;)

Think about it like this... Ensuring that heroes get paid well for their heroics will ultimately encourage more citizens to be heroic.

So it's not being greedy, it's thinking about the big picture. Now give me an extra 30,000 credits Satele, or I swear to god I'll blow this station sky high!!!!!