Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates for 2.4 look like the following:

• -Locations points changed from 13335 to 12265, for 1070 less points with the removal of Black Hole and Section X lists.

• -There is a brand new Dailies tab with 2180 points available. This includes Black Hole (formerly part of Planetary: Corellia), Section X (formerly part of Planetary: Belsavis), CZ-198, and the new Oricon daily area

• -Operations increased from 3740 to 4140 for an additional 400 points with the two new operations. Currently there are only achievements for 8m/16m SM and HM listed.

• -Total points from all achievements are now capped at 33,525 (barring those that are currently unavailable due to bugs)

• -New reputation factions to max out to legend: Strike Team Oricon (Republic) (Republic)/.Dread Executioners (Imperial)

I’ll have to wait for folks to update their scores so I can figure out how the Planetary standings look now. Mine increased about 5% with the removal of the dailies items, since I hadn’t done very many of those. Since I have no way to tell who did or didn’t do those before-hand, I’ll have asterisks placed on Planetary scores that haven’t been updated recently, pending temporary removal if not updated again within a few weeks.

Bioware reorganized the achievements tabs again, so I’ll reformat my tab rankings to reflect the new order, so the leaderboard is easier to follow. Additionally, I’ll convert the current Operations rankings by hand (+/- 1%, since I don’t know exactly how many points you all have). This reformatting/recalculating will be up within a few days.

Not sure why there weren’t any new PvP achievements added, though perhaps in the future. I do wish Bioware would stop adding achievements after-the-fact (see CZ-198) when we’ve all already ground out certain areas more than we would already like.

No other large relevant bug fixes besides fixing the Elysium Thranta on Alderaan, which will give access to a H4 and a good mob farming spot.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Would love to update the leaderboard, though for some reason I get an error message when I try to update the OP (tried with two different browsers, other posts in this thread can be edited normally), so stay tuned...

UPDATE: Looks like it's not just my problem, but that they did break something with regards to editing or sending large messages. See here. Don't let that stop anyone from updating until it gets fixed, though. I have a word document that I will be updating in the meantime to post when the problem is fixed.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai