Post you legacy family tree ideas!

Vektarulz

My main is named theexile(uncreative i know) im gonna change her name to Surik first chance i get and will pretend she is a descendant of meetra stolen as a baby

she started very evil but is now Neutral with 10000 light/10000 dark

i like to pretend she became neutral after having children

Her daughter is my bounty hunter Nightingale-full light

and her son Vekta a Juggernaut who is very evil

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dathenor Legacy (D'Athenor or some form has been a last name for many of my characters and most have a K name save Nyxy who always gets a rogue type role in any game)

So far I have 2 sets of siblings.

For the Empire side two sith sisters one warrior, one inquisitor. One was sold into slavery (the inquisitor) while the warrior is pampered due to her stronger sense of will.

For my republic side I have my 3 sisters. One is a knight one is a consular and the eldest is a smuggler who thinks the force is slight hokum but is protective of her force sensitive siblings and does the right thing for a profit. She knows what it's like to have her family taken away by the order, and doesn't feel right about it but knows wasn't much the family could do once the other two vocalized they wanted to train their powers.

Edited by kalarigamerchic

The Dathenor Legacy (D'Athenor or some form has been a last name for many of my characters and most have a K name save Nyxy who always gets a rogue type role in any game)

So far I have 2 sets of siblings.

For the Empire side two sith sisters one warrior, one inquisitor. One was sold into slavery (the inquisitor) while the warrior is pampered due to her stronger sense of will.

For my republic side I have my 3 sisters. One is a knight one is a consular and the eldest is a smuggler who thinks the force is slight hokum but is protective of her force sensitive siblings and does the right thing for a profit. She knows what it's like to have her family taken away by the order, and doesn't feel right about it but knows wasn't much the family could do once the other two vocalized they wanted to train their powers.

pretty sweet :D

Right now I a sith warrior and a smuggler, and they are brothers. Their father had an affair with a women on Balmorra and that is how the smuggler came to be. The father is a acomplished darth and has a Sith pureblood wife, and that created their sith pureblood son. Now the darth wants to kill his bastard son.

The Redoran Legacy (based off of morrowind)

I'll have an evil trooper who is the father of: Kiya - Lightside Shadow

Mitirius- Lightside Sorcerer

But his two sons will hate each other due to factions, despite their alignment. They're both light side due to their evil father, but are mortal enemies.

Hold onto your hats, this is going to get a little complicated. I have eight characters of mostly different races.

At the core are two Twi'lek sisters, one of which is my main (Assassin). They were sold into slavery at a young age. One ended up a dancer for an Imperial officer on Korriban, where she was discovered to be Force-sensitive, and the other was rescued by my Jedi Knight and brought into the Order (technically making her his adopted daughter).

My JK is friends with a notable member of Havoc Squad, who has been hunting down a notorious Imperial sniper for some time. Little known to the sniper, her long-lost brother has been working as a mercenary.

My Marauder and Assassin were given an arranged marriage to try to bring the rebellious Assassin in line with a more loyal Pureblood. However, the Marauder is more interested in Jaesa, and ends up having a daughter who is not Force-sensitive. This daughter is exiled and ends up smuggling to make some credits.

I have eight characters, one for each class. So that means that half of them are Imperials, and the other half are Republic guys.

My main character is a male Sith Juggernaut named (soon to be Darth) Jaculus. He comes from House Keel - a noble human family on Dromund Kaas and is the first Force sensitive child the house has produced for a couple of generations.

Now, noble families tend to have a lot of members when you factor in siblings, uncles, cousins etc. That was especially true in times and societies where mortality was high. So I figure there are more than enough folk that are related to him (even though he doesn't know any of them, given that he was raised among the Sith). One such is my female Imperial Operative named Megelle who is a distant cousin.

The other Imperial characters are not relatives to the Keels.

One is a male Pureblood Sith Sorcerer named Ignavus. He and Jaculus know each others briefly from the times spent in their training.

The other is a male Bounty Hunter named Vespar. He's basically a low-born scum, so any Sith connections are impossible. His uses as a gun-for-hire, though, were not missed by the Imperial Intelligence who has contracted him once or twice to serve as a distraction and a meat sheild for black-ops missions. From there he knows Megelle.

On the Republic side, I have a male human Jedi Sentinel named Braden who is an enemy of Jaculus (and every high-ranking Sith).

He has an older sister whom he barely knows and remembers - a female Gunslinger named Felicine. She is quite different than her brave and selfless Jedi brother, being greedy and snarky but underneath the cynical and bi*chy exterior there is a tiny heart of slightly tarnished gold.

Aaaand... I got nothing for my Trooper and my Consular, but I'm not going to play with them for a while, so I'll think of something. At least with the Consular, I still desperately hope to get Togruta as a playable species.

my Cyborg Scoundrel started off pretty greedy but eventually 'saw the light' along the end of the first act. she just can't stand how cyborgs are treated, and while she realises that the republic isn't to found of them, she also saw how vile the empire is - unless you're a sith. she is still a bit greedy though, so she is currently light VI with quite a few DS points.

she eventually meets my Chiss Operative, whom at this point is still an all-abiting agent of the Empire, doing everything as said, and leaning quite a bit to the 'evil' side. that operative too eventually realises that hear treatment inside the Empire is rather.... lacking respect. so when she gets to know my scoundrel she starts seeing another picture, eventually deciding to change her life and tries to make the Empire a better place for its citizen - especially non-humans.

my scoundrel and my operative eventually adopt a cute little chiss baby, who will be raised to become a gunslinger, also not entirely good, but overall a pretty nice and laid back dude :D

for my other characters..

in short my guardian and my juggernaut are cousins who don't like each other much at all, both fighting for the 'wrong' side - mad at the other for leading the life they would want (aka my juggernaut will be LS, my guardian DS)

my sage is a friend/ex-lover of my guardian who will be pretty neutral after initially not caring much at all about the jedi-codex, originally only being thrilled about going to the academy because my guardian was there...

my sith inquisitor hasn't told me yet what her story is :eek:

The House & legacy of the Solrac family:

A House of merchants turned politicians on Naboo. Father/head Juros Solrac was elected a regional Governor there recently. Wife/mother Marleania Solrac is a cordial, classy, & dutiful homemaker. Juros knows he has always been force sensitive, but never wanted anything to do with it.

