[video] PIT 8v1 Rom-Moss pov

Rommoes

Have he scored at least once?

The other team was as bad as his own. So there was a tie in skill.

And if OP was so skilled as he thinks of himself, he can really turn the battle outcome.

But no, he decided to have fun in harpoon wars... At least twice he pulled the ballcarrier to the firepit NEAR his own scoreline, making ballcariier to run loose and score. Yeah. That was very skilled play.

Edited by Missandei

It's almost impossible to carry your team yourself in huttball... You need a tank and healer combo or an assassin duo that are not totally retarded. And some of the names on the rep side there were pretty good. ;)

Rom-mos is the best PT tank I know. You really can't argue with me there...

Why do you even play powertech tank?

Anjinna - I saw you jumping in huttball with your VG... Why do YOU play tank? :eek:

Rofl, he does that on purpose.. nobody is that stupid so many times in a row.

What server do you play on? :p

And if OP was so skilled as he thinks of himself, he can really turn the battle outcome.

But no, he decided to have fun in harpoon wars... At least twice he pulled the ballcarrier to the firepit NEAR his own scoreline, making ballcariier to run loose and score. Yeah. That was very skilled play.

You won't solo a group of 8 half decent people, period.

Because pugs screw over your control and tactical play all the time?

o'realy? lol...

The OP video was not PuGs against premade. It is PuG vs PuG.

I agree that it happens that SOME PuGs are terribad. But it was not EVERY time. More over, considering ToFN, there is more likely to find yourself in a good PuG team than in very bad.

And if you are telling that every your experience with PuGs are screwed.. then.. hmm.. maybe you should take in account some new tactics? And be prepared to foresaw how PuGs will behave?

Edited by Missandei

o'realy? lol...

The OP video was not PuGs against premade. It is PuG vs PuG.

I agree that it happens that SOME PuGs are terribad. But it was not EVERY time. More over, considering ToFN, there is more likely to find yourself in a good PuG team than in very bad.

And if you are telling that every your experience with PuGs are screwed.. then.. hmm.. maybe you should take in account some new tactics? And be prepared to foresaw how PuGs will behave?

It was suprerior pug vs inferior pug. Your argument is invalid.

I don't even know this Rom guy, but this is way too ridiculous.

Did you... actually watch the video? He would most likely score in the first minute if his own teammate did not save the enemy by knocking the enemy ball carrier out of fire.

Aside from that, have you seen how many times his team supported him? I saw about no instance he got supported. Probably 1 or 2 instances he got a guard, so maybe 1 person in his own team was giving him some hand, but that is about it. No one was running ahead of the ball carrier. No one was in position for a pass. No one was CC ing, peeling off the ball carrier. I guess the 8.20 and afterwards solo ball carrying against 4 enemies is a solid example of how much support he had from his team.

How was his enemy? They were giving more support to the ball carrier. At least people were passing the ball, and trying to score instead of running around uselessly. So, enemy team was better than his own.

When you don't have a healer, when you don't have anyone running ahead of the ball carrier, when you don't have people playing in Huttball, no. You can never turn it around. His best bet could be pulling the ball carrier to fire at enemy defense and score, but that would require his team to carry the ball at least close to the enemy defense. Something his team never managed.

Out of the four goals, not one of them was his fault. 1st goal, he is knocked into the pit. Trying to leap to or pull the ball carrier down and not able to get a LoS, and his team fills the ball carrier's resolve. Enemy ball carrier somehow survives a fire trap(!!!). Once the resolve is full, it is gg.

2nd goal, he pulls the ball carrier to fire and his own teammate (Altaruy) knocks the ball carrier out, practically saving the enemy and letting them score.

3rd goal, he spawns when the ball is before the last fire trap and leaps to the ball carrier, tries to pull him into the fire and gets knocked back before he has a chance to pull him to fire by an enemy. Then before being able to los, the enemy is already nearly at the scoreline.

4th goal, he is behind the spawn door the entire time after getting killed just outside the pit.

How many times did he kill the ball carrier? And how many times did his team actually carry the ball without him to just beyond the first firetrap after mid? His own teammate save enemy ball carrier 2 times as far as I could see (maybe more if I missed any other instances). Seeing all this, you blame this guy?

Do you ... know how Huttball is played? I used to think you were a solid shadow player. I guess it is a good time to stop paying attention to your posts, since, apparently your perception is horrible and/or biased at the least. And I am quite certain either you can not grasp who is doing better/worse in the game with your own eyes, and/or you are very biased against this Rom-whatever guy. Either way, it is a good indication for me to ignore your posts in the future.

Have a good one.

Edited by Ghostuka