Industrial Espionage quest

Petermor

I have tried completing this quest. I get to the "defeat the security team" when 3 MOBS show up. I attack them and get my behind kicked, They either resist or dodge, they receive no damage. They slowly work on my companion then me. Take about 5-10 minutes. What am I doing wrong? How can I defeat them.

• 1 month later...
I have tried completing this quest. I get to the "defeat the security team" when 3 MOBS show up. I attack them and get my behind kicked, They either resist or dodge, they receive no damage. They slowly work on my companion then me. Take about 5-10 minutes. What am I doing wrong? How can I defeat them.

Not just you, mate.

I just had this problem today. Tried resetting, nothing worked. So I am stuck at this point as well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I Can't believe this is meant to be this way.. The Boss fight on the Industrial Espionage quest is 26, then on the drops back down to 22 for Professional Courtesy the final Class quest on Nar Shaddaa. None of the other quests in the Nars Bounty Hunter Class quest are that high. It definitely feels like someone Fat fingered a number at the end of the quest but if its been that way since the game launched and no one fixed it its not likely to get fixed at this point. Not like my Level 21 bounty hunter didn't take him down. It just took 10 minutes of poking them with the worlds smallest needle make him bleed to death, or so it feels like it.

It's a level 23 quest. Nar Shaddaa used to be level 20-24 (class quest) and 30-32 (bonus series and world boss)

When 4.0 introduced level sync, "challenging" mobs (level 24+) were changed to level 26. The same level you are synced down to when you exceed the planet's level. So now the boss that was meant to be 1 level above the quest's intended player level is now 3 levels higher. Guess with the tons of XP thrown at us these days, nobody expected people to arrive on Nar Shaddaa before being well over level 26.

Edited by Mubrak