Markos Solrac: (see sig) was taken as a child to train in the Jedi Order (see character bio). He is my Dark Inquisitor/Sorc. Quietly, slowly, & surely working his way up the Imperial/Sith Order power structure as SI's do while learning the deepest secrets of the Dark Side as he continues his search for power & his own brand of justice. The House hasn't heard from him in forever, & Juros isn't stupid, senses the jist of his eldest son's new path. He has banned discussion of him in the House &, being dutifully loyal to the Republic as he is, is preparing to disown him totally. His mother however is no politician, & is dutifully loving, & loyal to her children first, & will support Markos wherever he goes.

Draykos Solrac: Markos' younger brother by 4 years (full character bio coming soon). A Jedi Knight who like is brother, is increasingly frustrated with the corruption, hypocrisy, & indecisiveness within the Republic Senate which he feels too bound to & watched by. Unlike his brother tho, his loyalty to the Republic in general remains strong. He is determined to seek his older brother out & find out where he is, what he's done, how's he's done it, & why.

Edited by Darth_Solrac

Main: Darth Naeblis, human Sith Sorcerer (Bio here)

Naeblis's (deceased) father was the Sith Juggernaut Darth Argras(if you read Naeblis's bio you'll know he originally had a different name, but I had to change it because it was taken on my server)

Argras's (also deceased) brother is the traitorous Sith Assassin Darth Prothas, who fled into exile after he failed to assassinate Colivar. Killed by Naeblis

Prothas's father of Lord Demandred, Sith Juggernaut, who lives with the stigma of having a traitor as his father.

Naeblis's closest ally is the Miraluka Sith Juggernaut Darth Cyndane.

When Bioware implements connecting to other playes' Legacies, which they say is in their plans, I'll have the following connections:

Argras's sister will be the mother of Darth Genocidas

Naeblis will be the husband of Darth Carma

Lanfear will be the ally of Nithron Nalar

Edited by Darth_Vicente

I olnly have two members of my legacy family out yet, I have to make the others when 1.2 goes live. However, I did make full bios for my chars. They are subject to change though in a few details since I haven't refined it yet. The son will be a bounty hunter, pureblood but I want to lock in his name when 1.2 comes out before I develop his profile.

Here is the beginning of the reborn Morsus legacy.

Name: Narsari Morsus

Sith Name: Darth Vulnero

Race: Sith Pureblood

Height: 173cm

Weight: 59.4 kg

Bio: Narsari Morsus was born a slave from a disgraced family who opposed the Emperor shortly after the settlement Dromund Kaas. Embittered by the loss of his heritage, the young Narsari plotted to claw his way out of slavery and regain his rightful place as Sith in Imperial society. Narsari’s force sensitivity was discovered at the age of seven, conjuring lightning from his fingertips and shocking a slave as they wrestled for food. Found and mentored by his slave master, the Sith Lord Darth Crucio, the young boy endured constant torment as he was not only treated like the slave he was, but also suffered the intense and cruel punishments that came with Sith training.

Investing in him as a prodigy and a pawn, Darth Crucio sent him to the academy on Korriban at the age of 14, years younger than the other acolytes. Through the deadly trials, Narsari not only succeeded but also miraculously survived where the other acolytes curiously perished. However, the young acolyte continued to begrudgingly serve his master, enduring his punishments for his presumptuous attitude and haughty arrogance.

At the age of 21, Narsari successful murdered his master’s most powerful rival. However, Darth Crucio was displeased with Narsari for trying to publically take credit for the assassination, threatening the obscurity of the motive. Darth Crucio punished Narsari with a barrage of dark power, intent on humbling his apprentice into permanent submission. Instead, the apprentice, overcome with rage, overwhelmed his master, repelling Crucio’s attacks before unleashing his hatred upon the Sith Lord. Narsari killed his master and assumed the title of Darth by the Dark Council after rallying Crucio’s powerbase to himself, using the relationships he forged with the slaves to garner his support.

Immediately afterwards, the newly anointed Darth Vulnero executed everyone who had known him as Narsari Morsus the slave and insensitively tortured the slaves who questioned his motives. 5 years later, Darth Vulnero married a Sith noble, Darth Dementia, thoroughly cementing himself and his bloodline back into the high echelons of the Sith. They had encountered each other on Korriban when Narsari had come seeking out a new apprentice. Instead, he was attacked by Lord Dementia in a rage and immediately unleashed his power upon her. Many claimed she became addicted to the pain she felt and became deeply infatuated with her husband, worshipping him. Rumors also persisted that Darth Vulnero had an affair with a slave girl, but no suspect was ever identified.

However, their firstborn son rejected his father and ran away from him when he was just a teen. Enraged, Narsari has hunted his son ever since, combing the galaxy in an attempt to find him, bring him home, punish him, and force him into the academy. Darth Vulnero had great plans for his future; he refused to let his own heirs topple his legacy. However, his wife, mad with grief over their child stealing an important artifact, is hunting him with the intent to kill. Narsari knows he cannot control his wife, and purposely sends her to the wrong places, hoping to find his son before his wife kills him.

Personality and Traits: Narsari, while a child, was brutal and direct. He made neither friends nor enemies among the slaves, simply letting them live because he thought they were useless to him dead. However, he was prone to outbursts, demonstrated by his unleashed fury upon a young slave and his own master. His temperament was often volatile.

Despising his state as a slave and being beaten, punished, and commanded like an inferior, Narsari was determined to leave his own past behind and break away from the sins of his forefathers. As a result, he embraced the philosophies his overlords held, the way of the Sith, as he saw it as the key to the power they held over him and all other slaves. However, upon receiving his power, he held no contempt to slaves who shared his position and, ironically, acted much like his masters and treated them the way he despised being treated. In fact, he rejected his life as a slave and held no sympathy for any who were oppressed or ruled over.

He also developed a superiority complex and became very needy for attention that he felt he deserved, especially for assassinations and murders he required to do undercover for his master. This attitude extended to his sadistic and pain-driven methods with other beings, allowing his body to lose control and dominate his opponents with sudden, spontaneous bursts of the Dark Side that coursed through him, deriving pleasure at the feeling of his opponents in sudden twisted pain at the burst of his fingertips.

Years after adopting his moniker as Darth Vulnero, Narsari’s poor temper and needy traits were greatly diminished as he gained experience and status within the Sith. Nevertheless, these traits still existed and would surface when pushed to the edge of his patience or under a heavy amount of stress.

Despite the face he wished to hide his history from the eyes of the Sith and the Empire, Darth Vulnero actually did not attempt to hide his slave name. His attachment to it stemmed from when he was a starving child enslaved by Darth Crucio, with nothing but his name to give him identity.

His sentiment toward his spouse, Darth Dementia, was considered severely biased. Darth Vulnero was considered the master by rivals, where Dementia was his hound who served his wishes. Over time, Vulnero’s indifference towards his wife as a tool became genuine affection but ever so cautious and manipulative in order to avoid her violent and impulsive tantrums.

Typical of Sith, Vulnero refused to die and was known to openly admit his fear to other Sith, saying the fact he admitted his fears meant he had none to hide for his rivals to use. Moreso then anything else, Narsari Morsus refused to be used as a tool by any one and even privately considered his service to the Empire as a way to use them to get what he wanted.

Powers and Abilities: Darth Vulnero was a powerful practitioner of Force Lightning and preferred to allow his rage to build up and then suddenly release in bursts as the feeling coursed through him, allowing small shocks build up and extend the fights at different power levels before unleashing his final blow to kill his opponent with a final blow. Indeed, his bursts of rage empowered his abilities so much, Darth Crucio was found unrecognizable when Narsari killed him.

While excellent at deceit and misdirection, Darth Vulnero preferred to remain upfront, commanding peons on the battlefield, rather than stay hidden, enacting espionage behind the scenes. Overall, he was a renowned Sith Sorcercor and an able practitioner of the Dark Side.

Likes: Suffering, tingling sensations, torture, the Sith, high status, his wife, water shows

Dislikes: Slaves, his master, his son, kindness, compassion, the void of space

In-game name: Narsari

Name: Sarinisis Morsus

Sith Name: Darth Dementia

Height: 184cm

Weight: 47.4 kg

Bio: Born Sarinisis Karaya, the young noble woman was groomed like many of her competitors to become Sith from childhood. However, Sarinisis lacked the will to release her potential, and was held back by her fear. Many rival Sith of her family jeered and mocked her father for giving birth to a weak willed and feeble child; some even spread nasty rumors that she was a half-breed of slaves that her father cheated on when his wife had been ill.

Frustrated by his daughter’s slow progress, Darth Fuul judged his daughter a failure. As a final test at the academy and a more noble execution, Sarinisis was sent into the Valley of the Dark Lords and left there for a week to be slaughtered by the swarms of raging Tu’kata. Days later, a group of acolytes were sent to recover Sarinisis for her “distressed” father, only to find dozens of tu’kata slain and a trail of blood behind her.

The acolytes followed the bloody sands of the valley until they found an unconscious Sarinisis, a bleeding claw mark across her face, laid upon the dust with a pendant clenched tightly within her fingers. The recovery team rushed her to a medical station, where she was treated for her injuries. However, the medical officers noticed many irregularities in her brain patterns and recognized severe head trauma and damage to her head, the result of her injury across her face. Floating in bacta, the young Sarinisis awakened. Sudden set off into a rage, it was said she burst out of her bacta tank, her wounds not fully healed, and unleashed her wrath upon the medical officers in a tantrum.

Her wound across her face reopened and bled. She was described as howling in pain as she destroyed the facility with her face still dripping with gore. Slaughtering most of the medical staff, the disorientated Sarinisis was finally tamed as her father arrived and blasted his daughter with Force Lightning in self-defense., nearly tackled and torn apart by his child. Writhing in agony at the energy, Sarinisis returned to sleep.

Darth Fuul discovered the potential his daughter now held, realizing that whatever happened to her in the Valley of the Dark Lords had unlocked the will and power she held within her. However, Darth Fuul underestimated his daughter’s madness, and three years later was heard screaming behind a locked door as his prodigy heir consumed his face and tore his limbs with her bare hands as his apprentice only listened in horror outside his room.

Darth Fuul had been killed because he found and took the pendant Sarinisis had when she was found in the Valley. She took on her father’s apprentice as her own and was granted the title of Darth Dementia. Known as the “Mad Banshee,” Darth Dementia had tortured and killed over 37 apprentices within the course of six years.

Returning to Korriban from Dromund Kaas, Darth Dementia encountered a young Sith named Darth Vulnero and had suddenly attacked him on impulse, feeling an attraction to the Dark Side flowing around him. For the second time in her life, Darth Dementia lay kneeling in agony as Vulnero unleashed his power on her, extending her suffering as he shocked her again and again with sudden and quick burst of lightning.

The insane Dementia grew excited as Vulnero continued to inflict pain upon her, feel a masochistic enjoyment for the feeling and grew an overwhelming infatuation with Darth Vulnero’s sadistic nature and skill at causing suffering. They were married within the year, the Mad Banshee was believed to have finally been tamed and put on her proper “leash.”

However, Darth Vulnero desired an heir and Dementia was determined to succeed in producing worthy offspring. As if to curse her, Dementia’s firstborn son, one of twins, had been born with no Force sensitivity. Disgusted, the Sith Lord went into a frenzy and ripped the child apart (some claimed she ate him, like she did her father, where he lay).

However, she grew fond of her other child, the younger of the twins who was said to have been feeble and weak like her.

She nurtured the child and watched in glee as his father tortured him to procure the darkness within him. However, fate once again spited her as her son held no interest to join the Academy and be Sith. Instead, he escaped, stealing his mother’s pendant before leaving Dromund Kaas on one dark and stormy night. It was said she awoke, feeling her pendant removed from its place in her study, and she screamed throughout the night in the storm, screaming her child’s name.

Personality and Traits: The young Sarinisis Karaya had been a nasty girl since childhood. However, her resentment and bitter treatment towards her servants were due to her own frustration at her weak will and fear of her father, the Sith, dying, and her abusive mother.

However, after suffering her injury from the Tu’kata, Sarinisis’s mind had become unstable. She suffered random outbursts of rage and the slightest amount of pain could offset her into a frenzy. These temper tantrums resulted in a more primal, animalistic behavior and caused dozens of murders in her time. All 37 apprentices who had failed her, bothered her at the wrong moment, or had even been in her presence at the wrong time were mauled and even her mother secluded herself to their family’s other estate on Ziost to avoid her demented child.

Unafraid and reborn with a new sense of confidence, Darth Dementia was known to stare down even some of the most revered Sith Lords and had a look that was described as “piercing” and “unsettling.” This lack of fear was contrasted when she had felt real, prolonged pain for the first time since her injury on Korriban when dueling Darth Vulnero. The pain was foreign, alien and something unusual for the Sith Lord. She became enthralled by the feeling, and became deeply infatuated with Vulnero as the source of that feelng.

Coinciding with her masochism, Dementia sadistically tortured others and allowed her light saber to drill holes in the bodies of her slaves who disappointed her. However, she controlled many of her tantrums in front of her husband and was the most sane in public after marrying him. Darth Dementia did unfortunately return to her madness after her only son betrayed her and her husband’s desires and left them, stealing her pendant from her. She held an obsessive need for the artifact and killed any who dare touch it or take it from her, personally setting out to find her son to kill him for daring to defy her.

Powers and Abilities: Darth Dementia was an able Sith Juggernaut and a force to be reckoned with. Her endurance on the battlefield was equaled only by her sadistic desire to let the fight last as long as it could, wanting to wear down her opponents before slowly killing them limb by limb.

She was a strong light saber duelist who was known to outplay her husband in many practice duels and was said to have disarmed all half of her apprentices in combat before severing each of their limbs, concluding with their head. She used the force to amplify her reflexes and acrobatics and enhanced her strength for powerful, decisive blows. She was an able killing machine and aptly named the “Mad Banshee” and “Vulnero’s Rancor” by their rival Sith.

Her most unique ability, however, was her ability to, as she describes it, “see” the Dark Side around others and she often would became either extremely fond of or hostile towards a person based on the way the Dark Side around them “smelled” and “flared.” None have connected this ability to her pendant, but many believe it is the key to how she unlocked her potential.

Likes: Her husband, suffering, pain, paintings, sculptures

Dislikes: Her son, tu’kata meat, her mother (Darth Viscera)

In-game name: Dementia

Edited by Forgon

I haven't gotten very far yet, but I've got my ideas. Unfortunately, my characters are spread across three servers.

My BH (Skarphedin) and Smuggler (Bjarno) are on the same server, and both have Scandinavian-ish names and looks, as I intend for them to be brothers. My male Trooper (Tryggvi) will be related to them somehow. All three are human.

My Jedi Consular (Eleanor, Miraluka) will be an old friend of the female Jedi Knight (Kelila, Mirialan). I imagine my female Sith Warrior (Zenobia) will be related to my IA (Urion) (both human)

I have a human Jedi Knight (Dushant), pureblood Sith Warrior (Duryodon), and Twi'lek Sith Inquisitor (Mirele) on one server together, which is potentially problematic. I'm not sure WHAT to do with them. I imagine the latter two could be allies in the Light Sith movement, assuming I go the Light path with Mirele, which I'm not entirely sure about. Duryodon's been pretty dark, but I plan for him to gradually change his ways and go Light later. Mirele will be conflicted, but I'd like for her to be mostly dark for a while and then switch, too, but later. Not sure how Dushant can fit with them.

Edited by DavidMouse

The Starwind Legacy

The legacy begins with an odd twist:

At the top:

Vallius Starwind and his "Blood Sister" Ameliana of the Starwind Legacy

Since Vallius is a Jedi, he doesn't have any descendants, but Ameliana does.

Ameliana isn't actually related to Vallius, she was an Alderaan War Orphan that he sponsored. He did so because her father served with Val and died on Alderaan when they were routed.

Vallius is a Jedi Knight (Sentinel) and Ameliana is a Trooper (Commando)

There are plans for 2 more alts:

Nara of the Starwind Legacy - One of Val's students, she is a Jedi Consular, on the same level as a child would be.

Dauen (pronounced Dah-en) of the Starwind Legacy - A male smuggler who is romantically involved with Ameliana of the Starwind Legacy.

I olnly have two members of my legacy family out yet, I have to make the others when 1.2 goes live. However, I did make full bios for my chars. They are subject to change though in a few details since I haven't refined it yet. The son will be a bounty hunter, pureblood but I want to lock in his name when 1.2 comes out before I develop his profile.

Here is the beginning of the reborn Morsus legacy.

Name: Narsari Morsus

Sith Name: Darth Vulnero

Height: 173cm

Weight: 59.4 kg

Bio: Narsari Morsus was born a slave from a disgraced family who opposed the Emperor shortly after the settlement Dromund Kaas. Embittered by the loss of his heritage, the young Narsari plotted to claw his way out of slavery and regain his rightful place as Sith in Imperial society. Narsari’s force sensitivity was discovered at the age of seven, conjuring lightning from his fingertips and shocking a slave as they wrestled for food. Found and mentored by his slave master, the Sith Lord Darth Crucio, the young boy endured constant torment as he was not only treated like the slave he was, but also suffered the intense and cruel punishments that came with Sith training.

Investing in him as a prodigy and a pawn, Darth Crucio sent him to the academy on Korriban at the age of 14, years younger than the other acolytes. Through the deadly trials, Narsari not only succeeded but also miraculously survived where the other acolytes curiously perished. However, the young acolyte continued to begrudgingly serve his master, enduring his punishments for his presumptuous attitude and haughty arrogance.

At the age of 21, Narsari successful murdered his master’s most powerful rival. However, Darth Crucio was displeased with Narsari for trying to publically take credit for the assassination, threatening the obscurity of the motive. Darth Crucio punished Narsari with a barrage of dark power, intent on humbling his apprentice into permanent submission. Instead, the apprentice, overcome with rage, overwhelmed his master, repelling Crucio’s attacks before unleashing his hatred upon the Sith Lord. Narsari killed his master and assumed the title of Darth by the Dark Council after rallying Crucio’s powerbase to himself, using the relationships he forged with the slaves to garner his support.

