Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...thaaaat's why I said, I'll keep bringing them up for when they have time to get to them, and then went on to say "essential bugs should always have priority over cosmetic bugs." Essential = game breaking. Was I not very clear...? (I'm not being sarcastic with that question; I know I have a tendency to completely mix up my sentences and I'll think that what I've said is clear as day, when it's actually incredibly muddled. :o)

You were completely clear in your post so no worries.

Selective reading on other peoples part is why 98% of the threads on this forum are rubbish from the start.

Eric, please tell me you forgot the Ziost daily mission bug with droids giving no loot being fixed in the patch notes. Has been told to you many times, please fix it tomorrow.

The droids still give loot. But you have to destroy them. When they self-destruct = no loot. I have had no problem finishing this mission surely a dozen times since the patch which changed this. The yellow ones are easy to destroy these days. The elites usually self-destruct, so I just run away from them to save time.

The droids still give loot. But you have to destroy them. When they self-destruct = no loot. I have had no problem finishing this mission surely a dozen times since the patch which changed this. The yellow ones are easy to destroy these days. The elites usually self-destruct, so I just run away from them to save time.

Yeah but I hope its a bug and not working as intended. If this is how its supposed to work, that is unacceptable.

So...

- Nothing about adding MM Uprisings in GF. I guess they were never supposed to be there? Or Bioware forgot about it again, who knows..

- No fixes for MM Trial and Error so 4 random people could get past 2 boss.

- Nothing about 4 missing dailies on Iotath.

Nothing I hoped was gonna be fixed is actually fixed.:(

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We have an issue currently where players are not receiving the patch as they should. We are working to address it ASAP, but it means we will need to extend maintenance to resolve the issue. Currently we are extending maintenance by 1 hour. New targeted end time of 10AM PDT.

I will pass on updates as I have them, thank you for your patience everyone.

-eric

Hey folks,

We have an issue currently where players are not receiving the patch as they should. We are working to address it ASAP, but it means we will need to extend maintenance to resolve the issue. Currently we are extending maintenance by 1 hour. New targeted end time of 10AM PDT.

-eric

Sigh:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey folks,

-eric

I'm not trolling when I say this, but I've been up ever since you disconnected the servers trying forever to download the patch, I've tried over 100+ times and never got a download.

Thank you for doing this to fix it

Yeah but I hope its a bug and not working as intended. If this is how its supposed to work, that is unacceptable.

I don't see this as a problem. I haven't had that much problem with them. Just maybe had to kill 1-2 extras, even on my healers.

Hey folks,

-eric

Good decision! I remember times, when players weren't able to download a patch for 1-2 days and BW remained silent. Obviously, these times are over.

I don't see this as a problem. I haven't had that much problem with them. Just maybe had to kill 1-2 extras, even on my healers.

Try dot specs. Of course try to keep all dots on droids.

Or Vigilance/Vengeance. Gunnery/Arsenal?

Edited by Halinalle

Try dot specs. Of course try to keep all dots on droids.

Or Vigilance/Vengeance. Gunnery/Arsenal?

Nope those don't work on a scoundrel sawbones but like I said not a problem. My nexu doesn't seem to want any help lol. She rank 50 and loves to attack and kill.

Edited by casirabit

Why is it whenever they patch or do server maintenance, it ALWAYS runs over more than they say it will take. We pay so we can spend less time playing. About time they stuck to a timeframe. Edited by ReeverJenkins