Cartel Coins not in account

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were physical cards and there long gone since I threw em away last week. Does this mean I won't be able to retrieve the cartel coins?

Where did you purchase them from? Very few places sell physical cards anymore for anything SWTOR related .. but when they do.. I would expect the code would also be on the receipt. The merchant might also have a record of the transaction.

In any event.. send a request to support and explain the exact circumstances. Of course they are going to have to have some trail of the codes somewhere in order to actually give you credit for them (they can't just take you word for it). Here is a case where a copy of your purchase receipt might come in handy as supporting proof.

Edited by Andryah

Please make sure to send an email to Community Support with all the details I requested earlier. It'll help us resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Keith

I dont believe this your telling me now to send a email after calling twice 3 tickets and now telling me to send a email are you telling me my phone calls and tickets for the past week ment nothing this is the worst customer service garbage in the history of customer service

I'm with you all that haven't gotten yours yet either. Bought 5,500 coins and still haven't received them. Put in a ticket, was told in the ticket to call customer support. When I called customer support, I simply got "We apologize for the inconvenience; we're working on getting this fixed. Thank you."

Hey I bought 5,500 Cartel Coins on Thursday last week. I still haven’t received them and I’d appreciate it a lot if you could look into this guys. My account name is RyanCoburn and my in game legacy name is Coburn. If you can sort this as quick as possible that would be a massive help ❤️

Hey I bought 5,500 Cartel Coins on Thursday last week. I still haven’t received them and I’d appreciate it a lot if you could look into this guys. My account name is RyanCoburn and my in game legacy name is Coburn. If you can sort this as quick as possible that would be a massive help ❤️

I have also not received the 2400 I bought a code for last week Thursday either.......

Edited by DocOctoganapus

still have not received my coin cartel I hope that your inquiry will help me to return them to the server " star forge account name " energoded coins are bought on the site of the game here are screenshots from the email legasy'lagsy main character rahm-kota about shopping which did not come 1 buy all information order humber 100331356971 date 08 june 2018 19;54 gmt 5500 cartel coins and the second order humber 1003312760971 date 08 june 2018 12;22 gmt

deal with it, I highly hope that you will not have to go to court the good I want now to address this issue out of principle

For those that don't have their coins yet your going to need to email them. Even on the customer service forums they stated the same thing. Don't thing posting here, sending a ticket or calling is going to work:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-your-Cartel-Coins/m-p/6861251#M43177

"Hey all,

as some of you might have noticed, they received their cartel coins. Some of you might still be waiting and I am sorry if that is the case.

Should you still miss your cartel coins, please write an email to

communitysupport@swtor.com

Please include:

• Account-Name
  • Amount of Cartel Coins purchased
  • day they were purchased on
  • where you purchased them (Amazon, Swtor Website)
  • include any code card as a screenshot

Once you done that, they will do their utmost to get your sorted as fast as possible."

• Dev Post
I dont believe this your telling me now to send a email after calling twice 3 tickets and now telling me to send a email are you telling me my phone calls and tickets for the past week ment nothing this is the worst customer service garbage in the history of customer service
I wasn't trying to frustrate you, just wanted to make sure that I saw the request and helped get it handled.

My sincerest apologies to everyone this impacted. We did resolve most of the issues, but we're working through all the emails and I hope to have them all processed today.

-Keith--

For those that don't have their coins yet your going to need to email them. Even on the customer service forums they stated the same thing. Don't thing posting here, sending a ticket or calling is going to work:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-your-Cartel-Coins/m-p/6861251#M43177

"Hey all,

as some of you might have noticed, they received their cartel coins. Some of you might still be waiting and I am sorry if that is the case.

Should you still miss your cartel coins, please write an email to

communitysupport@swtor.com

Please include:

• Account-Name
  • Amount of Cartel Coins purchased
  • day they were purchased on
  • where you purchased them (Amazon, Swtor Website)
  • include any code card as a screenshot

Once you done that, they will do their utmost to get your sorted as fast as possible."

Worth requiting for emphasis.. because clearly from some of the posts here in this thread... people do not understand that any lingering issues with this DO NOT follow the normal bug/trouble reporting/resolution.

Earlier tickets, phone calls, etc won't get your needs met in this particular case... and Keith has been very transparent about what to do for anyone who had not yet received their CCs.

Anyone still not received their coins... I encourage you PLEASE... follow what Nightblazer was kind enough to requote from the EA support site. It WILL help you get your remaining issues resolved. Help them, help you.