Immediately afterwards, the newly anointed Darth Vulnero executed everyone who had known him as Narsari Morsus the slave and insensitively tortured the slaves who questioned his motives. 5 years later, Darth Vulnero married a Sith noble, Darth Dementia, thoroughly cementing himself and his bloodline back into the high echelons of the Sith. They had encountered each other on Korriban when Narsari had come seeking out a new apprentice. Instead, he was attacked by Lord Dementia in a rage and immediately unleashed his power upon her. Many claimed she became addicted to the pain she felt and became deeply infatuated with her husband, worshipping him. Rumors also persisted that Darth Vulnero had an affair with a slave girl, but no suspect was ever identified.

However, their firstborn son rejected his father and ran away from him when he was just a teen. Enraged, Narsari has hunted his son ever since, combing the galaxy in an attempt to find him, bring him home, punish him, and force him into the academy. Darth Vulnero had great plans for his future; he refused to let his own heirs topple his legacy. However, his wife, mad with grief over their child stealing an important artifact, is hunting him with the intent to kill. Narsari knows he cannot control his wife, and purposely sends her to the wrong places, hoping to find his son before his wife kills him.

Personality and Traits: Narsari, while a child, was brutal and direct. He made neither friends nor enemies among the slaves, simply letting them live because he thought they were useless to him dead. However, he was prone to outbursts, demonstrated by his unleashed fury upon a young slave and his own master. His temperament was often volatile.

Despising his state as a slave and being beaten, punished, and commanded like an inferior, Narsari was determined to leave his own past behind and break away from the sins of his forefathers. As a result, he embraced the philosophies his overlords held, the way of the Sith, as he saw it as the key to the power they held over him and all other slaves. However, upon receiving his power, he held no contempt to slaves who shared his position and, ironically, acted much like his masters and treated them the way he despised being treated. In fact, he rejected his life as a slave and held no sympathy for any who were oppressed or ruled over.

He also developed a superiority complex and became very needy for attention that he felt he deserved, especially for assassinations and murders he required to do undercover for his master. This attitude extended to his sadistic and pain-driven methods with other beings, allowing his body to lose control and dominate his opponents with sudden, spontaneous bursts of the Dark Side that coursed through him, deriving pleasure at the feeling of his opponents in sudden twisted pain at the burst of his fingertips.

Years after adopting his moniker as Darth Vulnero, Narsari’s poor temper and needy traits were greatly diminished as he gained experience and status within the Sith. Nevertheless, these traits still existed and would surface when pushed to the edge of his patience or under a heavy amount of stress.

Despite the face he wished to hide his history from the eyes of the Sith and the Empire, Darth Vulnero actually did not attempt to hide his slave name. His attachment to it stemmed from when he was a starving child enslaved by Darth Crucio, with nothing but his name to give him identity.

His sentiment toward his spouse, Darth Dementia, was considered severely biased. Darth Vulnero was considered the master by rivals, where Dementia was his hound who served his wishes. Over time, Vulnero’s indifference towards his wife as a tool became genuine affection but ever so cautious and manipulative in order to avoid her violent and impulsive tantrums.

Typical of Sith, Vulnero refused to die and was known to openly admit his fear to other Sith, saying the fact he admitted his fears meant he had none to hide for his rivals to use. Moreso then anything else, Narsari Morsus refused to be used as a tool by any one and even privately considered his service to the Empire as a way to use them to get what he wanted.

Powers and Abilities: Darth Vulnero was a powerful practitioner of Force Lightning and preferred to allow his rage to build up and then suddenly release in bursts as the feeling coursed through him, allowing small shocks build up and extend the fights at different power levels before unleashing his final blow to kill his opponent with a final blow. Indeed, his bursts of rage empowered his abilities so much, Darth Crucio was found unrecognizable when Narsari killed him.

While excellent at deceit and misdirection, Darth Vulnero preferred to remain upfront, commanding peons on the battlefield, rather than stay hidden, enacting espionage behind the scenes. Overall, he was a renowned Sith Sorcercor and an able practitioner of the Dark Side.

Likes: Suffering, tingling sensations, torture, the Sith, high status, his wife, water shows

Dislikes: Slaves, his master, his son, kindness, compassion, the void of space

In-game name: Narsari

Name: Sarinisis Morsus

Sith Name: Darth Dementia

Height: 184cm

Weight: 47.4 kg

Bio: Born Sarinisis Karaya, the young noble woman was groomed like many of her competitors to become Sith from childhood. However, Sarinisis lacked the will to release her potential, and was held back by her fear. Many rival Sith of her family jeered and mocked her father for giving birth to a weak willed and feeble child; some even spread nasty rumors that she was a half-breed of slaves that her father cheated on when his wife had been ill.

Frustrated by his daughter’s slow progress, Darth Fuul judged his daughter a failure. As a final test at the academy and a more noble execution, Sarinisis was sent into the Valley of the Dark Lords and left there for a week to be slaughtered by the swarms of raging Tu’kata. Days later, a group of acolytes were sent to recover Sarinisis for her “distressed” father, only to find dozens of tu’kata slain and a trail of blood behind her.

The acolytes followed the bloody sands of the valley until they found an unconscious Sarinisis, a bleeding claw mark across her face, laid upon the dust with a pendant clenched tightly within her fingers. The recovery team rushed her to a medical station, where she was treated for her injuries. However, the medical officers noticed many irregularities in her brain patterns and recognized severe head trauma and damage to her head, the result of her injury across her face. Floating in bacta, the young Sarinisis awakened. Sudden set off into a rage, it was said she burst out of her bacta tank, her wounds not fully healed, and unleashed her wrath upon the medical officers in a tantrum.

Her wound across her face reopened and bled. She was described as howling in pain as she destroyed the facility with her face still dripping with gore. Slaughtering most of the medical staff, the disorientated Sarinisis was finally tamed as her father arrived and blasted his daughter with Force Lightning in self-defense., nearly tackled and torn apart by his child. Writhing in agony at the energy, Sarinisis returned to sleep.

