Server Rollback

Victrixz

I know this will be flamed, but with the discovery of the PVP BG exploit i seriously think BW need to make a server rollback, if not this game will be ruined in so many ways before it has even reached it's official launch day.

Thoughts or ideas anyknow?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While it is a mechanic that Bioware overlooked and people are using to gain rapid levels there should be a rollback. I plan on enjoying the game not using an exploit to level. There will be alot of flaming from people coming into the game and especially on the 20th....fix the bug now.....roll back the characters to level 1 and let people level the right way.

server rollback? not going to happen.

and if a few people hit 50 sooner than later it doesnt hurt BW it only helps spread the population on the server out faster.

You have no idea what's going on, do you?

There is a PvP exploit that gives characters massive amounts of exp when signing up for PvP matches.

Because there's a severe lack of people on each server, the PvP matches end in a couple minutes, but award every player with the same amount of exp as if an entire match has been played.

People are exploiting this bug by signing up for PvP matches over and over until they hit level 50.

I agree.

An issue that is awarding far too much exp for pvp combat due to lack of player numbers should receive a rollback.

So much for the talent that you chose for your beta testing Bioware. This is what you get when you do random beta selection over people who actually wanted to test.

You do not get full xp for a wz that doesn't have enough people. You can not power grind to 50 in two days doing wzs, believe me i have done them for 12 hours straight before. While xp does scale with level you will need many more wzs to go from 20-21 than from 10-11.

edit: I am not in EGA yet so I can't say for sure the xp for incomplete wzs is as diminished as it was on the last day of beta, but at that time xp was severly diminished.

Edited by admralsnackbar

You do not get full xp for a wz that doesn't have enough people. You can not power grind to 50 in two days doing wzs, believe me i have done them for 12 hours straight before. While xp does scale with level you will need many more wzs to go from 20-21 than from 10-11.

Sorry, I believe the people who are streaming on twitch.tv RIGHT NOW and are doing this exploit to powerlevel. Your word < actual video evidence of the act.

If there is an exploit, I'm sure it would fall under the very standard clause in the TOS that states that people who use an exploit are subject to having their accounts banned.

No need to roll back, if it is a bug that is being exploited, all they need to do is enforce the rules that every play agrees to.