Edited by Andryah

I thank the technical support provided by EA for compensation and I hope that in the future more of this will not happen all pretense on the issue with coins is removed in its entirety all funds received thank you for your assistance and the solution to this troublesome problem, good luck in the galaxy and may the force be with you ))

I wasn't trying to frustrate you, just wanted to make sure that I saw the request and helped get it handled.

My sincerest apologies to everyone this impacted. We did resolve most of the issues, but we're working through all the emails and I hope to have them all processed today.

-Keith--

I did receive my Cartel coins finally and Keith thanks for the help in fixing the problem

-Keith--

Excellent job following through here Keith and helping people resolve their personal issues. I know you folks are stretched thin, but I cannot emphasize enough how much this kind of service matters. I can only show it by buying some more coins (after a 2 mo break) in appreciation! :D

Keith is now working customer care? - fewer devs here than I thought. Could we not get a few more staff to move back over from Anthem and give this guy a hand out here, he is playing a blinder.....push Anthem out a month say (they may as well learn early over there that deadlines are there to be broken!!).

I must be the only person in the game that doesn't care about their coins enough to check on them...I pay to play the game the coins are fluff.

Looking forward to 6.0:)

• Dev Post
Worth requiting for emphasis.. because clearly from some of the posts here in this thread... people do not understand that any lingering issues with this DO NOT follow the normal bug/trouble reporting/resolution.

Earlier tickets, phone calls, etc won't get your needs met in this particular case... and Keith has been very transparent about what to do for anyone who had not yet received their CCs.

Anyone still not received their coins... I encourage you PLEASE... follow what Nightblazer was kind enough to requote from the EA support site. It WILL help you get your remaining issues resolved. Help them, help you.

This is great advice. If still have a Cartel Coin issue and you've only posted in this thread, but did not send an email or create a ticket, we won't have enough information to resolve your issue.

I sincerely appreciate all the patience everyone has showed and communicated in their emails. The team is working hard to get them all addressed. We've made a ton of progress, so we should be done soon.

--Keith-

This is great advice. If still have a Cartel Coin issue and you've only posted in this thread, but did not send an email or create a ticket, we won't have enough information to resolve your issue.

I sincerely appreciate all the patience everyone has showed and communicated in their emails. The team is working hard to get them all addressed. We've made a ton of progress, so we should be done soon.

--Keith-

Keith I haven't gotten my cookie yet. I'll share it with you?

But jokes aside, I appreciate you involving yourself in this thread and trying to help everyone out. ♥

Now I have gotten both my purchases of cartel coins, excellent work.

Very nice! I'm still waiting even after sending the codes, the Amazon e-mails and all my information. Keeping fingers crossed for a few more days. Hell, I even received the in-game message with that attached pet Rancor, but no Cartel Coins a couple of days after I called support.

--

Coins now received + a nice little extra for the time! *insert happy Sith face here*

Thank you Keith and Co.

Edited by Noisulha

-Keith--

Why am I being charged again for cartel Coins I already paid for? I'm still out another 11000 and I didn't even want the extra 5500. I just wanted 5500 that I am owed. I purchased 2 packs of 5500 because the cartel market was messed up. You guys only gave me 5500 back then charged me for another 5500? Seriously? Don't take money out of my pocket after you owe me money and tell me we're cool.

Edited by Mzuta

Why am I being charged again for cartel Coins I already paid for? I'm still out another 12000 and I didn't even want the extra 5500. I just wanted 5500 that I am owed. I purchased 2 packs of 5500 because the cartel market was messed up. You guys only gave me 5500 back then charged me for another 5500? Seriously? Don't take money out of my pocket after you owe me money and tell me we're cool.

Posting this here will not necessarily get your problem resolved. Depends on if Keith sees your post or not.

Please follow the directions Keith gave for the details they need to see and email it to them.... as he instructed, and as others of us have tried to emphasize by reposting said instructions. Or.. PM Keith directly.

Edited by Andryah

Posting this here will not necessarily get your problem resolved. Depends on if Keith sees your post or not.

Please follow the directions Keith gave for the details they need to see and email it to them.... as he instructed, and as others of us have tried to emphasize by reposting said instructions. Or.. PM Keith directly.

Already Have and have messaged him and @ https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-your-Cartel-Coins/m-p/6861251#M43177. I have yet to receive a response. I sent him 2 pms already I sent one to Musco and I got one response but got charged again. So I sent more emails. I might have to PM Musco again. But I don't want to get charged a third time. If I do I am done with this game.