Darth Fuul discovered the potential his daughter now held, realizing that whatever happened to her in the Valley of the Dark Lords had unlocked the will and power she held within her. However, Darth Fuul underestimated his daughter’s madness, and three years later was heard screaming behind a locked door as his prodigy heir consumed his face and tore his limbs with her bare hands as his apprentice only listened in horror outside his room.

Darth Fuul had been killed because he found and took the pendant Sarinisis had when she was found in the Valley. She took on her father’s apprentice as her own and was granted the title of Darth Dementia. Known as the “Mad Banshee,” Darth Dementia had tortured and killed over 37 apprentices within the course of six years.

Returning to Korriban from Dromund Kaas, Darth Dementia encountered a young Sith named Darth Vulnero and had suddenly attacked him on impulse, feeling an attraction to the Dark Side flowing around him. For the second time in her life, Darth Dementia lay kneeling in agony as Vulnero unleashed his power on her, extending her suffering as he shocked her again and again with sudden and quick burst of lightning.

The insane Dementia grew excited as Vulnero continued to inflict pain upon her, feel a masochistic enjoyment for the feeling and grew an overwhelming infatuation with Darth Vulnero’s sadistic nature and skill at causing suffering. They were married within the year, the Mad Banshee was believed to have finally been tamed and put on her proper “leash.”

However, Darth Vulnero desired an heir and Dementia was determined to succeed in producing worthy offspring. As if to curse her, Dementia’s firstborn son, one of twins, had been born with no Force sensitivity. Disgusted, the Sith Lord went into a frenzy and ripped the child apart (some claimed she ate him, like she did her father, where he lay).

However, she grew fond of her other child, the younger of the twins who was said to have been feeble and weak like her.

She nurtured the child and watched in glee as his father tortured him to procure the darkness within him. However, fate once again spited her as her son held no interest to join the Academy and be Sith. Instead, he escaped, stealing his mother’s pendant before leaving Dromund Kaas on one dark and stormy night. It was said she awoke, feeling her pendant removed from its place in her study, and she screamed throughout the night in the storm, screaming her child’s name.

Personality and Traits: The young Sarinisis Karaya had been a nasty girl since childhood. However, her resentment and bitter treatment towards her servants were due to her own frustration at her weak will and fear of her father, the Sith, dying, and her abusive mother.

However, after suffering her injury from the Tu’kata, Sarinisis’s mind had become unstable. She suffered random outbursts of rage and the slightest amount of pain could offset her into a frenzy. These temper tantrums resulted in a more primal, animalistic behavior and caused dozens of murders in her time. All 37 apprentices who had failed her, bothered her at the wrong moment, or had even been in her presence at the wrong time were mauled and even her mother secluded herself to their family’s other estate on Ziost to avoid her demented child.

Unafraid and reborn with a new sense of confidence, Darth Dementia was known to stare down even some of the most revered Sith Lords and had a look that was described as “piercing” and “unsettling.” This lack of fear was contrasted when she had felt real, prolonged pain for the first time since her injury on Korriban when dueling Darth Vulnero. The pain was foreign, alien and something unusual for the Sith Lord. She became enthralled by the feeling, and became deeply infatuated with Vulnero as the source of that feelng.

Coinciding with her masochism, Dementia sadistically tortured others and allowed her light saber to drill holes in the bodies of her slaves who disappointed her. However, she controlled many of her tantrums in front of her husband and was the most sane in public after marrying him. Darth Dementia did unfortunately return to her madness after her only son betrayed her and her husband’s desires and left them, stealing her pendant from her. She held an obsessive need for the artifact and killed any who dare touch it or take it from her, personally setting out to find her son to kill him for daring to defy her.

Powers and Abilities: Darth Dementia was an able Sith Juggernaut and a force to be reckoned with. Her endurance on the battlefield was equaled only by her sadistic desire to let the fight last as long as it could, wanting to wear down her opponents before slowly killing them limb by limb.

She was a strong light saber duelist who was known to outplay her husband in many practice duels and was said to have disarmed all half of her apprentices in combat before severing each of their limbs, concluding with their head. She used the force to amplify her reflexes and acrobatics and enhanced her strength for powerful, decisive blows. She was an able killing machine and aptly named the “Mad Banshee” and “Vulnero’s Rancor” by their rival Sith.

Her most unique ability, however, was her ability to, as she describes it, “see” the Dark Side around others and she often would became either extremely fond of or hostile towards a person based on the way the Dark Side around them “smelled” and “flared.” None have connected this ability to her pendant, but many believe it is the key to how she unlocked her potential.

Likes: Her husband, suffering, pain, paintings, sculptures

Dislikes: Her son, tu’kata meat, her mother (Darth Viscera)

In-game name: Dementia

Wow man you went all out with your toons,im not a roleplayer but i respect that good job!

Edited by Vektarulz

This may get complicated... So look out. My main is an assassin, Bleyde, but he is light. He was born into a slave family of many races, due to the deaths of friends, his parents adopted many slave kids. Of all of them he was good friends with a Zabrak named Darkrinn (My Mercenary). He was eventually recruited as a sith, but decided he would only do it to survive. He is currently a Sith Lord.

My consular, Presidia, was born into an upper-class Miraluka family. As a child she was best friends with a boy named Thalon (My Jedi Sentinel). They both were inducted into the order together. they became partners. Years later she met a Sith Lord, when she attacked him, he did not fight. When he said he wouldn't fight her, she read his force alignment, he was light. They later got married.

Darkrinn, my Merc., currently defends his brother's children, and helps Bleyde in all his endeavours.

Thalon, Bleydes rival. He consantly hunts Bleyde, no matter what obstacles confront him. Even when his partner and friend marry him...

I plan on having several more people later on. The Children of Bleyde and Presidia.

Edited by ZachyVengance

The Vasili Legacy

Khaseer "the Heartless"(Lvl 50 BH). Eldest of two siblings, both orphaned in the war. They fell in with a gang on Nar Shadaa where he developed his knack for hunting and love of credits. When is little brother vanished in a raid, Khaseer opted to sever ties and follow his own path. With no family to speak of, and no loyalties tying him down, the only things that mattered to Khaseer were money, a ship, and weapons, lots of weapons. This drive led him to seek admission to the great hunt, and from there the story gets very public, and very very messy.

