SCORPIO and HK new customization

First of all, what the hell? SCORPIO still has no customizations at all? I would think at the very least you would of done at least a color job, even a slight variation of a tint? I know a lot of people use her for tanking if they are Operative healers.

So, aside from that rant, I think it would be awesome to have a Battle ravaged skin for each of the droids. Show some damaged parts, maybe one of the eyes won't glow, etc. Might be cool if they suddenly start sparking at random intervals, or maybe light on fire? Even without any additional animations, it would be pretty cool to just have a skin that shows these two droids aren't afraid to get down into the thick of fighting the meat bags.

But seriously, it's been almost 3, THREE!, years since the games been out and SCORPIO is the only companion in the entire game who doesn't have an alternate customization. Even Skadge and Rusk have the infected Rakghoul one.

You have my support, I would like to get some options for Scorpio (like a copper look, or a golden version). HK-51 has some customizations already, sure more would be also nice, but I think M1-4X should be second in line to get more customizations, since that droid just has two of them, and both not that special.

I love SCORPIO's groovy Metropolis retro vibe. She's one of my favourite companions, and I don't usually like the more antagonistic ones much, as their belly-aching and petulance get a bit wearing after a while. Her calm, measured assurances that she's going to kill me, though, they never seem to get old. :)

However, more customization options are always good. Sure can't argue with that. It's really puzzling that she/it has none at all (especially when they keep making new ones for the stupid ship droids). HK has quite a few now, it's time old Scorps got some too.

Edited by PLynkes

I'd love to see some Scorpio customization options.

- A new Scorpio skin with an artificial human/alien covering would be interesting, with light/dark side eye variations.

- A few basic options based on the female Series 512 Cybernetic model, with a new scorpio paint job

• 1 month later...
I don't support Scorpio skins being a cartel market exclusive thing. Other companions can get at least a couple of customizations through the use of credits so until there's a few or several customizations available through game mechanics they shouldn't start charging us for them, nor should we tell them to.