1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

recsa

Same for main char. Her head slot shows the helmet despite the option box being checked to hide it.

This was aknowledged by devs, it seems that the hide head slot button in the "preferences" is broken, using the one in your (or your companion's) character sheet should work and keep the status.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite one is where your companion overshoots if you sprint right up to the edge of something. If it's a long drop they (quite comically) launch themselves and then die. Happened to me 3 times in Cademimu and once more afterwards but I can't remember where. Haven't seen anything like it since beta. Pretty funny the 1st couple times but not something I'd like as a permanent state of affairs.

Undocumented sound changes to a lot of abilities http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=537451

Problems brought up here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536816

Tbh I don't think there is any sound change, to me it seems like the old sound bug is back in some form. I know the grav round sounds different, only part of the sound is active, it used to sound like this when the sound bug was rampant.

So no, not sound change but definitely a bug. (and an old one, too)

The list is growing too much and too fast, i want to keep it as updated as possible so pls be sure the bugs/issues you report are estrictly related to 1.4, i will keep reviewing your posts as soon as my time allows me, thx a lot for all the help, hopefully we will get this issues acknowledged any soon.

It's called denial. They are probably just as shocked as you and me about the terrible testing that was done. Bioware counted on their beloved hardcore-guilds to test and didn't want to copy the rest of us. Now Bioware is in shock to see that there hardcore players only tested the new OP and didn't care at all about the rest.

What were they thinking???

There were tons of posts regarding graphics issue (also 1 from me....), but they threw the patch out anyway. For this problem I found solution following this dev advice: solution. After all the instructions I mounted the Nvidia drivers 295.73, as suggested from a poster. Now Everything runs smooth and the new shadows at high settings are really cool.

I think you could easily add the undocumented inability to queue for both GF and WZ to the list of things a lot of people have an issue with.

This ia a right thing, cause it happened a lot of times that you were playing a wz and people disappeared because of the lfg. This is a +1 to me. (one of the few)

Edited by NinjaApacHe

HM Kephess 8 man, the first three droids are casting calibrating shot in a new manner. It's making them go immune after 5 or 8 stacks. Even with all of us interrupting we just did not care enough to continue. This could be the NM mechanic or it could be the 16 man mechanic coming into 8 man HM but this change wiped us 3 times when we were killing him reliably for months. There is a whole thread in the FP/OPS forum with no mention from community managers.

The only reason I log in right now is to do ops. The new one is fun but we still clear EC HM because we need 350 BH coms for the implants and such. If you have not tried it since 1.4 give it a whirl. It's a blast. No pun intended.

Hopefully cause they are busy fixing it rather than trolling the forums

The DEVS should be busy fixing it. The CMs should be front and center on the forums getting us confirmation about things that are either being worked, or working as intended but missed in the patch notes. They are being much too quiet given the number and severity of problems in 1.4 the community is dealing with right now.

To the OP...would you mind adding an indicator to your list of whether BW has responded to the issue or not?

I have mark some of the issues reported as Confirmation Required, this means i have fail to find a Thread discussing it or i have not been able to reproduce it, so i would appreciate some help on finding a Thread where more people talks about that issue.

Also, some of the problmes have been reported to be in the official Known Issues list, so i will cross out issues as they are added to that list.

I can confirm no 12 in your list , two days in a row now , I can't use my speeder in the black sun territory. I do the face merchants everyday. Also you can;t use your speeder in the galactic market section either , but you can everywhere else. I now believe that they built 1.4 via one team that didin't get the bug fixes etc over recent months , so 1.4 is missing various fixes , oops BW.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

TL;DR Speeders not allowed in the black sun and galactic market territories on coruscant , as per how the game used to be months ago.

Edited by BadOrb

12. Undocumented rollback on speeder allowed areas on Coruscant - Confirmation required

Speeders on Coruscant

:cool:

I think he meant black sun and galactic market , as those where the two prior to maybe patch 1.3 or even 1.2 and iv'e confirmed black sun I'll try galactic market briefly after my mission and update my post :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edit , o I see I thought you meant you could use them my mistake :)

Edited by BadOrb

I think he meant black sun and galactic market , as those where the two prior to maybe patch 1.3 or even 1.2 and iv'e confirmed black sun I'll try galactic market briefly after my mission and update my post :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I quoted the patch notes in the thread linked. This is a bug.