Anuli "The Outlaw" (As yet unplayed Smuggler). Khaseer's younger brother had a knack for computers. An expert slicer and cybertech, Anuli's job in the gang was keeping tabs on their rivals and protecting the gang's cyber interests. While lacking his brother's physical prowess, Anuli nonetheless shared his brother's greed. Anuli staged the raid on his own gang, and used the chaos to escape with enough of the gang's funds to buy his own ship and escape Nar Shadaa. He began running spice for a Hutt on Quesh, right up until he ran afoul of a Trandoshan gangster. Anuli survived the ambush, barely. Now, months later and with some fresh new scars, Anuli is taking some "safer" jobs for the republic and is on his way to deliver some arms to Ord Mantell.

My main trio of characters belong to the Nabaat legacy.

Kyou, the mother. A Jedi Consular.

Kyou was born to a small farmer's family on the serene plains of Dantooine. Upon her birth, the Force was shaken and felt by the Jedi masters. They kept a silent vigil over her until she was roughly three years-old when they finally decided that her potential as a Jedi was great. The masters informed Kyou's parents who were wary at first, but later accepted the honor and blessing that had been bestowed upon them.

Kyou was taken in by the masters responsible for training children to become Jedi and spent her years in their care until she was ready to become a padawan. The masters always had to be cautious of her and keep a careful watch over her for she was said to have been more powerful in the Force at age four than some at twelve. Kyou was extremely skilled at Force telekinesis, being able to tackle challenges some younglings wouldn't overcome until their final years as padawans. She was intelligent, confident, and beautiful. Many of the others looked up to her, which shaped her into a caring person who tried to satisfy the needs of everyone. Behind her hardened wall of composure, temptations of the dark side racked her mind. Her teachers beat the tenets of the Jedi into her thoughts almost daily, but she couldn't help but feel for so many others. She had to endure it if she was to become a Jedi, however. She learned to sever most of her ties with her friends, becoming a colder, and oddly sarcastic person in the process.

Kyou trained under a few masters, but none of real importance until her time with Yuon Par. By then, Kyou was nineteen years-old and was almost finished with her padawan training.

During Yuon's instruction, Kyou was faced with the Flesh Raider conflict on Tython which led her to an underlying scheme. Jedi masters were being manipulated somehow by the dark side of the Force, one such master being Kyou's own, Yuon. Yuon fell into a strange possession. She was not herself and disowned Kyou, claiming that her padawan and old friend, Qyzen Fess, had died back on Tython. Determined to save her master from her fate, Kyou set out to unravel this plague. Every so often she would check on Yuon; Kyou cared greatly about Yuon, who had become a sort of mother to her in the absence of her own. Seeing Yuon in her state terrified Kyou, and washed away her abilities to keep to the Jedi Code. She was attached to Yuon, and was firmly set on curing her.

Kyou eventually discovered a way to cure Yuon and others afflicted with the dark side plague, but at a cost to her own life. Each time she eradicated the tethers of the plague in another's mind, a part of her own life force was sacrificed. But Kyou would do anything for Yuon, and that offering was noticed by the Jedi Council, who later employed Kyou's healing abilities elsewhere in the galaxy to protect other masters.

Over the span of years, Kyou would save many Jedi from the dark side, become a great protector of the Jedi Order, and in the end, quietly settle into a simple life back on Dantooine where she gave birth to two daughters -- Yeul and Samara -- unbeknownst to her fellow Jedi masters until internal problems with her oldest, Yeul, became external.

Yeul, the eldest. A Sith Inquisitor.

Yeul was Kyou's first daughter, born on their quaint farm during a thunderstorm on Dantooine. From the beginning, she was loud and rebellious, never listening to what Kyou asked of her. Yeul's father died just a few months before she was sent to the Jedi, so a strong, disciplinary figure besides her mother never got in her way.

Kyou sent Yeul to Tython when she turned three, and at that time, Kyou was being sharply reprimanded by the other masters for having a child and becoming aloof with the Council. This upset Kyou, who thought the masters who were her close friends would understand, but they all rebuked her. Kyou left Yeul in the care of the masters and retired back to Dantooine in anger, shame, and sadness.

Yeul was kept in the dark about how the masters treated her mother and so she began her Jedi training in ignorance, but maintained her seditious demeanor. She never did what the masters told her to, and often played harsh pranks on obedient students. Her disobedience was not tolerated any further after she forcibly relieved a master of his lightsaber and taunted other students with it when she was seven.

Yeul was often told that she was a spitting image of her mother -- a thought that did not sit well with her. Eventually, she cut her hair short, dyed it, and regularly applied make-up that hid her mother's features.

While her skill, like her mother, was blatantly obvious, the Council decided to discontinue her training and sent her back to Dantooine with Kyou. During Yeul's absence, Kyou had discovered she was pregnant yet again with her late husband's child, and Samara was born when Yeul was six. As the youngest child, Samara was the one always attended to and, in Yeul's mind, preferred. Yeul never took a liking to her; she scoffed at Samara's existence and avoided her always. Samara gave a reason for Yeul to be rebellious.

Their lives were simple for many years. Kyou taught her daughters the way of the lightsaber and how to manipulate the force on her own. Both of her daughters showed as much promise as she did when she was their age. Yeul was always a hassle to deal with, but it was bearable, and they all thought this peace would remain.

That falsehood was revealed impossible when the Empire began its seige of Dantooine when Yeul was nineteen. Imperial fleets engulfed the rolling hills and grasslands and encroached upon the family's farm. Kyou safeguarded her daughters in the deep cellar of their home and kept quiet.

..but Yeul saw this as an opportunity. She had grown tired of the tranquility of the farmstead. Tired of her mother's favor of Sam over her. Tired of many things. Tired enough to burst out of the cellar and offer herself with a smile to the passing Imperial forces. As the troopers took her away, Yeul glanced back at her family with a devious smile and for many a year, that would be the last image Kyou and Sam had of Yeul. A haunting reflection to keep them company.

Yeul was poorly evaluated for her worth and was sold into slavery. For a few short weeks she endured harsh conditions as a slave in a work camp on a planet she couldn't even pronounce the name of. She had thoughts of suicide, but she began to enjoy the troopers deplorable treatment of her and decided against it. However, one day, once she had finally accepted her fate, a message was delievered to her overseer and she was put on a ship with a handful of other slaves. On the ship, Yeul was told that she had been improperly evaluated and was now acknowledged to be Force-sensitive. She was to endure the trials of the Sith on Korriban in an attempt to vie for Lord Zash's favor.

Ultimately, she did. She bested her master even, and later became a Darth and member of the Dark Council. During her time, she trained many Sith-to-be, and even stole a few padawans in spite of her time with the Jedi and to mock her mother. She was known in history for her brutality, sadistic nature, and extreme narcissism.

Samara, the youngest. A Jedi Knight.

Like the rest of her family, Samara, or "Sam", was born on Dantooine just three years after Yeul. Sam was a surprise; Kyou was broken up after what happened with Yeul and her pregnancy caught her off guard. But this time, Kyou would not make the same mistake again. Kyou raised and trained Sam all on her own and never enlisted the Jedi's assistance. Sam was the opposite of Yeul; she loved her mother and was generally a good kid. When Yeul was sent back to Dantooine, Sam met Yeul and from the start tried to be her friend, but Yeul wanted nothing to do with Sam, and so it was always Sam trying to get praise from Yeul, who never paid any mind to her. Yeul often lashed out at Sam, but they eventually learned to exist with each other, even if Yeul remained the powderkeg she was. When the Empire came to Dantooine, everything changed. Yeul deserted her family and surrendered to the Imperials while Kyou and Sam were left hiding in the cellar of their farm. Kyou was distraught and went into a deep depression over the loss of Yeul. Sam spent the next few months caring for her mother, until Kyou was so far into her sadness that she contacted the Jedi for help.

The Jedi came and their pity for Kyou overwhelmed them. Although she had betrayed their beliefs, she was still a great Jedi and a savior of the Order. The Jedi agreed to Kyou's last request to take Sam and train her. For three years, Sam trained with the masters until being sent to Tython at nineteen.

Yeul's betrayal infuriated Sam; Yeul caused Kyou's suffering and Sam could not stand it. Sam vowed to become stronger than Yeul so she could make Yeul see what she had done. In that aspect, she was always in a hurry. Her masters called her brash and arrogant, but a powerful Jedi nonetheless. Knowing she would have to deal with her sister later in life, Sam dedicated her life to becoming stronger and preparing for the inevitable showdown between her and Yeul.

I will have another legacy in the future, based on my Imperial agent, but those three up there suffice for now :jawa_smile:

Main: Darth Naeblis, human Sith Sorcerer (Bio here)

Naeblis's (deceased) father was the Sith Juggernaut Darth Colivar (if you read Naeblis's bio you'll know he originally had a different name, but I had to change it because it was taken on my server)

Colivar's (also deceased) brother is the traitorous Sith Assassin Darth Prothas, who fled into exile after he failed to assassinate Colivar. Killed by Naeblis

Prothas's father of Lord Demandred, Sith Juggernaut, who lives with the stigma of having a traitor as his father.

Naeblis's closest ally is the Miraluka Sith Juggernaut Darth Cyndane.

When Bioware implements connecting to other playes' Legacies, which they say is in their plans, I'll have the following connections:

Colivar's sister will be the mother of Darth Genocidas

Naeblis will be the husband of Darth Carma

Lanfear will be the ally of Nithron Nalar

Is it good or bad that I recognize most of where these names come from?

The Hesprax Legacy

My level 50 sith sorc(dark side) Perfidia Hesprax she is a rattataki she starts a sith house with aliens(she brings in humans as well) to expand the order out to non humans. Since she believe people are judged by their merits not their blood *looks at ffon* if they are weak they die if they are strong they live. she will never marry all kids will be adopted since marrying as sith leads to problems *coughlordgrathencough*. Anyway she took in a twi'lek slave to be trained as sith she kept her as slave to nurture her hate until she is admitted to the sith academy.

The twi'lek slave graduates from the sith academy and earns her name Zullia Hesprax. She choses the profession sith assassin. She seeks out her brother and sister and they join the sith house her brother Yuvon trains to become an imperial agent and her sister Triza trains to become a sith warrior.

Angavi is a miraluka her profession is jedi sentinel she apart of the Hesprax legacy Perfidia murdered her family and friends to bring her over to the dark side hence why she is a dark jedi sentinel. Angavi joins the jedi to get vengeance against Perfida they will be set as rivals until about level 47-50(depends when I finish the story). Until Angavi gets sick of the weakness of the republic and after talking with a certain sith in the JK story and after traveling with him he changes her perspective cause all her companions rant and complain about her choices(well she is dark side no surprise there ;) ) and lets not forget shan denying her the title.

She finds Perfidia so she can avenge her family, Perfidia kicks her *** cause Angavi does not fully grasp the power of the dark side like she does and then she offers Angavi the chance to become a sith. She takes the offer but decides to remain in the republic and jedi order as a mole she sends her kids to Perfidia to be trained as sith.

Edited by lokdron

My main character Samal is a human sith sorcerer, which means he started off as a slave until he caught the eye of a Sith and was forcefully recruited into the Sith academy according to the canonical story.

I think theres plenty opportunity to imagine what happened to his family and what tragic event had him end up as a slave somewhere. Maybe a passenger ship that fell prey to some pirates/slavers in some outer rim system. My idea is that not every member of the my legacy family ended up as a slave, some ended up living happy on the republic side, and have Samal be the 'unlucky one' who they wrote off as 'lost'. Maybe Ill make a trooper or smuggler as Samal's father.

Unfortunately I cant find much information on how star wars slavers usually acquire their merchandise.

I also dont know yet if theres any meaningful way to tie characters of other races into the legacy. I wont plan much until I find out.

Samal is very evil person.

"The healthy man does not torture others. Generally, it is the tortured who turn into torturers."

— Carl Jung

Edited by Karkais